How could I live without the ones I love?

See you tomorrow

"You have great stage names!", I said smiling.
"Thank you!", Zack and Jimmy said.
"You're welcome!", I said.

"Jimmy, let's go get some beers.", Matt said. "Can we get you one too?", he asked me.
"Yes, please.", I replied.
They both got up and walked towards the little booth. Brian was looking for a bathroom and Zack was the only one who stayed there.
"So... Do you live close?", he asked. I have to admit I was a little nervous. The only person I felt comfortable with speaking was Jimmy, and I looked pathetic staring at Zack for so long when I met him.
"Yeah. I live in front of the beach with my best friend.", I answered. "What about you?"
"I live near this place. But I spend most of the time hanging out with the guys, you know.", he said. "It must be great living with your best friend!"
"Well, you kinda do the same!", I said with a smile. "But yeah, it's great. Though Andy is crazy and I look like her mother sometimes!"
Zack laughed and then looked at me. "I think your friend looks a lot like Brian!"
"Nah! She's not that crazy!", I said laughing.
We were both laughing when Jimmy and Matt arrived.
"Where's Brian?", Jimmy asked.
"He's looking for a bathroom.", I said while Matt gave me a beer.
"He's probably found a girl and is trying his luck.", said Zack. Everyone started laughing but me. I didn't know them to understand why they were laughing. Zack looked at me and said "Brian flirts with pretty much every girl that appears in front of him, you know. A few days ago one of them slapped him in the face and he stayed with the girl's hand marked in his cheek for a day!"
Now I was laughing with them. I wasn't feeling shy anymore. They were great guys.
"Tomorrow we're having a band rehearsal.", Matt said. "Do you want to come?"
"Yeah, it would be great if you came!", Jimmy added. "You'd get to know our music."
"I'd love watching your rehearsal!", I said smiling. "But there's something I'd like to know... What's your band called?"
"We're Avenged Sevenfold.", Zack said.
"Oh, I like that name!", I said.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I had received a text message from John. 'Andy isn't feeling very well. I'm gonna take her home. Don't worry about us.' I was worried. After all, Andy is my best friend.
"What happened? You look worried.", Matt asked.
"My friend has just told me Andy isn't feeling very well...", I said. I sent a text message to John asking what she was feeling.
"Who's Andy?", Matt asked.
"My best friend.", I said. "I'm worried about her..."
John told me she was feeling dizzy but when they got home she felt better. He told me not to worry, again, but I couldn't avoid it.
"Do you want to go home?", Zack asked.
"If you guys don't mind... I loved meeting you, and I'm really looking forward to see your rehearsal tomorrow!", I said as I got up.
"Wait just a second.", Matt said. He was holding my arm so I didn't leave. "I know this is not the best time, but can we keep your number?"
"Yeah, sure.", I said. He lent me his phone and I saved my number in there.
"Well, see you tomorrow then.", Jimmy said smiling.
"See you tomorrow.", I said to all of them.