Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Whomping Willow.

I noticed the man in black, the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge and Professor Dumbledore coming down the hill. I hid behind a pumpkin. How do I get them out of the hut? All of a sudden, a rock flew threw the window and something smashed in the hut. I looked around but I couldn't see anyone else here. Another rock flew over and hit Harry in the back of the head. I crawled around to the pumpkin the rocks had been coming from and there was no one there. The three men arrived at the door and Hagrid let them in just as Harry, Ron and Hermione left out the back door.

"Over here!" I whispered. They came and hid behind the pumpkin. A twig snapped behind us. Hermione turned. No one was there.

"What?" Harry asked her.

"I thought I just saw... never mind." She said.

"Come on, let's go!" Ron said. We ran up the hill back towards the castle, Ron now clutching his rat, Scabbers.

We stood at the top of the hill and watched. The man in black was standing around the pumpkins. We couldn't see Buckbeak but he must be just behind the trees by the man in black. He lifted his axe high into the air and it came down with a firm slice. Crows flew off, crying out. Tears began falling down my face. Harry put an arm around my shoulder and I buried my face into his neck. Then, Scabbers dropped out of Ron's hand and ran off.

"He bit me!" Ron whined. "Scabbers!" He began chasing after him.

"Ron!" Hermione called. "Ron!" We followed him.

"Scabbers, come back!" Ron said.

"Wait!" Harry shouted. Ron jumped onto Scabbers and caught him. Right next to the Whomping Willow unfortunately.

"Harry, you do realise what tree this is?" Hermione said.

"That's not good." Harry said. "Ron! Run!" Ron looked up and his face went pale. He looked terrified. He pointed behind us.

"Harry, Hermione, Hayley run!" We turned around and a large black dog was snarling at us. "It's the grim!" Ron called out. He began barking and leapt over us towards Ron. He bit on Ron's leg and dragged him through a hole at the bottom of the Whomping Willow.

"Ron!" Harry yelled. We ran to save him. I dived to grab him, but Ron's hand barely slipped out of my reach. The tree hit us backwards. I stood and pulled Harry and Hermione back.

"I'll go in first, then you two follow after me." I said. "I know this tree's patterns." I sprinted towards to hole and jumped over a branch that swang around to knock me over. I went head first down the hole.

I stood and brushed some dirt off myself. I was in a tunnel. "Come on, quickly!" I called out to Harry and Hermione. I heard them trying to get in, but they were screaming and yelling. I had studied this tree before, I know all of it's moves. Suddenly, Harry fell down the hole. I helped him up just Hermione fell in. We both helped her up too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hayley's smart too! Shock horror.
-Ellie x