Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 8

"Hey are you re..." Brian walked in my room, the smile that was on his face vanished. "Why aren’t you packed?" he asked looking around my room. I look up at him, a pleading look in my eyes.

"What the matter?" he asked pure concern stuck threw his masculine voice.

"I'm scared." I whispered.

"About what?" He asked advancing towards me.

"Every thing." I said. He sat on my bed and pulled me into his arms.

"Tell me what is really scaring you." He said brushing the hair out of my face, as I leaned into him.

"I'm afraid that Jimmy won't want me." I sighed.

"Nonsense." Brian whispered out. "Jimmy loves you its just not as strong as most." His hand crest my back as he readjusted him self. I cuddled into him more knowing he was right.

"Mommy, she's hungry." Jimmy said walking into my room, with a screaming Riley. I smiled sitting up from my comfortable position against Brain. Jimmy handed me our daughter, as Brian got off my bed and headed to the door.
I unbuttoned my blouse, before cradling Riley in my arms, gently feeding her my tit.

"What were you and Brian talking about?" Jimmy asked, he asked presuming Brian's vacated seat.

"Us." I muttered lookin down at Riley, a smile slowly appearing on my face.

"I hope it explains why you haven’t finish packing." He smiled cheekily over at me. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. Before hoping off the bed. "Not that I matters... but I'm gonna pack you instead." I smiled at his ignorance. I winced, a slight pinch caused me to looked down. Riley's eyes were wide open, hand slightly grabbing my tit not wanting to release it.

"So.. uh are you planning on staying in the guest room?" Jimmy asked drawing my attention away from our daughter.

"What ever is most convenient for you." I smiled at him.

"Uh.." He looked at me. "Wel.. I . uh." He stumbled on his words, which was a first. "Well I want what's best for you and her." He said pointing at Riley.

"Well what I want is what's best for us." I said smiling up at him. "What's best for you Jimmy?" I whispered, as he leaned down towards me. His lips brushed mine, gently.

"Don’t squish the child." An annoying voice rung out.

"The child has a name, and her name is Riley. Zackary." Jimmy said his face was inches from mine. "Do you mind she's feeding!" Jimmy said a hit of protection in his voice.

"Oh my bad." Zacky said, throwing his hand up in defeat, before exiting my room.

"She's asleep." I whispered, Jimmy looked at me, finally removing his glare from the door. He smiled down at our daughter, as she layed curled in my arms.

"I'll take her to bed." Jimmy said, taking her from my arms. I smiled as he exited the room with our daughter, I sighed and layed down on my bed. My eyes slowly closed, it had been a long day. Not twenty minutes after I get out of my bed, Jimmy tells me to pack every thing that we're leaving tonight. We're flying out to California. I'd spent most of the day, packing, or feeding Riley, or changing her... I just needed a break.

"Falling asleep on me.. are ya?" Jimmy's soft voice, whispered out over my neck.

"Uh.. uh" I groaned out rolling over to where I was facing him, my eyes still clamped shut, refusing to open. I felt a pair of warm lips tap against mine.

"Get up you need to finish packing." Matt voice rung out.

"Shh." Jimmy whispered. "I'll finish packing her." I felt the bed rise, signifying Jimmy had left the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one sucks but the next on should be better