Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 7

The clicking of her heels was starting to piss me off now. I sighed knowing my decision would kick me in the ass later in life.

"Are you okay?" Her sweet innocent voice bite through the air. I took in a deep breathe releasing it and I gripped the air on the wheelchair. Pain surged through my body; I could feel my pelvis bone trying to expand. The pain took over my body and I let out a little scream.
I heard the quickening of foot steps, as Jimmy appeared beside me.

"Its okay baby." He said running his hand across my face, reassurance I needed.

"Mom... I want Jimmy in there with me." I breathed out.

"Are you sure baby?" she asked, with a glare in Jimmy direction.

"Yes." I said as Jimmy grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently.

"Okay." She said with a face smile. I felt a jerk as the nurse started pushing my wheelchair again.

"Shhh." Jimmy coed. "Shhh.. your gonna wake mommy." He coed, trying to calm our babies cries.

"To late, she's awake." I said opening my eyes.

"You see what you did you woke her up." Jimmy said smiling down at our daughter. "I think she's hungry." He said shyly.

I held out my arms to him, and he gently placed her in my arms. I pulled at the flap that covered my breasts, Jimmy quickly exited the room... he's still not use to me. I smiled as Riley Jade Sullivan nibbled on my tit, gently sucking.

I was planning on moving out to California with Jimmy, but after seeing just how much Riley had changed us, I was seriously planning on stay right where I was at... with my friends and family.

"Hey, how is she?" Brian asked entering the room; he had a pink stuff bear, in his hand.

"She's eating." I laughed, as he brought the bear to his face, blocking me from his sight.

"Oh... well I got here a lil some." He said handing the bear to me.

"Aw.." I smiled laying the bear beside me on the bed.

"Once she's done feeding, can I hold her... before grandma takes her?"

"Grandma has already held her." I said pulling my tit out of her mouth, and covering it quickly so my cousin didn’t see.

"Not your mom, Jimmy's." Brian said taking Riley away from me.

"What... There here?" I gasped, buttoning my top back up.

"That’s why he left.. He doesn't want them here." Brian said, the door creaked open.

"Knock Knock." A voice rung out.