TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 11 pt. 1

TLOZ Chatroom 11 pt. 1

Catching up: Zant and Rabia want some of Sheik's long, long hair, Link got in another dispute with Shadow Link, and Zelda made everyone picture adorable pictures of Shadow with wavy hair. (AW!)

*sidebangsarehawt has logged on*
*usurpderpdeederp has logged on*
*partygril984 has logged on*
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged on*
partygril984: do you guys have hair now?
usurpderpdeederp: Yes! Sheik is the best! I now have some of his gorgeous blonde hair on my head! I goes past my shoulders a little bit! :D
insaneprsnofdoom: yeah! it looks great zant lol! he gave me some hair too, and it almost reaches the middle of my back!!!!!!
partygril984: whoaaa really?! o.O is sheik bald now?
insaneprsnofdoom: nope! ask him for a picture when he logs on!
partygril984: okay! :D
sidebangsarehawt: does that mean he doesnt hate me?! :DDD <3
insaneprsnofdoom: no he doesnt hate you, link (sadly) but he is kinda upset that you dont see what he did as a way to help you get free from that chick
sidebangsarehawt: ughhh well its just that my hair looks so bad now and he cut through so much of it... :'[
insaneprsnofdoom: well go tell sheik that, i couldnt care less about you
sidebangsarehawt: THANKS
insaneprsnofdoom: anytime!
*shukaku132 has logged on*
shukaku132: GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD TO TELL YOU...
insaneprsnofdoom: what is it?!?!?
shukaku132: well, in my dream last night, i was holding hands with SHEIK and we were buying a house! WTT?!
insaneprsnofdoom: wtt?
sidebangsarehawt: WHAT THE TRIFORCE, duh...
shukaku132: exactly!
partygril984: aww you had a dream you were in looooove with sheik?! :D
shukaku132: i dont know! all i know is that it was weird! i was dressed as a zombie monster thing but i was in a dress and it was so freaky!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: that is weird... do you always fantasize about being with sheik? xD that would explain a lot...
shukaku132: >.> i had ONE DREAM that we were holding hands, nothing else! and what do you mean that would explain a lot?
insaneprsnofdoom: well hes always your character of choice in ssbb...
shukaku132: so?
insaneprsnofdoom: LEADING ME TO SUSPICIONS, MY FRIEND...
shukaku132: ugh whatever -___-
sidebangsarehawt: speaking of sheik, did you hear what he did to my --
shukaku132: yes! your hair! i heard about it! lol
sidebangsarehawt:oh... well.... oh ._.
partygril984: hahaha wow link
sidebangsarehawt: zelda! how was cuddling with the DEMON and midna?????? did he try to suck your blood?????????
partygril984: uhh no? shadow link isnt a vampire you know
sidebangsarehawt: whatever you say, zelda....
partygril984: it is whatever i say!!! but cuddling with them was well kind of awkward
sidebangsarehawt: why?????? what happened?? tell me all about it zelda!
partygril984: well it was more like they were cuddling and i was just sort of off to the side o_O
sidebangsarehawt: OH NOOOOOOOOO zelda if i had been there, i would have cuddled you!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: because youre creepy...
sidebangsarehawt: SHUT UP and did they even cuddle you A LITTLE?
partygril984: well for a few minutes but then i went to go to the bathroom and then i came back and i just kinda was there o.o
sidebangsarehawt: D: this is why you should come cuddle with meee!
partygril984: umm well yeah i dont think i would because you live with my ex boyfriend now and you would probably think it was more than a friend thing...
sidebangsarehawt: well......well.... SO??????
partygril984: ugh nevermind... all im saying is that i love midna, but shes only fun to cuddle if youre shadow link lol..
sidebangsarehawt: shadow probably turned her into a vampire while you went to the bathroom.......
partygril984: -___- link, just give up...
insaneprsnofdoom: see? thats what ive been saying all along!
usurpderpdeederp: DAMN this hair looks good!
shukaku132: daww sheik is such a giver lol
insaneprsnofdoom: YOU LOVE HIM
shukaku132: i love zant?????????????????????????????????????????
insaneprsnofdoom: noooo you love sheik!!!
shukaku132: can i tell you a secret?
*everyone leans closer to computer screen*
shukaku132: well.... the truth is...

WHAT IS THE TRUTH???? DOES KAIKOURA LOVE SHEIK? OR ZANT? OR TINGLE??!?! NO ONE CAN BE CERTAIN UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!! SO READ PART TWO FOR THE ANSWERS!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't realize we talked so much about Sheik in this one until I read it over o_O well enjoy anyhow! Oh yeah, and I really had a dream about that btw ._. I posted a journal entry about it if you want to go read all of it!