These Dreams Will Never Leave You

Trois

The next morning I woke up to a loud yell that echoed through the walls, making me and Skylar both leap out of bed.I hurried to the stairs and saw a half-naked Matt face down on the last step."Oh my god Matt!" I rushed to his side and helped him up."Ow." He groaned, rubbing his head."What happened?" I asked as I did my best to keep my eyes off of his bare chest.But damn did he look good.

"Well I was on my way to check the dryer for my pants when I tripped over this." He held up Skylar's little toy train.I put my hand to my head and sighed "I'm so sorry Matt I'll make sure to pick up all her toys next time." He chuckled "It's totally fine Kayden, don't be sorry accidents happen." I smiled at him."Thank you for being so understanding Matt." He nodded before going on his way to the laundry room.

I went back upstairs into my room and looked at Skylar.Her hair was a wild mess."Come here baby lets get you ready for our big day today." I grinned, holding my arms open for her."Mama bath time!" She squealed, clutching onto her pink rubber duck."Okay baby girl lets go take a bath." I scooped her up and kissed her forehead as we walked into the bathroom.I filled up the tub with warm water and set her in."Matty!" She said excitedly, splashing around.I turned and smiled up at him.

"Hi cutie.Kay I just wanted to tell you that the meeting is in a couple hours so make sure to be ready okay?" He said."Alright Matt I'll be done in a sec." I smiled as he turned and left the bathroom.I know I had no reason to be nervous, but as it neared closer to noon, I was starting to become terrified.

I sat next to Skylar who was in the middle of eating her breakfast."Don't spill any on your dress okay Sky?" She nodded and continued to eat while I picked out the perfect outfit to wear to the meeting.I wore the dress and shoes Matt bought me."What do you think love?" I asked her.She giggled happily "Mama you pwetty!" I leaned over and placed a kiss on her head."Aww thank you baby girl.Your pretty too." She smiled the happiest smile ever at me I had ever seen.

"Oh Matty!" Skylar cooed, pointing behind me.I turned around and looked up at him.He looked really handsome in dress clothes."Wow Kayden, you look really beautiful." I blushed at his sincere words."Thank you Matt, you look really handsome." He smiled wide, exposing his extremely cute dimples."And you look beautiful too princess.Here this is for you." I saw Skylar's face light up when Matt handed her a bright blue stuffed teddy bear."Matty!! Tank you!" She jumped up and down excitedly, clutching the bear tightly to her chest.

I stared at Matt in admiration.He was already being so sweet to me and already earning a permanent spot in my heart, because he was being more of a father to Skylar then her real deadbeat father ever was."Ready to go?" He asked, tearing me from my thoughts.I nodded and grabbed my bag and Skylar's diaper bag before we all headed downstairs to the car.

As we neared closer and closer to the office where all the guys were suppose to meet up at, my stomach started to twist and turn in knots.And I could tell Matt had noticed by the puzzling look on his face."Are you alright Kayden? Are you nervous or something?" I swallowed hard and shook my head slowly."Just a little.I've never been to something so important before, especially for my favorite band." I admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Matt chuckled and gripped onto my hand softly."You have nothing to be worried about Kay, the guys all like you and our manager will definitely like you, I'm sure of it." He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before we pulled into the parking lot of a big building.I carried Skylar in my arms as we followed Matt into an elevator.We stopped at the fifth floor then entered through a set of double doors before all the guys came into view."Kayden!" Jimmy exclaimed, jumping up out of his seat and rushing over to me.

"Jimmy come on we gotta act professional." Johnny laughed, trying to be serious.I smiled and took a seat in between Zacky and Matt."Well who do we have here guys?" An older man, I'm assuming their manager said to me."I'm Kayden, it's very nice to meet you sir." I said politely, extending my hand to shake."She's a classy girl, I like it.But you can call me Larry hun." I nodded.

"Mama." Skylar whispered softly.I looked down at her "Oh and this is my daughter, Skylar." Larry grinned and waved at her."She's a real cutie.So guys we're all aware of the tour coming up correct?" They each shook their heads in agreement."But we were also thinking of doing a surprise show, you know for our hometown fans." Matt suggested.I admired about how well the guys and Larry got along, like they were one big family.

It was about two in the afternoon when the meeting was finally over with."Well it looks like I'll be seeing you again real soon, it was nice to meet you Kayden." I grinned "Likewise, it was nice to meet you too." We all stood around the parking lot talking amongst ourselves before Brian spoke up."So you guys want to go eat?" We all shook our heads and Skylar let out a loud squeal "Food!" making all the guys bust out laughing.

"Looks like that settles it, lets head over downtown then." Zacky smiled while we all split up into our pairs and started on our way to the restaurant downtown."I hope the meeting wasn't too boring, but I told you Larry would like you." Matt smirked.I giggled and shook my head "It wasn't boring, it was actually really exciting for me.And yes I know you told me so."

I could tell by the look on Matt's face that he knew that I meant what I said because of the way he was smiling."Someone seems happy." I teased.He huffed and tried to hide his dimples "I should same the same." He motioned to my face, and I already knew he meant that I was blushing.

This day couldn't of went any better, and that's a fact
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you to all my patient readers and subscribers! I've had writers block for a bit but I'm back now! So comments are greatly appreciated, enjoy! :D