Sequel: Ocean's Burning
Status: Complete! Please check out the Sequel!

Disenchanted

Chapter 20

Kitty stayed silent as Hermione sat beside her gripped her arm, as she stared with a distant dazed look on her face, letting the occasional wince over come her, as Mrs. Weasley, stitched up her forehead.

“So it’s true then.” Remus whispered to Tonks a few feet away from the bed, “H-He’s dead.”
Kitty couldn’t help guilt over come her as she closed her eyes deep in thought.

“Yes,” Mr. Weasley said deeply, “Snape. On the Astronomy tower.”

“I guess, Harry was right after all, he couldn’t have been trusted.”

Hermione gripped Kitty’s hand as the girl let out a shuttered sigh, “It wasn’t him Kitty.”

“I knew he wouldn’t do it.” Kitty whispered so quietly that Hermione had to lean forward and listen closer.

“I know, Kitty, I know.” Hermione said.

And as the girls sat silently in the Hospital Wing, Bill Weasley lay mutilated, two Death Eaters Dead, they glanced quietly as the door opened watching as Harry, Ron and Hagrid walked through the doors. As the two boys enveloped them in hugs, Kitty remained silent. And as Hermione gazed carefully at her friend, she swallowed the secret the young odd girl would always have. That she knew what was going to happen, from the beginning.

And now, it had started. The fight for the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry its short. Bittersweet, but short.
So check out and comment and subscribe to the sequel! the first real chapter will be up soon!
Thanks to all!