Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Marauder's Map.

"Like our snowman, Amsterdam?" Fred asked as I was about leave for Hogsmeade.

"It's beautiful, Fred."

I heard someone walking behind me. I turned and there was no one there. I looked down and saw footprints. I elbowed George and pointed. The both snagged the person by the arms.

"Guys, let me go!" Harry's voice complained. He must be using his invisibility cloak.

"Clever, Harry." Fred said.

"But not clever enough. Besides, we've got a better way." George said.

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" Harry whined.

"We know!" The twins said.

"Don't worry." George said.

"We've got you there!" I said, catching on to what the twins were doing.

"We'll show you a quicker way." Fred said.

"If you pipe down." Fred said. "Bless you."

"Come on guys, let me go!"

"Now Harry," Fred started.

"Come and join the big kids." We said. They pulled his cloak off.

"What are you doing?" Harry hissed. Fred hushed him. I handed him the parchment in my pocket. "What's this rubbish?"

"What's this rubbish he says." I said. "That there is the secret to our success. It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me."

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred said. "Hayley, if you will." I pulled out my wand.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I tapped the center of the parchment. Ink spread across it into words.

"Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders map." Harry read out.

"We owe them so much." George said. Harry opened the parchment.

"Hang on," Harry said "this is Hogwarts! Is that, no, it that..."

"Dumbledore." Fred said.

"In his study." George said.

"Pacing. He does that a lot." I said.

"So you mean this map shows..." Harry began.

"Everyone." Fred said.

"Everyone?" Harry asked.

"Everyone." George said.

"Where they are." Fred said.

"What they're doing." I said.

"Every minute." Fred said.

"Of everyday!" George said.

"Brilliant! Where'd you get it?" Harry asked.

"Nicked it from Filch's office, of course." I said. "In my first year."

"Now listen, there are seven secret passage ways out of the castle. We'd reccomend..." George started.

"This one." We said.

"The one eyed witch passageway." Fred said.

"It'll lead you straight to Honeydukes cellar!" George said.

"You'd best hurry, Filch is heading this way." I said.

"Oh, and Harry, when you're done just give it a tap and say..." George said.

"Mischief managed." We said as I tapped it with my wand. "Otherwise anyone can read it." The words disappeared making the parchment look like a plain piece of paper. "Good luck!" We called and headed off for Hogsmeade.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, I love the twins so much. TWINS I LOVE YOU, TWINS I DO, WHEN WE'RE APART MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOOOOU.
-Ellie x