Status: Active :)

Love on Ice (Life With The Broad Street Bullies)

I Got The Job!

"Danny. Do you have you found a nanny yet?" 

"Not yet, Coach. I'm trying really hard. I'm just not finding a good match for my boys."

"My daughter is 19. She doesn't have a job. She can watch your kids."

"How about you come over for dinner, Coach? The boys can meet Adrienne. Does tomorrow night work for you?"

"Tomorrow night sounds swell. Have a good night, Briere."

"For you as well, Lavvy."

•••

"Dad?"

"Yes, Adrienne?"

"I'm going to be a nanny for your player's kids?"

"Yes, sweetheart. His name is Danny Briere."

"He has 3 boys?"

"Yes. His sons are Caelan, Carson, and Cameron."

"Okay. Do you think they will like me?

"They will adore you."

My father, Peter Laviolette, Head Coach of the Philadelphia Flyers, walked up to the door and knocked. I followed shortly after. A shorter man answered the door. 

"Good evening, Danny. Thank you for your invitation."

"It's no problem at all, Lavvy. I assume this is your 19 year old daughter Adrienne?"

"That she is." My father patted me on the shoulder. "Adri, this is Danny Briere. Danny, this is my lovely daughter Adrienne Brigitte Laviolette."

I took Danny's extended hand. "It's nice to meet you, Danny. Please call me Adri or Bri." I gave him one of my kindest smiles.

"Welcome to my home, Bri." Danny shot me a flirty smile. Luckily it was one that my father didn't see. I blushed.

Danny led us to the table where the boys were sitting. My dad excused himself to take a call. Danny pulled out my chair for me and whispered in my ear. "You are so beautiful. Where has he been hiding you?"

I smiled. "I've been decorating my house. He bought me my own place."

"You should come to the practices. It would be amazing to see your gorgeous face every day. I'm going to get you a jersey of mine."

"That sounds wonderful, Danny."

"These are my sons. This is Caelan. This is Carson. This is Cameron."

Without a moments hesitation, the boys began their interrogation. 

"Do you play hockey and will you play hockey with us?"

"Are you gonna take us to see our dad's games?"

"Are you fun?"

"Of course I play hockey, Caelan, and I will absolutely play hockey with you guys. Carson, you can sit in my suite with me to watch the games. Cameron, I'd like to think I'm fun." I smiled at the three boys. 

Cameron got up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a bear hug. "I like you. You're pretty."

I smiled and hugged him back. "I like you too, buddy."

"Dad, she's the one. She's gonna be our nanny," Caelan stated.

Danny chuckled. "Adri, would you be our nanny?"

I smiled. "Of course."

He got the biggest grin on his face. "Great! Can you start tomorrow?"

The smile on my face grew. "I would love to."

My father chose that time to seat himself. "I just pulled up Claude Giroux. He'll be here tonight. He will practice with the team tomorrow morning and play in the game tomorrow night."

I smiled. "I can't wait to go to my first Flyers game, daddy. I'm bringing the boys with me. Tomorrow is my first day."

My dad's smile grew. "You got the job? Congratulations, angel! You ate going to do fantastic. I just know it! Tomorrow at the practice, you can go purchase some Flyer attire."

The room went silent as we ate. Danny kept throwing smiles at me throughout the dinner. Dad didn't see any of them. However, they didn't go unnoticed by the kids, though the kids never spoke a word of it.

When dinner was over, I helped Danny clean up while my dad made the hotel and taxi arrangements for Claude Giroux. After we finished, dad and I thanked Danny and his family for their hospitality, Danny and I set the time when I would arrive there in the morning, and we left. 

Tomorrow, I start working for the Briere family...
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34631988

New story! Yay!!! :) Claude Giroux <3

Comment and subscribe please! :)