Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Eisenmann

"I'm taking a shower," I said pushing myself off the couch.

"Yeah." Kris mumbled, eyes closed.

I walked into my room and looked through my closet for the sluttiest outfit I owned, that was kind of hard, I didn't own many slut outfits. Kris did though, I tiptoed down the hall to her room and went through her closet and foumd some cute booty shorts, a halter top and fishnet tights. I ran to my room and threw the clothes on my bed and got into the shower. I got out wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my room. I got dressed and went out into the living room, Kris was on the phone..

"Yeah..
Okay..
Sounds great..
No, I can't tonight..
I'm going out with Sammi for a while..
Maybe tomorrow.
Yeah, sounds good. Bye"

I plopped down next to her, "Who was that?"

"Michelle?" She told me, "She wanted to meet for dinner, but since I don't want to and the fact I had plans I asked about tomorrow."

"What the fuck? Imma kill them!" I growled.

"She seems to have good intentions on this.." She frowned, runnig her fingers through her hair.

"Okay. Anyway go take a shower, Slut."

She flipped me off and left, I turned on the radio and put in my Blink-182 cd and walk to my room, I turned on my straightener and plugged my phone in.

I heard the front door open, I peaked out of my room and saw Brian. I heard the water in the bathroomgo on and knew I could talk to him. I walked to the living room and pushed him.

"Outside, now, Haner." I growled and pulled him by the collar of his shirt.

I closed the door behind me and stared at him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He glared down at me.

"Why are you here? She doesn't want you around her."

"I need to talk to her."

"I just want to talk to her, fuck."

"Do not cuss at me like that. I'm not the one dating the ugliest DiBenedetto."

"I know you're not, Matt is."

"I'll fuck you up, Haner. And you know it. Say one more thing wrong and I'll chop your dick off."

"What the fuck, Sam? I'm here to make things right. I don't want to loose her."

"Bri, I think you already have."

He looked at me, tears forming in his eyes. "I love her, I can't do this. I'm so confused."

I hugged him, "You need to fix things but you need to decide what you want first, she isn't gonna stand her waiting forever, ya know?"

He nodded.

"Go home for the night, think everything over and call me before you come over tomorrow, we have the day off so maybe we can all get together over here?"

"Yeah. Bye Sam."

He walked to his car and I walked inside. The water was off and Kris' door was shut so I figured she hadn't noticed anything but if she had I'd just say I had to grab something from the car. I walked into her room where she was standing in front of the mirror in the bra and panties, looking at herself.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"I'm fuckin sexy!"

I nodded, laughing. "Yeah, now hurry up. We gotta go."

"What time is it?"

"It's, uh," I pulled my phone from my bra and glanced at it. "It's 8:30."

She nodded and I left the room, I fell on to the couch and closed my eyes. I quietly hummed to myself until my phone vibrated, I waited a second and it vibrated again, I pulled it out of my bra and answered it despite the fact who it was, I had to he might need me to do something for him.

"Hey Z."

"Hello, Miss."

"What'chu doin'?"

"Sittin' here thinkin 'bout you."

"Don't think to hard, you'll hurt your little brain."

"How mean!"

"Why'd you call?" I asked, getting to the point.

"I was wondering if you'd want to come over or something tomorrow, that way we can talk, like adults. No fighting."

"I'm not sure, everyone might be coming over tomorrow. So we'll see."

"Okay. What are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Uh staying home with Kris, why?"

"No reason. Bye, love you."

"Yeah, love ya too.."

He hung up and I looked around, Kris walked out of her room and I smiled.

"Ready?" She asked me.

I nodded and took the keys.

~

Kris and I danced for an hour or so before I felt arms snake around my waist, I looked down in the dim lighting but flashing colors noticed the tattoos.

"Thought you were taying home with Kris?"

"I was," I yelled over the music. "We got bored."

"Yeah, mhmm."

He kissed my neck and I looked around for Kris, who had been asked to dance by some girl, and couldn't find her. Zack twirled me around so that I faced him and he pressed his lips down on mine, making my head spin and my heart race. I wanted to push him away, oh how I did but I couldn't. His body sculpted to mine perfectly, the kiss was amazing, better then any of the other kisses we've ever shared. I pulled away and smiled into his green eyes.

"Let's go home?" Kris whispered into my ear.

I nodded and pulled Z closer to me, "My house?"

He nodded and smiled, "I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"Okay." I smiled.

"Wait, Sam, uh Gena is with me right now.."

"Bring her along, I don't care anymore. Just come to my house."

I handed Kris the keys and she drove, I sat in the passenger seat thinking about later on tonight, and how everything is going to go down. I'm not drunk, I had like six drinks at most, but if she started anything I'll fuck a bitch up.

~

I ran to my room and changed into a big t-shirt and went to the kitchen. Kris walked in and smiled at me, walking into the kitchen and pulling out the frozen french fries and pretty much everything else we had. I glanced at the clock 1 in the morning. The door opened and Zack came in, his cologne filled my nose, making me smile.

"Hey Beautifuls." He smiled and kissed Kris and I on the cheek.

Gena followed him in and smiled, "Hi."

"Z make me something to eat, please?" I asked.

Kris winked at me and walked out of the kitchen, "Yeah, Baker. Make food. Everything is all ready out."

"Okay."

Kris sat in the living room and Gena followed, I made sure they were both away before I said anything.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked.

"Haha oh my god, Baker. Your girlfriend is in there!" I laughed.

"Who cares, she said she didn't mind coming over." He smirked.

"You're awful."

"I know but that doesn't mean you don't want to cuddle."

"No it doesn't. Just make me food then we can cuddle."

He nodded and went back to making food.

~

"Good night." I said, kissing Kris on the cheek and smiling at Gena.

"Yeah, what she said." Zack said and dissappeard down the hall.

I glanced at Gena and busting out laughing, her face was hilarious, just amazing seeing her like that, she had no clue what had just happened.

"Night." I walked away into my room, Z was laying there in his boxers.

I pulled the shirt off and turned the light off, laid down and snuggled into Zack's chest. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

"I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Zack."

"I'll be right back." I told him and got up.

I went to the hallway and opened the little closet, grabbed a blanket and threw it on the couch for Gena. I smiled when she noticed me and walked back to my room.

"What was that about?"

"It was nothing."

Zack nodded and I laid down again, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

~

I felt my phone vibrating from underneath my pillow and forced myself to open my eyes, I lifted up my pillow and saw the name.

"Well good morning, Mister Sullivan."

"Ello Mate."

"You coming over?"

"Yeah. We'll be there soon."

"Okay."

I looked around my room for Count and didn't see him, now that I think about it I didn't see him at all after we got back from the club.

"Yep."

"Hey uh Jimbo, make sure you bing my cat."

"What are you talking about, my darlin'?"

"Just bring my cat home and get your ass over here."

"You'll have to let me in."

"Why? Don't you have your key?"

"I left it on the counter when I picked up Count, last night."

"So you do have my cat?"

"No."

"Oh my god, what ever, just bring my cat back."

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

"Mmkay." I hung up and looked at Zack.

I inhaled, smelling his cologne and pancakes..? I threw the sheets off of me and looked around the room for my shirt, I found it and threw it on. I tiptoed out the door quietly, making sure I didn't wake Zack. I walked into the living room and saw Matt, Val, Brian, Johnny and Lacey, Gena was still sleeping on the couch.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I fell

Everyone started laughing and I just laid there, somewhat embaresed. My shirt was barley long enough to cover my ass but now that my arms were over my head you could see my panties. Great.

"Brian, arms." Matt smrked and grabbed my feet.

Brian grabbed my arms and they picked me up and swung me.

"Does it not bother you guys that you can see my underwear?" I asked.

"Not really, I mean we go swimming all the time, so it's kind of the same." Matt replied.

"Sammi, where is Count?" Kris asked me.

"Your beloved brother has him, they came and got him last night I guess."

"What?" Kris laughed.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed once they swung me higher, almost causing me to hit the wall.

They kept swinging me and I yelled again.

"GUYS! PUT ME DOWN OR I'LL FUCK YOU UP!!"

"Put her down, now." Val told them and looked at Gena. "Why she here?" She whispered.

"Zack brought her over." I answered, everyone looked confused.

"And left her?" Val asked.

"No. He's in my room sleeping."

"Wait, he brought her here so he could cuddle with you?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

I hugged everyone and told then 'hi'. My door opened and Zack walked out, still in his boxers.

He walked over to the couch and the door opened, Leana and Jimmy walked in.

"Good morning. Where's my cat?"

Jimmy unzipped his jacket and Count popped out, and ran straight to his food dish.

"Wake up." Zack pulled theblanket off Gena. "You're going home."

"Fuck me." Gena mumbled.

"No thanks." Zack said.

We all stood still, watching. We didn't say one word.

"Hurry up. I'm taking you home."

"Why are you naked?" She asked.

"I'm not."

"Whatever." She put her heels on and stormed out the door.

He went to my room and got dressed. "I'm taking her home, I'll be right back." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

Once he left every one shifted their attention to me.

Val sighed, "Explain, please."

I told them everything and they looked confused but happy in a way. Zack pushed the door open and plopped down on the couch next to me.

~

Brian and Zack were talking guitars, Johnny and Matt were playing with Count and Jimmy had left, saying he would be right back but he left almost an hour ago.

Anyways, Jimmy's birthday is in two weeks, we need to plan something." I said,

"Yeah, we can have it at my house, that way there is enough room for everyone." Val said.

Leana nodded, "I talked to his parents last night and they said they didn't know what to do yet so we can do it where ever."

"Okay. My house it is."

"His birthday is a saturday this year?" Kris asked.

We all nodded.

"I'll take care of the guest list." Leana said.

"I have decorations." I smiled.

We talked about his birthday for another thirty minutes until he got here, his jacket was zipped up and he was holding his stomach, his face was red and his eyes were watery.

"Jimmy, what's wrong?" I jumped out of my seat.

"Alergies." He said.

He unzipped his coat and I saw a little white cat emerge from the hole.

"She's Eisenmann."

"Oh my god!"

"I had to. She's so cute."

"Jimmy I can kill you right now!"

I looked at Eisenmann and she was over by Johnny who had Count in his lap.

"I love you too my little Sammi Bear."

"We can keep her, but why'd you name her Eisenmann?"

"I dunno, I like the way it sounds. Eisenmann and Count Pounce! Oh yeah!"

"Wow."

"Let's go swimming!!" Jimmy said.

"Fuck yeah, let's go."

~

We got to Matt and Val's (since they were the only one with a pool) and swam, Matt grilled while Jimmy, Leana, Z, Me, Bri and Kris played Chicken Fights, I pushed Leana and Jimmy because they were the smallest so it was easy to get them down, before Zacn and I could turn to face Brian and Kris they pushed us into the water causing us to splash. The day went pretty fast after that, we just hung around all day and relaxed. At about midnight Kris, Brian, Zack and I went home and fell asleep. I walked into my room and found Count and Eisenmann laying at the foot of the bed cuddle together. I got under thew covers and waited for Zacvk to lay down he came into the room stripped his clothes leaving his boxers on and hoped into the bed.

○○○

Long? I think it's kind of long..

As Nicole said, we're trying to regulate the updates, I'll update Sunday or Monday and she'll update on Fridays. I'm pretty fast at typing when it comes to this story, but when it comes to my ther stories I'm lost and have no clue where I want to go with any of them but I try my best to update as much as I can.

How do you guys feel about Kris blowing off Michelle? I mean, she really doesn't want anything to do with her.. I don't know where to go with Sam and Zack's relationship.. :/

I want your guys' feedback on this story! x)

I have a new obsession, Silverstein. Does anyone listen to them? Yeah, they're pretty amazing, but Avenged is still my favorite and always will be. ♥

My dad said he might just buy me a lawn seat since I want to go so bac but I would prefer a real seat, close to the stage but hey it's Avenged so if I'm able to go with a lawn seat I'm good with that.

Lastly, THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE IN BRIAN/ZACK POV! xD