Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 6

"Get up." A voice whispered abruptly cutting threw the silence. "Wake up.." it whispered out yet again when I didn’t respond.

"Leave me alone." I said pushing the body that was close to me away.

"Get up or you won't get your Christmas present." April's sing songed.

"God you're so difficult." I groaned sitting up. The covers that had layed so perfectly on my body, slowly trialed it ways down my body. It ceased to move hitting my bump, of a belly.
I sighed placing a hand on my stomach; it's been almost three months since I had seen Jimmy. I sighed heaving mine and his child up off the bed. Giggling at the thought of it being his child.

"Kita.. Hurry your ass up... I'm dieing of old age." Amanda yelled from down stairs.

"I'm up god damn it." I growled, pulling a very baggie shirt over me, I didn’t bother to put any pants on considering the shirt cover all of me, including my bump. I trudged my way down the hall to the stair case. I slowly lagged downed the stair.

I could hear laughing coming from the living room, then a muffled shut up soon fallowing.

"Jimmy!" I screamed, throwing my arms around him. He smiled, a gentle laugh escaped him.

"Hey babe." He sighed pulling at the bright pink bow that was wrapped around him like a sash.

"Hands off.. that’s Kita job" Matt said, laughing.

"You are her present." Johnny said with a raise of his eyebrow.

"Shut up short shit." Jimmy said hitting him.

"Play nice or no gifts." Ashley said acting as their mother. She received a groan from the guys, and a squeak from Johnny.

I smiled as Jimmy pulled me onto his lap, after plopping down on the couch. We weren’t your average couple, we weren't some kid that had fallen in love, and we were just now starting to get to like each other. Time when we talked on the phone I felt as if he was only with me out of sympathy... like he felt like he had to since he got me pregnant.

"You okay." Jimmy whispered in my ear.

"Huh oh yeah." I smiled trying to convince him of it.

"You seem distance." He whispered into my neck, a flash caught me off guard. "Johnny you little shit." Jimmy growled looking up at him.

"Hey I was told to document this Christmas, for your mom." Johnny smiled really big, and Jimmy uncomfortably shifted underneath me. Jimmy's family wants something that he like people to talk about or even mention.

He just flipped Johnny off and nuzzled his head back into my neck.

"Okay, Okay... Kita this is for you... from uh.. Your dad." Ashley said kinda uncomfortably, as she handed it to me.

"Okay." I said eerily, I pulled the pink wrapping paper back, laying in my lap was a small box and a card. I picked it up and smiled, "You're still my lil girl no matter how many you pop out." I read out loud, laughing. I opened it. "Didn’t know what to get you baby girl but I love you and wish you and you're new family all the love and luck my heart can offer... love dad." I smiled. Setting the card down beside me and Jimmy, I reached for the box, the size of a ring box. I gently opened it, laying in side was a key ring, nothing on it but the unlocking button. I picked it up and examed it. "What the fuck?" I said a laugh escaping every ones mouth.

"Great present babe." Jimmy whispered in my ear through his laughs.. "Guess you are daddy lil girl after all."

"Shut up." I said laughing too. I shoved the ring back in its box, closing it.

"Okay now.. who's hungry?" Amanda asked, catching her breath. She just received a choir of yes's or the nods of their heads. She exited the living room heading to the back.
A shrill rang threw the house, and Ashley groaned.

"I'll get it." I said standing, up from Jimmy lap. I headed to the door, while Ashley continued to clean up our mess.

"Hi." I said opening the door; our daily mail man stood there a smile on his face.

"Hey Kita." He said handing me a cream white envelope, then the digital receipt book; I scribbled my name on it before handing it back to him.

"Thanks" I said closing the door.

"Bye Kita." He said walking off. I flipped the envelope over, My name was neatly written on the front of it.. No return address.

"That’s nice." I said standing by Jimmy as I started to open the envelope.

"Who's it from babe?" Jimmy asked, I just shrugged and pulled a little slip of paper, which had been folded over, out. I gently unfolded it.

"Let me guess you didn’t like your Christmas present... sorry just had to. Love you, Dad.. p.s. look out side." I read out loud. I smiled now knowing what my dad had done.

I raced back over to the door and pulled it open; i smiled as Jimmy came up behind me.

"What is it?" he asked looking at me then out into the street. My smiled just got bigger as I seen Jimmy expression change to shook, as he stared out at my Black '68 Shelby GT500KR Fastback - 428 Cobra Jet.