‹ Prequel: Disenchanted
Status: Complete (2016)

Ocean's Burning

▲kitty jenkins
▲draco malfoy


Draco stared with horror at the Muggle Studies Professor, as she fell from her chains above the table, her eyes blank and no longer glassy with tears or life.
She was dead.
Draco watched as he grew sick, at the sight of Nagini slithering her way up the Dark Lord's arm and onto the table, slithering towards her meal.
As Draco let his Mother grip his arm, Draco prayed and hoped that the girl he loved would be safe. For unlike her, she was surrounded by what she wanted, and that made her strong.
And as Draco sat, in the room full of people who thought he was like them, he felt weak.
Weaker then ever before.

~*~

"The Ministry has fallen...Minister of Magic is Dead…They are Coming…They are Coming"
Kitty gripped Harry's arm as her friend stood from the table his hand gripped to his friends, watching as the girl pulled out her wand, and pushed him towards Hermione and Ron, both of them ready.
"You'll be careful." Hermione whispered rushed, as chaos broke, "We'll find you-"
"Or I'll find you." Kitty nodded, watching as guests of the wedding Disapparated, before she met Harry's gaze gripping the wand tightly, "You are the chosen one, Harry. Don't you forget it. You will defeat him."
Harry nodded and watched as his friend turned her backs to them, wand at the ready as Dark hooded figures began appearing, before Hermione made them disappear.
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1
    Flight.
  3. Chapter 2
  4. Chapter 3
    Hair and Heartache
  5. Chapter 4
    A wedding and Goodbyes.
  6. Chapter 5
    Home
  7. Chapter 6
    Taken
  8. Chapter 7
    Escape.
  9. Chapter 8
    Please Read Author's Note.
  10. Chapter 9
    Run.
  11. Chapter 10
    Malfoy Manor
  12. Chapter 11
    Home
  13. Chapter 12
    It Begins
  14. Chapter 13
    Explosions
  15. Chapter 14
    Demise
  16. Chapter 15
    Until the End
  17. Chapter 16
  18. Chapter 17
    Choose
  19. Finale
    Nineteen Years Forward