Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Pinch Me; Please?

Brian looked at Kris with so much passion in his eyes and I wondered what that was all about. I glanced over at Brian and back over to Kris when there was a knock on the door. Kris got up to get it and when she opened the door Val was standing there, wait, no it was Michelle; Fantastic, just fucking fantastic.

“Um, hey. Long time no see,” Kris tensed up a little.

“Yeah sure. Is Brian here?" She asked pushing past Kris.

Oh great; She found us.

I thought.

She walked in and smiled once she saw Brian sitting there. Brian’s eyes widened when he saw her, and she ran and jumped on him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“What are you doing here, Michelle?”

“I came to see you. Val told me that you guys were stopping here first, so I flew out to see you.”

I glanced over at Kris who was still tensed up, her lips were in a straight line, her back was completely straight. And she looked sad, no wait, scratch that, a mixture of sadness and anger took her by surprise and she stormed out of the room.

The door slammed shut and Brian pushed Michelle off of him and ran after her. I sat in the room watching Michelle; She walked over to where Brian's and Kris' bags were and opened up Kris' bag.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I glared at Michelle.

"I'm making sure MY BOYFRIEND isn't sleeping around with any sluts..." She raised her voice a little when she said 'my boyfriend' but continued going through Kris' shit.

"No bitch. She's not sleeping around with him. I mean, look at you, she doesn't want anything you've had." I lied to her.

Kris wanted Brian more than anything she just didn't want anyone to know.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now shut the fuck up." Michelle smirked.

I walked up to her and she pushed me.

"Fuck you. Get the fuck out of our room!" I screamed in her face and pointed to the door.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the door; I glanced around for Kris' and Brian and saw them; making out two apartments down. I pushed Michelle out the door and she walked over to Kris and pulled her away from Brian. Kris turned around and socked her once in the jaw before Michelle fell to the floor. Kris towered over her and Brian disappeared into one of the rooms, Matt and Val's I think. After a few seconds everyone was standing there watching to see what Michelle would do.. She got up and swung at Kris, missing her by only a few inches.

"Fuck no!"

Kris glared at Michelle before swinging at her again, we all stood by and watched before Michelle started bleeding. Brian, Zack, Jimmy and myself ran over to Kris pulling her away from Michelle. Val walked up with a smile on her face and hugged Kris.

"Stay the fuck away from me! And Sam! And Brian! And everyone else! Stupid bitch."

I handed Kris a rubber band and she tied up her hair and her breathing evened out. Val inspected Kris making sure she didn't have any scratches or marks.

"You're fine." Val smiled.

"Thanks Val."

"Now go inside so I can talk to this psycho." Val pointed to her room then nodded to Michelle.

We all went into the room and were talking. Kris was on Brian's lap, her head on his shoulder and I was sitting on Zack's lap facing him and we were talking.

"I want you." He said in a husky voice.

I pulled him closer so that I could whisper into his ear.

"How bad?"

"Crazy bad."

"What's the sudden interest in me?"

"I've always liked you Sammi; I wasn't man enough to tell you though."

Oh my god is this really happening.

"Pinch me, please."

I felt a slight stinging pain on my arm and looked up to see Jimmy smiling.

"You said to pinch you."

"Fucker! That hurt!" I pouted.

I got off of Zack and headed for the door, I walked outside to see Val with a red face and Michelle crying. I quickly walked to me room and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and heard the door open; I knew it wasn't Zack, it didn't smell like him. It smelled like . . . . Jimmy.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm confused."

"About what, Sammi Bear?"

"Zack just told me he likes me and always has."

"Wow."

I nodded.

"Well we all knew it; We just never thought he'd admit it. Do you still like him?" Jimmy asked.

I nodded and heard Zack's phone ring; I ran over to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked, holding my finger up telling Jimmy hold on.

"Is uh Zack there?"

"He's not in at the moment, can I take a message?"

"Just uh can I speak to him?"

"Let me go grab him. One second."

I walked back to Matt and Val's room and smiled at Zack.

"Zack.."

"What is it baby?" He asked me.

"Phone."

"Oh." He jumped up and took his phone and ran outside.

I walked out after him to find him on his phone speaking in a serious whisper. He noticed me and put his phone on speaker and took my hand, we started walking around and heard the voice from the phone again.

"Zack!" She sounded really pissed now.

"What?"

"Who is the girl that answered your phone?"

"A friend."

"How many times have you fucked her?"

"Just a couple. Gotta go. I'm about to get laid by a roadie."

He looked at me and smirked;

"We've had sex.. more than once?" I asked, jokingly.

"Wild crazy monkey sex, to be exact. And yes, six times." He smirked.

"Oh my Z.. you're living in a fantasy again.."

"With you in it."

"Hm. Anyway, who was that?"

"My uh she's uh yeah Sammi she's my girlfriend."

"And you just told her we've been fucking around, which is a lie, and you just told her you were gonna get some ass, which is also a lie.. What gives?"

"S-T-A-L-K-E-R!"

"Worse than Michelle?"

"That's a hard one. We'll have to chat with Brian about that one."

Val smiled at us from across the lot and Leana walked out of the room.

"Has anyone seen Jimmy?" She asked.

"Oh fuck! Jimmy!" I ran across the parking lot and into our room where Jimmy was still sitting on the bed.

I closed the door behind me and closed me eyes.

"Can you tell Val and Kris to come here. I need to talk to them."

"You need to let me out in order to do that but yes, I will."

He walked over to the door and kissed my forehead before I moved away and he walked out.

He has a girlfriend? He kissed me, though! Oh my god! He's so confusing! So first he kisses me, tells me he's always liked me, springs the whole girlfriend thing on me now what? This is going to be one awkward night. With the news of Zack's girlfriend and Michelle still being here this is destined to be a very interesting night.

"What's wrong?" Val asked once she and Kris were in the room.

"He has a girlfriend?!"

"What the fuck! Last I knew he and the nasty bitch were broken up!" Val started to scream.

"Well how do you know?" Kris sighed.

"He told me. She called and I answered it and she wanted to talk to Z so they talked and once he hung up I asked who she was, he said , 'My uh she's uh yeah Sammi she's my girlfriend' I'm so confused."

"Fuck this! Come out here." Val motioned to the door and we followed.

Val stormed out of the room and over to her door; She practically kicked down the door.

"Baker! Get the fuck over here!"

Zack got up and walked outside; everyone following behind him.

"You're back with Gena?"

"Uh.. somewhat."

I glanced over my shoulder and saw everyone shaking their heads, disapprovingly.

"Why?"

"She's sexy."

"Need I remind you how many times she's fucked you over?"

"No. I'm going to break up with her anyway."

"I've heard that before; How long this time? a month? Two?"

"Forever."

"I've heard that, too. Hey; remember the time she tried fucking Brian!? Funny. Wasn't it?"

"Not funny Val. I get it you don't like her. I'll break up with her. I'm not happy with her. I know who I'll be happy with."

Zack's eyes flickered to me and I smiled.

"Then break up with her and be happy with Samantha you dumb fuck!" Matt growled stepping between he and Val.

"Okay. I'll do it now."

He pulled out his phone and called someone, Gena I guess.

"We're over. Don't call or text me ever again. Don't come around. I want nothing to do with you." He hung up the phone.

He glanced over at everyone and stopped on Leana.

"And if any of you fuckers bring her around, there will be problems. Sam and Kris are family and always have been. They're not leaving."

Leana glared in my direction and I was starting to get mad again.

"Jimmy control your fucking bitch. Tel her to stop giving me dirty looks." I said as I walked up to Zack.

He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"Now that all of that is out of the way; LETS GET WASTED!"

We agreed on going to a local bar and we went to our rooms. I hoped into the shower and quickly washed up. I got out and got dressed. I changed my belly button ring from a plain black one to a newer one that I had gotten before we left Maryland and got dressed. I walked out to the room and Kris ran into the bathroom to shower.

"You look amazing." Z smiled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, Sam, you look awesome." Brian told me.

"I never knew you had your belly button pierced." Zack pointed out.

"I got it done after we moved. I'm getting my lip next."

"Sweet."

The water turned off and Kris walked out. The guys didn't shower just washed up, and sprayed some of their cologne and we went to Val's room. Everyone was sitting there chatting and we announced it was time to go. The sun was starting to set and we all walked down the street to the local pub. We sat at a booth and started talking.

"What's up with the stars?" Jason asked.

"You should know, I mean I've been obsessed with stars only since the second grade!"

"She's got a point." Berry told him.

Me, Zack, Jason, Berry, Lacey, Johnny, Matt, Val, Kris, Brian, Jimmy, Le and Fred. That's how we were sitting, I was glad Leana was sitting next to Fred. Fred was cool but he was weird... really weird. After almost two-hundred dollars in beer, wine, vodka, and jack daniels we walked back to the motel. I hoped on to Z's back and he carried me home.

I told everyone good night before walking into the room kicking off my heels and falling on to the bed smashing my face into the pillow.. it smelt like Z..

"Get up, put on a real shirt so when you wake up your tits aren't hanging out."

I nodded and got up taking my tube top off; Brian opened the door and just walked in and plopped down on the bed. Z handed me one of his shirts and I put it on before falling back on to the bed. I took off my pants and covered up with the sheet. Zack laid with me and started rubbing my back.

"Nice thong." He whispered into my ear.

"It's sexy."

"I know it is. Why don't you model it for me."

"Maybe when we get home; no promises on that though."

He continued rubbing my back making me more tired than I already was.. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was out cold.

○○○

I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Thursday night. I'm sure Nicole will update during my absence but either way leave comments xD We want feedback!

I'm super sad that I'm leaving out of town.. It's no where fun, my grandparents are taking my to the casino; I've told them over and over to let me stay home. I'd be alone during the day though and be with my dad over nights but they refuse..

So leave comments for me to come home to :) ♥