Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Spin

What if he's just messing around? If he only wants sex out of me? I mean he's a rock star, he could get it in with anyone he pretty much wanted, but, why me? We've always just been friends and even though I've liked him for as long as I could remember I can't recall any sparks or fireworks. I'm so confused about this but I'm not going to let it ruin my fucking night!!

"Let's party Fuckers!!!!!" I screamed as I raised my glass.

"PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PAAARTAAAYY!" Johnny chimed.

"Fuck yes! Let's go to the bar!" Jimmy smirked.

"Uhm yeah let's not! I still have a hangover from last night." Brian sighed.

"Aww is my big Bear scared of a double hangover?" Kris laughed.

Zack smiled and plopped down next to me.

"Dude! We're going home! Fucking A! I'm so fucking glad to sleep in a bed!"

"Right!" Matt smiled at us.

Val, Leana, Lacey, and Kris were talking about something so I pushed myself up from the couch and walked over and joined them. I smiled at Leana but once again all I got was a dirty look; she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me.

"Jimmy." Leana whined. Jimmy ran to her side and she whispered something in his ear.

He glanced at me and chuckled. I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.

"Wow. You're still on this shit? Just drop it."

"But baby.."

"Don't fucking 'but baby' me."

"Fine."

Leana pushed Jimmy away and walked off the bus.

"What the fuck was that?"

"She's still all fucking pissy about what we have.. even though all we have is a strong friendship."

"Wow. Jimmy you need to talk to her! I'm not dealing with her shit any more I'm going to snap and you know - we all know - that never ends in a good way."

"I'll talk to her okay Sammi Bear."

"Thanks Jimmy."

He nodded and walked off.

"Let's go out to the dance club?" Val asked.

"Sounds good. Let's get ready."

We all started getting ready and Jimmy walked in with Leana following,

"Sorry for being a bitch for the past few days..." She said to me.

"Last few days? Honey, I think you mean week."

"Be civil about this Sam, she's trying to apologize." Jimmy told me.

I nodded. "I accept your apology. Now let's get sexy cuz we gotta be looking fly for the guys."

Brian, Jimmy and Zack all glanced at me.

"You uh you mean us right? You're not bringing any guys back tonight uh are you?" Zack asked.

"I can't promise I won't. But if I do can I use the bunk."

"What the fuck Sammi?" Kris asked.

"I'm just fucking around. You all take it up the ass though!" I laughed as I applied my eyeliner.

Berry drove to the nearest club as we finished getting ready; Once the bus stopped we were all ready to drink and party. This was going to be one hell of a night.

I took a shot and started getting a little tipsy; I kept the shots coming though because I didn't have plans for tomorrow, besides going home but normally Berry, Jason or Matt drove so we'd be fine. I pushed myself away from the bar stool and plopped down on the floor. Zack looked at me before setting his drink down and turning to watch me.

"Hey, I'm Ty."A buff guy said to me.

"uh hi. Do I know you?"

"Not yet; but you will tomorrow."

"I don't think she will." Zack growled.

"Who are you? her brother?"

"Nope; her boyfriend, I can go get her brothers though."

"Sure. Go head."

Z walked off and came back with all the guys and, Kris, of course.

"What the fuck do you think you're trying to do?" Matt got into the Ty's face.

"Back the fuck up off my little sisters shit, I'll fuck you up!" Brian pulled Matt back and got into Ty's face.

"Johnny; go get the girls. Tell them to go on the bus. NOW!" Kris told Johnny.

Kris walked up to Ty and socked him straight in the jaw. He looked at her for a second before slapping her; That's when Brian snapped. Brian ran over to Ty and kept hitting him over and over again until he was being pulled away by the manager of the club. Matt and Jimmy pulled Bri outside and Z looked over at me.

"Z carry me!" I whined, trying to get up off the floor.

I extended my arms out to him and he picked me throwing me over his shoulder.

"How many beers did you have?" Z asked me.

"A lot."

"I can see that. Are you feeling okay?"

"Spinny."

"It's spinning?"

"Yeah."

"It's okay. I'll take care of you."

"Thanks Z."

Z laid me down on the bunk and pulled the curtain closed before walking off. I could hear the heavy breathing coming from Brian; the sobs from Kris and the rest was just everyone talking. Great. Look what I've caused this time.

○○○

Home at last!! Well; honestly I think this chapter is really lame.. Hope you guys like it though. :)