Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Choosing Of The Champions.

"Sit down please."

We were back in the Great Hall and Dumbledore was about to announce who would be entering the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Fred, George and I were quite angry that we couldn't find a way around the age line.

"The moment you've all been waiting for! The champion selection!" Dumbledore said.

He dimmed the flame lit lights around the hall. He put his hands on the goblet and waited. The flame turned red and spewed out a piece of paper. Dumbledore caught it in his hand.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" He said. I heard the guys of Durmstrang cheering as Krum walked up to Dumbledore and took his piece of paper. He walked to the end of the hall and into the trophy room.

The fire turned red again and spat out a perfectly circular delicate piece of paper. Must be Beauxbaton's.

"The champion from Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" The girls cheered and clapped as a blonde girl with her hair tied in a gentle ponytail took her paper and followed Krum into the trophy room.

Dumbledore took the last piece of paper that would be from Hogwarts. Perhaps someone put my name in as a surprise. Hopefully.

"The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore said.

I clapped and whistled as he stood up proudly and headed for Dumbledore. He searched the crowd of people until he caught my eye and grinned. I nodded at him again. He left for the trophy room with Delacour and Krum.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Tri-Wizard Cup!" Dumbledore turned and pointed and the cover burst off of the cup. Everyone cheered.

I saw the goblet begin to stir and turn red once more. It blew out another piece of paper. Dumbledore took it and looked at it, confused.

"Harry Potter. Harry Potter?" He shouted. Harry hid behind Dean Thomas.

"No... no." Hagrid said.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled. Hermione pushed him up.

"Go on, Harry!" I said. He walked slowly towards Dumbledore. Ron gave Harry a sour look. Harry took the paper from Dumbledore's hand and stared at it. He walked quickly past Dumbledore and towards the trophy room.

"He's a cheat!" Someone yelled.

"He's not even seventeen yet!" Someone else shouted. The twins and I looked at each other. Harry didn't even have the heart to tell us how to get around the age line. He knew how hard we tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wee-woo. Comment and subscribe and shit. Or I'll put your penis/vagina in the goblet of fire. *woof* no genitals for you.
-Ellie x