Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

When The Shit Hits The Fan

It was the start of April and the weather had heated up tremendously. It was sweltering hot and the sun was beating down on me. It wasn’t like usual spring weather, but Jersey weather is never consistent. I was in the local park relaxing. My day had been uneventful, but I couldn’t get Avery out of my mind. I saw his face in every guy I saw. He was slowly, yet effectively taking over me.

A river ran throughout most of the park. I dipped my hand into the liquid and paddled back and forth. My mind was off in daydreams full of flowers and cute guys waiting on my hand and foot.

“Lonna?”

I looked up to see Avery. He was dressed in plain blue jeans and a red shirt. It wasn't over done or under done it was simple. I crawled backwards until my back hit the trunk of the tree. I could feel my palms getting sweaty from nervousness. Avery may have had his flaws with his ways, but he knew how to make a girl nervous.

"Lonna," he began, "I know I'm probably not someone you want to see right now, but I just want to say I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to kiss you." He paused and shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant to kiss you. I just didn't think."

I looked up at his face. It was ridden with sincerity and nervousness. “Avery, I—”

He kneeled down to my level. “I know, I know. I just can’t help myself Lonna. I know I have Raven, but god I just damn. I really want to get to know you. I just can’t shake off this feeling. I feel something for you Lonna.”

I took one of his large hands in mine and began to trace patterns on his palm. His hands were smooth and baby soft. “Avery, I don’t know what to do.”

He looked at me and smiled. Gently taking his free hand he touched my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. His lips moved rhythmically over mine. It was like a slow samba, ornate and full of heat. He pulled away and grinned. “Want to go get a cupcake or something?”

“Sure, I would love to.”

╪♥╪

I had just gotten home from my outing with Avery when I noticed something different about my posters. Four of the men of MCR were missing! Mikey was the only one left in the picture. “Mikey, where are the others?”

He looked down at and shrugged. “I don’t know, out probably.”

“Do you guys normally do this?”

“Not really I guess they wanted to go somewhere.”

I fell back onto my bed, “God that boy drives me wild.”

“What boy?” Mikey asked sounding defensive.

“Avery Cortez,” I said blushing.

“What did he do?”

“He bought me a vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles!” I was a sucker for the sprinkles.

“Doesn’t he have a boyfriend Lonna?”

I nodded. “He wants to get to know me to make a decision.”

“Lonna, you’re technically going out with this boy just to see if he likes you? He’s cheating on his boyfriend!”

Mikey did have a point. I made note of this. “Why do you care so much? I think I finally found a guy who would appreciate me and you go and just blow him off!”

“He’s cheating on his boyfriend with you! Aren’t alarms sounding off in your head?! If he’s willing to cheat on the guy he’s dating now why wouldn’t he do the same to you?”

“Mikey, you don’t know him! He’s sweet, kind, cute—”

“And a cheater! Lonna get it through your head!”

I was tired of his yelling. “Mikey why don’t you go and fuck off?”

“I won’t fuck off when I see a girl I care about throwing herself into a bad situation! I won’t stand to see someone I like so much throw herself to the sharks like a piece of meat!”

“Aren’t you married?”

“I may be married, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re a smart, gorgeous young girl I would go out with if I wasn’t married and was younger!”

“Wait, what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward chapter much. I know it has been so long but Writer's Block has been kicking my ass to Pluto! Yet, that shouldn't be an excuse so I'm sorry if this sucks.It's hard writing this with no motivation in me but I pushed myself to pleae you all so I hope you enjoyed it!

Love and Doodles,

Tara

P.S. You all have watch this insanely funny video!