Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Leave It All Behind

Kris’s POV

It was our last day in Maryland, our luggage was packed into the cars. Sam and I were excited but worried, because it would probably be an experience to tour with these guys. There wasn’t much room since the guys brought their girls, so Sammi and I would have to share a bunk with Zacky and Brian.

And speaking of Brian; he was confusing the shit out of me. On one hand, he was my best friend and I wanted to do anything to make him happy. But on the other hand, I just wanted distance from him, for some reason I didn’t know. But now that I have to share a tiny bunk with him for two weeks, the distance thing would prove to be impossible.

I was laying on the floor in my room, not wanting to leave it. Brian slept downstairs last night because I was a fucking bitch to him. He also seemed pissed about something, so I made no move to go near him. At least Sam and Zacky made up, you know, after he put a hole in the wall. I’m not complaining, though, because I’ve done it a bunch of times. I heard a knock on my door, but it seemed really hesitant. Brian.

“’S open,”

He opened the door, poking his head in. “My clothes are in here. I was just gonna take a shower.”

I nodded, looking back to the ceiling. I heard him shuffle around the room, going to his suitcase. I felt really bad that he was uncomfortable around me. We weren’t even fighting, and this was the worst fight we’ve had.

“I’m sorry, Bear. I was a bitch for no reason, and I’m sorry.”

He climbed next to me, resting his head on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair, because he loves that.

“It’s okay, I still love you.”

“Love you, too.”

“Shower?”

“Sure,”

We got up, Brian going straight to the bathroom since he already had his clothes. I took some clothes out of the backpack full of stuff I thought I would need. I walked into the bathroom and Brian was already in the shower. I stripped my clothes and climbed in, a naked Brian not phasing me one bit.

After we got out of the shower, we went downstairs where everyone was in a circle playing ‘Never Have I Ever’. I just knew that Sammi was drinking something with vodka, ‘cause that’s how she is. I sat between Sammi and Jimmy, but Brian sat next to me so he was sitting next to Jimmy. Sammi handed me a cup of vodka and iced tea, because we’re like twins with the vodka thing. Jimmy handed Brian a cup of something brown, so I assumed it was a beer of some sort.

“Never have I ever given a blow job,” JB said.

Basically all of us girls drank to that.

“Never have I ever had sex in a sleeping bag.” Val, Matty, Dimples, Brian and Jimmy drank.

“Never have I ever thought a teacher was hot.” Me, Sammi, Leana, Johnny and Zacky drank.

“Remember Mr. Cohoon?” Sammi asked me.

“Fuck, he was so hot!”

The game went on until we ran out of alcohol. I wasn’t very drunk, just a little more than buzzed. Sammi was holding up Zacky’s drunk ass. Jimmy was just. . . Well, Jimmy. You could never tell when that guy was drunk because he was always the same. Brian was in his stage of drunkenness where he was just fuckin’ weird. He kept talking about a soufflé and doing weird gestures and dances.

Sam and I sold our car, and the guys all had rentals so we called Fred to come bring the tour bus. When it came, the guys showed us where we would be staying. Well, Matt showed us while Zacky passed out and Brian, Jimmy and Johnny attacked the food and video games. I laid down in the bunk I would be sharing with Brian, knowing that we would have to practically lay on top of each other to fit in here. Sammi pulled back the curtain and had a smile on her face.

“My bunk’s above yours.“ She smiled. “Whattya think?”

“We’re gonna be cramped as fuck.”

“Yeah, but at least we’re going on tour. The guys said we could do merch with Val.”

“Sounds cool. Are we goin’ straight to the West?”

“Yeah, our first stop’s in West Virginia.” I nodded.

“Cool beans.”

“I’m gonna go make sure Zack hasn’t choked on his own puke.”

I nodded again while she got up to go check on Zack. The movement of the bus was actually making me really sleepy, which was weird because when I was younger I would get carsick, not tired. But I fell asleep soon after Sammi left, happy that we’re going back to California.