Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

1-800-MISSING

I woke up in Damon's bed to him staring at me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tighter, "Mmm, I missed you"

"Did I go somewhere?" Damon laughed

"I mean...I miss this, being Savannah and Damon, an actual couple. With all this drama going on lately-"

He cut me off, "Things haven't been so great, I know," Damon told me, "But you don't have to worry about that anymore, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled as my head leaned against his chest, "Ya know...," I looked up at him, "I could go for round two"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really?"

I flipped Damon over and was ready to get on top of him, that's when Stefan abruptly rushed in the room

"Sorry," He said, "Sav, have you heard from Elena?"

"Not since last night," I said as I got off Damon, "Is everything okay?"

"I don't think so. Jeremy called, she didn't come home last night. Your dad thought she was here," He looked over at Damon, giving him a certain look, "Damon"

Damon nodded his head and sat up in bed, "You should get ready for school, Sav."

"Damon!"

"Please, just go. Being here won't be any better. I promise, if we find anything out, I'll let you know."

I didn't wanna listen to Damon, but he was right. Elena's missing and there's nothing I can do to help. I guess its better to worry while at school then alone in this house all by myself. I got out of bed as Damon and Stefan left the room. I showered quickly and got dressed for school.

"Anything yet, by chance?" I asked as I came downstairs

"Not yet," Stefan said, "We're gonna see if we can track her"

"I'll call you in a bit, let you know if we made any progress," Damon said as he kissed my forehead, "Don't worry"

"Just bring her back, guys," I looked at the two of them before walking out the door and heading to school.

I notified Caroline and Bonnie of Elena's disappearance. After school, Bonnie's gonna try whatever she can if Damon and Stefan don't have any leads by then. By second period, Damon contacted me and had no leads so far. I just hope she's safe.

Then all of a sudden I felt someone grab me, I pushed them off before turning around, It was Tyler, "Tyler Lockwood! I could kill you! You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry," Tyler said, "Relax. Have you talked to Caroline?"

"I did this morning, is everything okay?"

"Oh sure. Do you uhh.. know she's a vampire?"

I just about froze in my tracks, "She told you?"

"She swore me to secrecy," Tyler told me, "But yeah..she told me. I figured since you're best friends, you'd know about it."

"Well, yeah, she's a vampire. We have a vampire in town and a werewolf, like a cliche movie, huh?"

"Not funny." Ty said but smiled

"How are you doing with all of this?"

"Fine for now. There's a full moon in two weeks though, I'm pretty scared for that"

"Well, I'll help you, any way I can. I promise,"

"Thanks, Savannah"

After school, I drove Bonnie, Jeremy, and Caroline to Stefan and Damon's. I was surprised to see they were here and it didn't look like they've gotten very far.

"Nothing?" I asked

"Not a thing," Damon said

"I'm getting worried,"

"So are we," Stefan said

"I'm here to help," Bonnie said, "I can locate Elena with a spell. I just need some family blood,"

We all looked over at Jeremy and he nodded. He bit down on his arm and the red liquid seeped out of his arm, giving Bonnie all the blood she needed. She did her spell

"She's 300 miles away," Bonnie said, showing them the exact location, "GO!"

Damon and Stefan left, and we sat and waited. For hours.

"Why the hell did you tell Tyler about you being a vampire?" I asked Caroline

"He witnessed me using my superhuman strength, what was I supposed to say? Plus, he wanted to know more about himself....well, the new him,"

"Okay, I know its Tyler who we've all known for years. But, Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies, you have got to be careful,"

"I know, I know. I didn't tell him about Damon, Stefan, and Jeremy though. I also didn't tell him Bonnie was a witch,"

"Good to know," Bonnie laughed, "I swear you and Elena are the only normal ones left"

"Yeah," Jeremy added, "The rest of us are vampires and witches, and now even werewolves"

"Well, you're all still the same to me," I told them

We waited around at the house even longer. I hope the three of them are safe, I would be a wreck if anything happened to the three of them, especially Elena. I made Tea for the girls, we all sat by the fire in silence waiting for the return of Elena.

I heard the front door open, we all ran to it. It was Elena, I ran over and gave her a hug, careful not to hurt her. She had a wound on her arm, who knows what other pain she was in

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked from behind me, before joining the hug

"Yeah, I'm okay," She said, "I'll tell you everything in the morning"

I nodded, "I'm taking her home guys, come on Jeremy."