TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 8 pt. 1

TLOZ Chatroom 8 pt. 1

Catching up: There was a chatroom special, in which Ganondorf finally showed his face, and before all that Rabia, Zelda, and Sheik decided they were going to get Zant an online date...

*btdubsimad00d has logged on*
*partygril984 has logged on*
*usurpderpdeederp has logged on*
btdubsimad00d: heyy zant! we have a link to show you!
usurpderpdeederp: Oh dear goddesses, like we need anymore Links...
btdubsimd00d: uhh not link as in the person... link as in a webpage...
usurpderpdeederp: Oh... Okay...
* Zant's profile
usurpderpdeederp: ...what is this? Is someone pretending to be me?! THIS IS AN IMPOSTER!!!!
partygril984: zant calm down! we made you this dating profile so you could meet someone!
usurpderpdeederp: Oh... Well, I do look pretty good... do I have any messages yet?
btdubsimad00d: well, not yet, we just made the profile yesterday
usurpderpdeederp: Oh... ;^;
partygril984: hey, but with those adorable kittens in your photos, theres no way a girl could resist you!
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged on*
*sidebangsarehawt has logged on*
insaneprsnofdoom: im telling your sister youre using her account again! xp
sidebangsarehawt: shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: well then...!
sidebangsarehawt: im SO not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
partygril984: we dont care, link >.>
*partygril984 has logged off*
insaneprsnofdoom: is everyone in this chatroom a fat dramatic bitch?
btdubsimad00d: what happened between you guys? o.o
sidebangsarehawt: ITS A LONG STORY
btdubsimad00d: were here to listen buddy
insaneprsnofdoom: OH NO, PLEASE DONT START...
sidebangsarehawt: first of all, marth and i are sparring partners, and we always fight on sundays...
insaneprsnofdoom: shouldnt you not fight on sunday or something?
sidebangsarehawt: why would we not fight on sunday?
insaneprsnofdoom: oh wait... no one here is a christian... thankfully...
sidebangsarehawt: whatever that means... anyway, we were fighting and after a while he had me on the ground, his sword pointed at my chest...
btdubsimad00d: go on
insaneprsnofdoom: WAIT ARE YOU DEAD NOW?! :DDD
sidebangsarehawt: NO!!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: damn...
sidebangsarehawt: so anyway, yeah that happened, and we always "consequences" for the person who gets pinned or knocked down.. so i was awaiting a nick or slice on my chest from his blade...
btdubsimad00d: and then?
sidebangsarehawt: and then it never came... instead, he dropped his weapon and pulled me up by the collar of my tunic... and... and...
insaneprsnofdoom: THREW YOU OFF A CLIFF?! :DDD
btdubsimad00d: shhhh i wanna hear the rest of this!
usurpderpdeederp: Agreed! -shovels spoonful of easymac into mouth-
sidebangsarehawt: and he.... he kissed me... a lot... o_O and we were kissing... a lot... when zelda inconveniently came over to see why we had been gone for so long... and now she hates me
insaneprsnofdoom: he "kissed you a lot"? and by that you mean you guys made out?
sidebangsarehawt: well i wouldnt call it that, it was really more--
insaneprsnofdoom: ohh wow link... we always knew you were gay.... but we didnt think you would actually act on your desires... -shakes head-
sidebangsarehawt: hey i never said i was kissing back!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: ......
sidebangsarehawt: okay maybe just a little... but hey, all friends kiss!!
insaneprsnofdoom: NOT LIKE THAT!!!
sidebangsarehawt: must i have a flashback so you can all see it wasnt THAT bad?!
btdubsimad00d: okay, now the writer just wants to have a lemon scene in this chatroom!!! >.>
sidebangsarehawt: youre probably right o.o nevermind on that flashback then...
** Damn it Sheik! Always foiling my plans! **
usurpderpdeederp: Wait, MARTH came onto YOU instead of the other way around?! I'm surprised honestly...
sidebangsarehawt: why are you surprised!!! was that an insult?!
usurpderpdeederp: Well, not really... I'm just saying it surprises me that Marth would betray Zelda like that..
sidebangsarehawt: well see!! now youre making me feel awful!! i couldnt stop him!
insaneprsnofdoom: lololololol yeah okay link...
sidebangsarehawt: you know, you wouldnt find this very funny if it happened to you! >.>
insaneprsnofdoom: yes, but this would never happen to me as i dont make out with my friend's boyfriends
sidebangsarehawt: ughh why is no one getting that it was just a misunderstanding!?
btdubsimad00d: i understand link.. did zelda and marth break up then?
sidebangsarehawt: -shrug- i have no idea! thats the thing!
usurpderpdeederp: I bet they will... Zelda's kinda crazy anyway...
sidebangsarehawt: zelda is perfectly normal zant! YOURE one to talk!
usurpderpdeederp: >.> <.< >.> I think it's best I left before we got into this...
*usurpderpdeederp has logged off*
sidebangsarehawt: good!!!! we dont need you here anyway!
*hero_oftehworldz has logged on*
sidebangsarehawt: sheik, i cant stop crying! zeldas never going to forgive me T_T
btdubsimad00d: of course she will link, just give her time
insaneprsnofdoom: dramaaaa queeeen...
hero_oftehworldz: what happened to him now?
sidebangsarehawt: NOTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW, YOU DEMON !!!
hero_oftehworldz: sheesh, calm down...
sidebangsarehawt: im feeling betrayed here!!
insaneprsnofdoom: i bet zelda is too!
sidebangsarehawt: DROPPING THAT SUBJECT NOW, THANK YOU.. shadow, ever since you started dating midna, she barely ever talks to me >.> I BLAME YOU
hero_oftehworldz: gee, maybe because youre so annoying?
sidebangsarehawt: no, midna loves me too much to get annoyed with me!
hero_oftehworldz: obviously! xD
btdubsimad00d: actually, midnas barely talked to me too o_O
hero_oftehworldz: and this is immediately my fault, right?
sidebangsarehawt: well YEAH!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: maybe because midna never logs on here anyway because shes lame xD
hero_oftehworldz: ummmmmmmmmmm NO? >__>
insaneprsnofdoom: sorry, but she really never logs on...
sidebangsarehawt: i love my midna!
hero_oftehworldz: she would be so unhappy to hear you say "my" midna...
sidebangsarehawt: yeah most likely...
*sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire has logged on*
sidebangsarehawt: AHHH! WHATS GANONDORF DOING HERE?!?!
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: no need to fear, link, im really not the evil man i used to be...
sidebangsarehawt: THERES NO WAY YOUVE CHANGED THAT MUCH IN TWO MONTHS...
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: but i have! im going to MSIH now, and im married to someone im sure you all know
insaneprsnofdoom: MSIH? whats that?
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: medical school in hyrule
insaneprsnofdoom: wow, hylians... im disappointed.. -__-
sidebangsarehawt: oh DEAR din, please let me guess who the unlucky lady is...
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: uh sure, okay i guess...
sidebangsarehawt: .....ummm.... princess ruto?
sirdoctorGanondorfDragmire: uhh no...
sidebangsarehawt: then i give up...

WHO DID GANONDORF MARRY? WE WILL SEE SO READ THE NEXT ONE!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, tell me what you people think of these chatrooms! I'm thinking of adding a twist (oooh yeah, a twist broskis) later on... maybe like two whole parts from now. And I'm also thinking of changing Ganondorf's screen name because its so damn long ._. and Link might be staying with sidebangsarehawt because im so used to typing that and it just feels so natural to type! It's fate, the goddesses wish for it to stay! And lastly, I know the copy and pasting of the link is annoying, but I have no idea how to make a hyperlink on Mibba. Help would be appreciated! But anyway, please enjoy!