Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

Sunsets

My body stopped, my joints locked, and I could only process one thought. What the hell is Mikey talking about?

“Lonna, listen to me about this. He’s cheating on Raven by being with you, by kissing you, and holding your hand. There are better guys than that.”

I gave some thought to what he said and I still didn’t want to agree with him. My mind screamed to listen to Mikey’s advice. My heart was beating for Avery. “Who do you propose to be a better choice for me then?” My demeanor stayed calm while inside I was raging.

Mikey took in a breath, “Me.”

“Mikey, you’re married!”

“That isn’t going to stop me. You’re too beautiful to give up on. God, Lonna you drive me fucking wild! I could treat you better than him!”

I was literally speechless. How could Mikey say such a thing?! He’s beyond older than me! What would Alicia say? Gerard? The quiet consumed us both. There was I a seventeen year old trying to figure out how such a thing could happen. “Mikey, I’m flattered, but it just won’t work. You’d be doing exactly what Avery is doing except worse. You’d be cheating on your wife for god’s sakes! Don’t you think that’d be worse?” I’m a fucking hypocrite, I thought. I’m a good for nothing tease! I was walking into a black hole and I didn’t think I was ever to see the light again.

╪♥╪

“Come on a Monday, come on a Tuesday, they’ll never know. Pop off the cork for Wednesday! Stay with—” I opened my phone.

“Hello?” I asked groggily into the contraption.

“Hey Lonna, it’s me Avery.”

I smiled. I looked above me to see Mikey giving my phone death glares. I guess he could hear my phone. “Hey Avez,” I said and began twirling a strand of hair around my finger.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a walk later on at sunset.”

Such a romantic, I thought before answering him. “Sure, that would be nice.”

“I’ll be at your place around six forty-five?” He asked nervously.

I giggled at Avery’s nervousness. “That will be great.”

“Perfect, I guess see you then. Bye.”

“Bye.” The call ended. I let out a high squeal and kicked my bed.

“What’s your deal?” Mikey snapped at me.

“I’m going on a walk at sunset with Avery! What should I wear?” I got up from my bed and ran to my closet. I heard Mikey mumble a few mutters under his breath. I began to dig through my closet to find something nice and springy. I decided on to wear a super cute outfit consisting of a rainbow dress, English flag Converse, purple messenger bag, and aqua blue heart necklace. I quickly ran to the bathroom and changed into my outfit. I came back into my room and gave a little twirl for anyone who was willing to watch.

“Girl, where are you going?” Frank asked with a smirk on his face. The rest of MCR had returned to their rightful places on my poster.

I blushed when I responded to them. “Out for a walk with Avery at sunset,” I said sighing contentedly.

“Isn’t that just romantic?” Gerard said pulling Frank into slow dance. He dipped him and brought him back up. Gerard then danced his way over to Bob and began to grind up on him. Bob’s eyes widened and he began to back away. “Come on Bob have a little fun with me,” Gerard whined to his band mate. My doorbell then rang.

I grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs not even saying goodbye to the guys. Almost ramming into the door I stop and take a deep breath. Calm down Lonna, it’s just a walk a nice innocent walk, I thought. Checking the time I saw it was six forty-five. I opened the door.

Avery stood there a grin on his face clad in a black Circa Survive shirt and deep red skinny jeans. A white baseball cap was atop his head and his fringe was hanging over his left eye. “My lady,” he said holding his hand out for me to take.

I extended my arm and took his hand. He pulled me out the door and we were off on our walk. “So, Sir Avery what brought upon this new gentlemanly manner?” I asked with my best British accent.

“Well, I might say today is a fine spring day and I couldn’t help but want to take you out. Also you really are a beauty and I wanted to bask in your presence once again.”

Such a cheesy romantic, I thought. I blushed at his words. It wasn’t even sunset yet, but I guess he wanted us to be somewhere when it was. I wondered where he was taking me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update huh? Tell me what you all think!

Love and Doodles,

Tara