Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

We Are The Dreamers of The World

I stopped running when I reached the safety of my front door. My backed slammed against it and I slumped down onto the worn wood of my front porch. He’s such a good kisser, I thought. I brought my fingers to my lips, ghosting over them. A sighed escaped me. Why me? I said I wasn’t going to get into another relationship. I said I wouldn’t mess around. My mind went into overdrive with thoughts of his kiss.

The sun set and the night came. Stars littered the sky with the light of the moon shining down on me. Eyes growing heavy, I drifted to sleep thinking of Avery’s perfect face.

¤ ¤ ¤

I let my eyes flutter open as the sun rose to its proper position in the sky. I tried to stretch my arms out but, I was unable to. A blue blanket was around me as well as a pair of arms. I felt the arms pull me closer.

My eyes darted to see Avery's come into view. Green streaked hair falling in his face, he smiled in his sleep. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the sun kissing his face. "Oh Rave," he said dreamily.

My heart dropped into my stomach. Why do I feel like this? I know he's gorgeous, kind, and a great kisser but, why me?

"You're so gorgeous Lon, so gorgeous," Avery spoke nuzzling into my neck. Butterflies flew wild within me. I shifted my body so that we were facing each other. Picking up my free hand, I began to trace the outline of his face gently.

"Such a gorgeous face if I could only have him for myself," I whispered.

"You can if you want to," a voice said.

My body froze as Avery’s eyes opened. More butterflies flew causing a wave of nausea within me. I was scared shitless of this moment. “I must be dreaming,” I repeated to myself, my eyes shut tightly. Warm lips touched mine and Avery rolled on top of me.

“I adore kissing you,” he said. This wasn’t real; this couldn’t be real at all! I pushed him off and hit my head. I then truly woke up.


I woke up to the hot sun beating down on me. I was alone on my porch looking a mess. My lips still tingled from Avery’s kiss at the music store. “Damn, he’s a good kisser.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A short filler chapter. I know. You all want to kill me. You're probably screaming, "Why did I have to wait this long for something so short?!?" I'm very sorry about that. This is short because I wanted to keep the dream to one chapter. I promise I'll work quicker on chapter seven. I want to give a shout out to edwardluvr190117! She joined Mibba because of this and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have pushed myself so much to get this chapter out. Until then comment if you want!

Love and Doodles,

Tara