Status: Active :)

Love on Ice (Life With The Broad Street Bullies)

First Day! :)

11 am, I pulled up to the Briere household in my Silver and White Ford Mustang Cobra. Danny was waiting in the driveway with the boys. "Boys did you remember everything?"

They all ran back in the house, remembering what they forgot. Danny laughed and shook his head, shrinking the distance between us. "Adri? I was wondering if I can take you out tomorrow night. Like a date."

I smiled. "Sure. Only if you can find a babysitter."

He grinned. "I already had one ready, just in case you said yes."

The kids all rushed out and got in my car. I smiled. "Get in the car, Danny. We're all going to the same place."

Danny got in the car and I drove to the arena. His gaze never left me. We both burst out into hysterics when we heard the boys singing A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton.

When we parked, Danny booked it to the locker room, whereas I took the boys to the pro shop. I got a hat, a shirt, and a pair of earrings. After I got my bag, we walked to the seats behind the bench.

3 hours later, practice ended. The boys went back to the locker room to change. I took the boys to the locker room after the guys finished changing. They all jumped on Danny.

I saw the new guy at the stall next to Danny's. I saw him from behind. He had  a NICE ass. He had cliché hockey hair and he was a Ginger. Claude Giroux.

"Boys. It's time to go." I smiled sweetly. Danny, Caelan, Carson, and Cameron followed me out to my car. It was 4pm. The game was at 8pm. Danny has to be at the rink by 6:30pm.

I drove us to a small cafe just outside of Philadelphia, just getting something light to eat. 

Before we knew it, it was 6pm. We sped to the arena, just barely making it in time. I brought the boys into the locker room with me. I changed in a bathroom stall into a Flyers Outfit.

I quickly made my escape with the boys and we got comfortable in the suite.

First period went horribly. The Penguins were KILLING us. It was 3-0.

Second period was scoreless.

Third period, the score went up to 5-0 Penguins. Fleury was getting cocky, thinking he was going to get a shut out. It seemed like he was. Until... We put Briere and Giroux on a line together. A hat trick for each within the last half of the period resulted in a 6-5 win for the Flyers.

We waited a half hour before making our trek to the locker room. When we walked in, I hugged my father. Claude looked at me in awe, but looked away when he was caught gawking.

I ushered Danny and the boys into my car, dropped them off, and drove home. I showered and changed into pajamas, hopped in bed, and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I need my beauty rest. 

I have a date with Daniel Briere tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!
Please and thank you!
<3 Ay Jay