TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 8 pt. 2

Previously in TLOZ Chatroom: Ganondorf married someone...?!?!?!

sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: well, this may come as a surprise to you, but i married malon
everyone but insaneprsnofdoom: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!
btdubsimad00d and sidebangsarehawt: -takes a bottle of water, drinks some, then spits most of it out to illustrate how crazy weird that is-
sidebangsarehawt: -half coughing from water spit- malon?!?! i dont believe this!
insaneprsnofdoom: wait whos malon again?
sidebangsarehawt: an INSANELY good childhood friend of mine who i would have gladly taken as my wife if i was ever denied by zelda!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: ......then why didnt you ask her sooner?
sidebangsarehawt: whats that supposed to mean? zelda just denied me over the marth thing..
hero_oftehworldz: what marth thing?
sidebangsarehawt: nothing i didnt say anything about marth...
insaneprsnofdoom: whatever you say link...
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: well im happy to say that we have now been married for three weeks
sidebangsarehawt: which means its not too late for me to break you guys up!!!!
hero_oftehworldz: ouch, that was harsh..
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire:-__- agreed... im not trying to break you and marth up...
hero_oftehworldz: you and marth are DATING?! since when?! xDD this is so going on--
sidebangsarehawtL BEFORE YOU EVEN FINISH THAT, NO... IT IS NOT GOING ON DARKBOOK... AND NO WE ARE NOT DATING... SO CLICK AWAY FROM THE STATUS UPDATE BOX AND NO ONE GETS HURT...
hero_oftehworldz: ...you know you dont scare me link
sidebangsarehawt: BUT I HAVE PEOPLE WHO COULD
hero_oftehworldz: like who?
sidebangsarehawt: like LORD VAATI...
hero_oftehworldz: lord vaati isnt going to hurt me for putting that as my status...
sidebangsarehawt: ...unless hes under MIND CONTROL...
hero_oftehworldz: uhh and how do you plan to do that?
sidebangsarehawt: ......ill find a way.....
hero_oftehworldz: riiiiiiiight...
btdubsimad00d: im never going to get over this... MALON???????????????
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: yes, malon
btdubsimad00d: im just shocked..... shes so.... well, shes malon o_O
hero_oftehworldz: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I JUST CHECKED THE CHAT HISTORY.... AND NOW IM LOLING AT LINK AND MARTH MAKING OUT....... xDDDDDDDD
sidebangsarehawt: UGH I REALLY HATE YOU SHADOW LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sidebangsarehawt has logged off*
btdubsimad00d: damn shadow link, would you stop making link flip out and log off, leaving me alone here?
hero_oftehworldz: im not making any promises
btdubsimad00d: -__- you know, your username should really be impudent_one or something along those lines...
hero_oftehworldz: no, hero of teh worldz is perfect!
btdubsimad00d: smh shadow, smh...
insaneprsnofdoom: OKAY WHOA I JUST GOOGLED MALON.... AND SHES LIKE TEN.... ARENT YOU LIKE 400 GANONDORF?!
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: umm first of all shes 17... and im 38... why did you think i was 400?! thats just cruel!
insaneprsnofdoom: wait, you guys got MARRIED? isnt that illegal? shes so young!!!!!!! and youre so old!!!
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: first of all IM NOT THAT OLD, and second, why would it be illegal? you can get married when youre 16
insaneprsnofdoom: wait were talking about hyrule laws, right?
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: uh sure, i guess, yeah
insaneprsnofdoom: well, still....... SHES LIKE TEN!!!!!!
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: SHE IS NOT TEN...
btdubsimad00d: i feel so bad for malon right now... ;^;
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: okay, lets get this clear, malon WANTED to marry me
btdubsimad00d: yeah right!
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: fine, dont believe me... >.>
*sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire has logged off*
btdubsimad00d: ......hes an evil man.....
*btdubsimad00d has logged off*
hero_oftehworldz: hmmm whos still here?
insaneprsnofdoom: me
hero_oftehworldz: is that it? just you and me?
insaneprsnofdoom: yup
hero_oftehworldz: oh okay
insaneprsnofdoom: wanna go spy on link and marth and then reveal all their secrets to the darkbook world?!
hero_oftehworldz: umm YES
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged off*
*hero_oftehworldz has logged off*
WOW, THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL SO WEIRD... AND YES, MALON AND GANONDORF ARE MARRIED?! ONLY WEIRD THINGS CAN COME OF THAT... BUT WILL ZANT EVER FIND A LADY? ESPECIALLY WITH THAT CREEPY PROFILE? WILL LINK AND MARTH HAVE MORE "MISUNDERSTANDINGS"? WELL THE WRITER HOPES SO, BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE!!!!! NEXT TIME IN THIS CHATROOM!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So chatroom 8 has been really short compared to the rest... so sorry for that. But 9 will be coming soon, so stay tuned until then!