Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Love me indefinitely.

The sunlight embraced me in the early morning, I stretched softly, hearing all my joints crack. I rolled over and looked at a dark eyed, sleepless Kenny.

"You didn't sleep, did you?"

He spoke no words to me, just stared solemnly at the crack the joined the ceiling and wall. I ran my hands across his chest, back and forth. The circles around his eyes spoke of pain and sadness. I let my lips press softly against the light hair on his chest.

"I love you," I said quietly and still his reply was silent.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach and I let myself stare at him, hoping he'd tell me he loved me. He was sad. He was very sad.

"Ken, you want to take a shower?" I tried to ease myself away from the pain I was feeling.

He looked over at me, the darkness encasing his eyes broke me. I ran my hands through his hair and he closed his eyes, he was pleased.

"I love you so much Kennedy Brock. Please don't let this take you away from me again," I sat up and pressed my lips against his forehead.
"Can you help me get into the bathroom?" He questioned.
"Of course," I rushed to his side of the bed and helped him into the wheelchair. He quickly did his business and leaned over to start the bath, letting the hot water fill the large tub. I sighed happily wrapping up his casts in trash bags before helping him in. I shed my clothing and followed suit gently sitting in the scalding water.

He stared at me for awhile, his eyes softening when I moved toward him, running my fingers across his face softly. He grunted in approval, since he had awoken from his coma he had enjoyed my touch more than ever. I could also feel him get antsy; he wanted to satisfy his desires. I gave in and for once we were almost painstakingly slow at making love to one another. I pressed my wet body against his, feeling our hot skin rub against one another's as he adjusted his legs.

"I'm not mad at you," He said quietly.
"I know," I said softly, "but Ken, you can't beat yourself up over the simple fact that you can't walk for the next month or so. We're so lucky we even have you," I felt the tears pricking at the back of my eyes.
"I know, I'm trying. I just feel cheated. I was supposed to be marrying you and taking you to Europe and playing shows for all our fans," He sighed, he was exhausted and clearly was in need of some pain medication.
"I love you, okay?" I looked at him, half-smiling.
"I love you more than I could ever explain to you," He whispered, taking the breath from my body.
"Come here so I can wash your hair," I smiled and he obligingly let me wash his hair.

We finished our rendezvous and I helped him get dressed in some of his soccer pants that buttoned entirely up the leg. He encouraged me to start rescheduling our wedding details, re-booking the venue and reprinting invitations. I felt accomplished by the time noon had rolled around and Kennedy's Vicodin's set in, sending him into a deep sleep.

I emerged from the bedroom, seeing Jared lounging on the couch and Tessa fixing him some lunch. I smiled and sat on the floor in front of the couch, leaning my back against the couch. Jared ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"What's up M&M?" He questioned.
"Ken," I said simply.
"What's about him?"
"He's beating himself up over not being able to walk. He feels like he ruined our wedding plans and he isn't sleeping at night," I said sadly.
"Give him some time Mace, he's freshly home and adjusting to all this. He'll work it out," Jared said warmly.
"I just feel like now I'm losing him emotionally. I nearly lost him physically and now he's ripping himself apart," I pulled my knees to my chest.

Tessa emerged from the kitchen with two plated, setting one in front of me on the coffee table.

"Thanks Tess," I said gratefully, stuffing my face.

She smiled happily at me. Cooking truly was her passion, next to Jared at least. She was superb at it also, feeding anyone and everyone the healthiest and most delicious meals. I washed my dish and set it in the dishwasher before heading into the room to check on Kennedy.

He was awake slightly, staring at me and hissing in pain. I grabbed him a couple ibuprofen and a bottle of water, handing it to him. He gratefully took the two and handed me the water bottle.

"Come lay with me," He said softly before grinding his teeth and moving over.

He made room for me in front of him and I climbed into his embrace. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his face softly. He smiled taking in the affection happily and he let his eyes shut lightly.

"So you'll be ready to marry me in a month in a half?" I asked.
"I've been ready," He looked passed me and around the room.
"What are you looking for?" I questioned.
"My bag from the hospital," He said curiously.

I removed myself from his embrace and produced the bag to him, he rummaged through with his good hand and produced a dirty paper. I looked closely taking notice of some blood spatters on it, I felt my heart clench tightly.

"I was writing my vows right before the van rolled," He didn't hand me the folded paper but tucked it into the nightstand.

I felt my eyes get watery and I stared at him. I was so thankful for Kennedy Brock. He was my best friend and my biggest fan/supporter. I was so incredibly lucky I got to marry the one person who truly affected me in every way,shape, and form. I kissed his lips hard, letting the tears escape my eyes and thinking about our engagement party. I was thinking about him telling me he wanted to have kids and him singing to me, and I felt more emotional than ever.

"I thank God everyday he gave us time to be together," I said in between sobs.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY! <3 I love all new and old subscribers!! Hope to see some beautiful feedback when I check tomorrow! xoxo

Macy!