Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Quidditch World Cup.

We climbed up to the very tip of the stadium. It was so big and packed. People were cheering as fireworks went off and spotlights were flashing around everywhere.

"Blimey, dad! How far up are we!" Ron asked. He was out of breath after walking up so high.

"Well, put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Lucius Malfoy said maliciously from a level a bit lower than us. Draco was standing by his side.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco spat. Lucius hit him in the gut with his cane.

"Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these... people." Lucius hissed. We turned to walk away but Lucius stopped Harry with his cane. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." He smirked and disappeared with his son.

We found our seats and looked around.

"I told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" Amos said. We were at the very top of the stadium.

"Come on!" Fred and George shouted. "Yeah!" The Irish team flew over our heads, green and white smoke bursting from their brooms.

"It's the Irish!" I shouted. "There's Driey!"

"And Merlit!" George shouted.

"And Morang!" Fred yelled. The team dispursed and fireworks exploded into a dancing leprechaun.

"Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!" The crowd repeated.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" Fred shouted.

"Oh yes!" George and I yelled. They burst through the dancing leprechaun turning it red. Krum leaned backwards off his broom and back on again. Impressive.

"Who is that?" Hermione asked.

"That there is the best seeker in the world!" Fred said.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" The crowd began chanting.

"KRUM!" Fred, George and I shouted. We all cheered and yelled and shouted as he flew across the field.

"Good evening!" Fudge's voice echoed across the stadium. "As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the four hundred and twenty second Quidditch World Cup! Let the match begin!" He cried as a small white speck flew into the center of the stadium, beginning the match.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeee! :D I love Quidditch so much, I wish I could play! But of course I'll be able to play soon, since I got into Pottermore. I'm a wizard guize.
-Ellie x