TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 6 pt. 2

tloz chatroom 6 pt. 2

hero_oftehworldz: RUTO!!!!!!
twilight_dwelleR: O_________o what?! why?! ive never even met her!
hero_oftehworldz: hold on, ill message her right now...
twilight_dwelleR: okay..
btdubsimad00d: that doesnt sound like ruto... are you sure it was her?
hero_oftehworldz: im positive!
btdubsimad00d: whats her reasoning behind this act?
hero_oftehworldz: okay, you guys are never going to believe this... guess what she said when i asked her what her problem with you was?
twilight_dwelleR: oh dear, is it weird..? it must be weird...
hero_oftehworldz: she says youre too much of a distraction to "her man" (as in LINK, yes, LINK) and hes falling too madly in love with you to notice her! xDD
twilight_dwelleR: what?!?! are you for real?!?!? is she on bad shrooms?!
hero_oftehworldz: i kid you not! this chick is crazy...
*itsafxckingtunic!!! has logged on*
hero_oftehworldz: assuming the person who just logged in is rutos husband.. xD
itsafxckingtunic!!!: what?! ruto?! ew no!!!!!!
twilight_dwelleR: xD
itsafxckingtunic!!!: midna, i might start crying ;^;
twilight_dwelleR: what did you do now? lose an earring in the sink? ruin your favorite hat?
itsafxckingtunic!!!: silly midna, i dont have running water...
twilight_dwelleR: then how do you bathe...? okay, nevermind, dont tell me..
itsafxckingtunic!!!: you seriously dont know whats going on?!
btdubsimad00d: is it the darkbook comments link? :\
itsafxckingtunic!!!: what?! are there more?!?!
btdubsimad00d: just pretend i didnt say a word...
itsafxckingtunic!!!: may i please say why im going to cry please?!
hero_oftehworldz: yes, do tell, please
itsafxckingtunic!!!: midna, you sent me that horrible message saying how ugly and sickening my personality was! and you even commented on that one time you saw me poop in wolf form... ._. IT WAS HARSH MIDNA!!!!!!!!
*hero_oftehworldz has fallen out of his chair and is now rolling on the floor laughing*
twilight_dwelleR: what shadow link is trying to say is that i didnt really send that
itsafxckingtunic!!!: sureee you didnt! who else knows about that! and who would want to hurt me like that? :'[[[[[[[
twilight_dwelleR: ummm princess ruto?
itsafxckingtunic!!!: what!!! why!!!
twilight_dwelleR: she thinks youre too "in love" with me to notice her or something like that
itsafxckingtunic!!!: shes so crazy!! o__O i dont love you like that! and she wouldnt have a chance with me either way!!
twilight_dwelleR: yeah, she sent a love letter to zant...
itsafxckingtunic!!!: 0____0 you poor poor soul!!!!!!!!!!!!
twilight_dwelleR: yeah, exactly
*hero_oftehworldz has returned from his fit of uncontrollable laughter*
hero_oftehworldz: sorry about that you guys...
twilight_dwelleR: thats fine
hero_oftehworldz: oh no, i just got a message from you on darkbook...
itsafxckingtunic!!!: whats it say?!
hero_oftehworldz: well it actually doesnt sound super crazy and weird like the one to zant did... but its a sort of love letter i guess...
twilight_dwelleR: COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH aherm..
hero_oftehworldz: what?
twilight_dwelleR: o_o >.> <.< >.> o_o
hero_oftehworldz: ...? ohhh wait, i understand! really?! :DDDDDDD
itsafxckingtunic!!!: huh? im confused...
twilight_dwelleR: just nevermind link...
itsafxckingtunic!!!: wait a minute!!!!!! ewwwwww is that REALLY from YOU?!?!
btdubsimad00d: you like shadow link?!
twilight_dwelleR: well, its not really--
itsafxckingtunic!!!: but i thought you liked sheik!
twilight_dwelleR: when did i ever give you that impression?!
hero_oftehworldz: midnaaaa, you make me bluuush! im going over to see you right now! so stay put, okay?
twilight_dwelleR: okay :] whoaaa, you got here fast..
hero_oftehworldz: yeahh i do that...
twilight_dwelleR: you can still.. nevermind, i will never understand how you can still be typing...
itsafxckingtunic!!!: MIDNA!! DONT LEAVE US FOR THAT THING!!!
hero_oftehworldz: that thing?! what do you mean that thing?!
itsafxckingtunic!!!: i mean you are that thing!!! me and sheik are better than you by a mile!
hero_oftehworldz: youre such an arrogant tool, you know that?
itsafxckingtunic!!!: well then so are you! we both have that much in common!
hero_oftehworldz: >______>
*hero_oftehworldz has logged off*

itsafxckingtunic!!!: oh yeah, hes SO going down!
btdubsimad00d: do we really need those mental images of him and midna link? :x
itsafxckingtunic!!!: huh?! ew!!! sheik, i didnt mean like that! bleeeeehh, now i need to go wash my brain!!!
btdubsimad00d: >.< wanna come over and be grossed out of our minds together?
itsafxckingtunic!!!: yes!!! but you come here!!! my cow cosette just made some fresh milk and its soooooooo good!
btdubsimad00d: okay, ill be right there
*btdubsimad00d has logged off*
*itsafxckingtunic!!! has logged off*
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Link has a cow named Cosette.