Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

As the Raven Swoops Down

School was uneventful the next day until lunch. I had chosen the same item I had for lunch the previous day and sat at my tree. I had dubbed it ‘my tree’ since nobody wanted to walk all the way over there. A few minutes into lunch I saw a familiar figure walking toward with another person walking closely with them. The familiar figure was none other than Avery and with him was a boy I sort of recognized but, it didn’t click.

“Hey Lonna,” Avery said taking a seat beside me. The boy with him sat down next to him and cuddled into his side.

“Hi Avery,” I said peering over to see more the boy that was with him. He had a huge side swoop that covered both of his eyes with the right side of his face. His hair was raven black and it stood out against the milk white color of his skin. He wore a red shirt and purple skinny jeans. He struck me as scary yet, with a softer side.

“I hope you don’t mind but, um,” Avery paused to carefully choose his words, “this is my boyfriend Raven.” Raven stirred. “Well, Raven isn’t his real name but that’s what he likes to go by.”

“Hello Raven,” I spoke waving my hand.

His head pulled out from Avery’s side and nodded.

“He says hi,” Avery added quickly after his motion.

I continued to eat my lunch little by little. Avery happily ate his sandwich stroking Raven’s hair. My mind flashed back to when me and Riley were a simple couple like that. I mentally slapped myself for even thinking of him.

Raven hardly moved and when he did it was only to get closer to Avery. I wouldn’t know why he was so shy or didn’t eat anything but, everybody’s different. “So,” I started, “how did you two meet?” I was trying to make innocent conversation.

“Well, we’ve been together for about five months now. We found each other through the net and when Raven heard that I was moving out here he was thrilled,” Avery spoke, with a smile on his face.

He has such a cute smile! Bad Lonna!

Avery wrapped Raven in a tight hug. Raven smiled and kissed his cheek.

So, he does move, I thought.

The both of them began to cuddle with each other. I couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealously as I watched them from the corner of my eye. My body was craving for someone to hold me like that. It screamed for that special attention. I took another look over and saw Raven nipping at Avery’s neck. I cleared my throat.

“Sorry about that, we tend to get carried away,” Avery said, rubbing his neck and blushing.

I raised my hand as if to say ‘I know what you mean.’ The bell rang and I stood up and began to walk back to school. I took one look behind me and saw Raven giving Avery a piggy back ride. I sighed as I returned my focus to ahead of me. I missed being a part of a couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet y'all weren't expecting that were you? If you want to know what Raven looks like click the link. I gave my friend an "eyegasm" as she said when I showed her the photo. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! See y'all next time!

Love and Doodles,

Tara