Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

WHAT!?

"We have to take care of this. Now." I informed Damon and the rest of the room filled with vampire's

"What happened?" Stefan asked

"I was just talking to Rachel. She knows Aiden is a vampire, he showed her. She likes it."

The room fell silent, nobody spoke for a while. That was okay though, I didn't exactly know what to say either.

"Alright. Lets go" Damon got up

"Hold on, Damon. Do you have some sort of plan?" Stefan asked

"No. But what I do know is..we don't know these vampires at all, and her sister is dating one of them. We have to act before something happens."

I smiled at Damon, he totally gets how I'm feeling and how its effecting me.

"Still. Are we just going to walk in there and threaten them? Or just kill them right off the bat?" Alaric asks

"Whatever we do, we should do it now." Elena also stood up

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You and Savannah are staying right here, where its safe." Damon stopped her

"What?!" I was a little mad, "No, she's my sister and I'm going!" I told Damon

"and I'm going too. You know she means a lot to us." Elena added

"Listen to me Savannah, I'm not going to let anything happen to Rachel. I promise"

"Same goes for me" Stefan said too

I was pissed, but me and Elena knew....if Damon and Stefan made up their mind about something this serious, there's no changing it.

"What I need you to do is text your sister and see what she's doing right now, see if she's with them." Damon said

I nodded my head and begun to text Rachel. 'hey what are you doing?'

"Me, Stefan, Alaric, Anna, and Jeremy will deal with them."

"What about me?" Caroline asks

"You're doing the most important task of all." Stefan said. "I know they're your best friends, but I'm serious. Under no circumstances do you let them leave here, got it?"

"I got it." Caroline nodded her head

She has to be fucking joking. I finally got a text back from Rachel. 'I'm at Aiden's house :) he's so perfect, he wants to be with me forever :)'

Forever? He wants to be with her forever? Forever was the keyword in this. "Damon, you better get my sister out of there right now!" I yelled shoving my phone in his face. He nodded his head, I knew he would take care of Rachel.

"Lets go."

Damon, Stefan, Anna, Alaric, and Jeremy all left the house. Leaving me and Elena alone with Caroline.

"You're seriously making us stay here?" I ask

"You know I don't want to, but its for your own good." Caroline says

"We've been through worse then that." Elena says, "We took on a house full of tomb vampires. Savannah ran into a tomb full of half dead vampires. We went up against Katherine and her body guard vampire. We took on a vampire at school. Savannah, was stuck in a car with Logan Fell, after he had turned into a vampire."

"Elena almost got killed by somebody mistaking her for Katherine." I added, "More than once."

"Recently, Savannah almost got attacked by a werewolf"

"I get it, I get it." Caroline said, shutting us up. "You guys are touch and can hold your own, but Stefan and Damon told me to keep you guys safe. I need them to trust me, and I don't want anything happening to the two of you. You're all I have."

"Fine." Me and Elena gave in

We waited around for literally hours and hours until they returned back. I was nearly half asleep on the couch when we heard the door burst open and in came everyone. Damon had Rachel in his arms, she was knocked out and there was a bite on her neck. I sat up quickly and rushed to her side as he laid her down on the couch

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed

"When he said forever, he meant forever." Damon said.

"He was looking for a soulmate, he said with Rachel, he found that." Stefan said

"He was trying to turn her, she was scared. She didn't want to."

"Oh my god." I say. I looked at Damon as he bit his wrist and got her to swallow some of his blood. "She isn't gonna..?"

"No, she's gonna be just fine." Damon said, "She just needs to sleep it off."

"What about the coven of vampires?" Elena asks

"Finished." Anna said, "You did good for your first time, Jeremy. I'm really proud of you"

"Think I should tell my dad?" I ask Damon

"Lets not give him anything else to worry about. Lets just get some sleep."

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs to check on Rachel. She was awake and looked a little confused, she was holding her neck.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, taking a seat next to her

"My head hurts." She said

"I'll get you some asprin."

"How could I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid. You didn't know."

"I know but..once he told me, I shouldn't of liked it. I should of got the hell away from him."

"Rachel, we'll just chalk it up to you having an Edward Cullen obsession"

"Not funny!" Rachel yelled but laughed at me, I knew she'd be okay. "So..what happened to Aiden and his family?"

"They're gone."

"Gone as in they left? Or..gone..?"

"Gone."

"Oh. Did you know? This whole time? About Damon..."

"Not when I first met him, but it didn't take long until I found out."

"But you were so worried about me when..."

"Listen, me and Damon went through a lot. More than any normal couple goes through. But we love each other, and I'm mature enough to handle this relationship. Also, he isn't forcing me to become his soulmate." Rachel let out a little giggle. "I know you. I knew you wouldn't want to be stuck in your 15 year old self forever. There's a lot of things vampire's can't do. You would hate it."

"What about you? Did you ever think about becoming one..?"

"Honestly." I took a deep breath. "Yes"

"What?! Are you one?"

"No, No. I'm human... trust me. But, I do think about it a lot."

"Wow."

"That stays between me and you, okay? No telling dad or Elena."

"Gotcha."

After sitting with Rachel a little while longer, I went back upstairs. Damon was now awake.

"Rachel okay?" Damon asked

"Yes." I walked over to him. "I never thanked you for saving her life. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. She's your sister, of course I'd protect her."

"That means a lot to me."

"I know babe. Um, there's more to what happened last night."

"What is it?"

"Listen-"

"Damon! What is it?"

"We saw a familiar face there last night."

"Who?"

"...Katherine. We saw Katherine."

"KATHERINE?! But you killed her!" I looked at him with a slight glare, "Didn't you!?"

"Of course I did, babe. Stefan was there, he was just as shocked as I was."

"Well, did she say anything? How is she even still alive?"

"She just smirked at us and left. I know this won't be the last we see of her."

Great, just fucking great. I thought I was done with that big problem. Is she gonna try to kill me again? Probably.