Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Getting Comfortable

Spencer’s POV

“What?” I mumbled into the pillow as James shook my shoulder.

“Something is beeping,” he replied, his voice sounding muffled by a pillow as well. I listened for a second and sure enough there was a constant beep coming from the living room downstairs, but I was too fucking sleepy to figure where it originated.

“The fuck do you want me to do about it?” I snapped.

“Go see what it is?”

“You fucking do it; you were the first one to hear it,”

“Fucking fine,” he sighed and rose from the bed. His footsteps got a bit quieter then stopped altogether once he was downstairs. Relaxing, I began to slip back into unconsciousness; I barely hear James’ footsteps starting up again sounding louder and faster almost as if he was running upstairs and to the room. When they suddenly stopped near the bed, my eyes shot open and I rolled to my left onto James’ side of the bed. Not more than a second later, James belly flopped in the exact spot I would have been.

“How the fuck do you always do that?” he stated into the bed, not even bothering to look at me and see the smug face I had. After untangling my legs from the covers with some difficultly, I straddled James’ boxer clad ass and leaned over so that my chest was flush against his toned back.

“Because I’m a sexy fucking ninja,” I whispered in my best “sexy voice” as James likes to call it. He shivered underneath me and I pressed a soft kiss to the side of his neck. When he muscles tensed, I rolled off of him and the bed altogether, smirking when James groaned into the bed.

“Why can’t you ever let me win?” he whined. I just laughed, walked around the bed to the side he was lying on and began stretching. “If you won’t let me win, then I won’t tell the super-secret awesome surprise I have for you,” Now he had my full attention; he rarely has surprises for me, but when he does they are fucking awesome.

“What’s the surprise?” I questioned softly, getting on my knees by the bed. James turned his head to me and then mouthed ‘Nope’. The death glare I was giving him would have him six feet under but he shook his head still refusing to reveal what the surprise is. “That’s cool but can spot me?” the calm tone of my voice had him hesitating but he rose from the bed none the less.

I stood straight up, arched my back and then bent backwards until my hands touched the floor while James held his hands under me so I wouldn’t fall on my neck. The stretch forced snaps, cracks, and pop to escape along my spine; I had to moan at the satisfied feeling I got. James chuckled and helped me straighten up.

“If you give me a kiss, then I’ll tell you the surprise,” he smirked. Do I really want to know the surprise?

Yes.

I gave him a soft kiss; when he licked my bottom lip I gave him access without a second thought. The kiss quickly became heated and James’ hands moved to hips where he rubbed small circles into my hipbone. We broke away after a minute or so for air.

“So what’s the surprise?” I asked before he moved in for another kiss.

“We were invited to a barbecue at M. fucking Shadows’ house!” his voice had risen an octave and his grip on my hips had tightened.

“Fuck yes! Free food!” I grinned and James gave me a face that showed that he was clearly not impressed. “What? You know I don’t fangirl like other people no matter how long I’ve adored them,” I shot him a pointed look and he shrugged heading for the bathroom down the hall.

“I was just expecting a bit more excitement since you’ve been a fan since like for-fucking-ever,” James stated as the shower turned on.

“I know it’s just I don’t get that excited. I mean they’re still ordinary people. They just have amazing fucking skills that they used to make their lives better.” I replied, while opening the closet doors. He responded with an ‘I guess’ meaning he wasn’t really convinced. Deciding to drop the whole fucking thing, I snatched my oversize navy tank off a hanger and threw it on the bed. I danced over to the dresser singing ‘Teenagers’ by My Chemical Romance in my head. Grabbing the black short shorts from the dresser, I threw them on the bed with the shirt and started singing the chorus aloud with a bit of head banging.

“You know the barbecue is at three, right?” I shot a death glare in the direction of the bathroom for that stupid question and looked at the alarm clock at the head of the bed.

“It’s two o’fucking-clock! Why the fuck didn’t you tell me earlier?” I dashed down the hall and into the bathroom. James was wrapping a towel around his waist with the water still running while I stripped out of my panties and bra. I hopped in the shower and squeaked at the high temperature but I quickly got used to it. “Oh and get my shit ready for me please?” I asked knowing he’d be ready and full with food in like thirty fucking minutes.

~

“Fuck,” I sighed in relief as James parked his Jeep in front of a nice ass house. James had to drive since I can’t go more than ten fucking blocks from home without getting lost. Plus he’s a bigger Avenged Sevenfold fan than me despite the fact that he started listening to so to pass up hanging out with them and free fucking food would have been in-fucking-sane. I told him he could go under the condition that he keep his inner fanboy under control.

Kris answered the door in a purple bikini top and board shorts. She greeted us with a warm smile and led us through the house to the backyard.

“I’m giving you a warning guys,” Kris slid open the back door, “Jimmy can be-“

“Boss lady!” The Rev screamed and charged towards me with open arms.

“Freeze!” I shouted and put my hand out in front of me. And he froze like I shot him with a freeze ray or some shit. I could help but laugh as I removed my iPhone and lip balm from my very small pockets and handed them to James. He gave me a puzzled look and I just grinned. Kris continued past us and I could hear her small laughter in the otherwise quiet backyard. “Unfreeze!”

He resumed charging at me with a grin matching mine. When he was about an arm’s length away they circle around me and pulled me to his naked torso. He spun me around in a circle a few times and I giggled like a little schoolgirl. I mean I’m getting a fucking hug from drumming idol!

“Rev… people are… staring” He stopped immediately and set me down on feet. I glanced past him for a quick second and everybody was staring at us. Well the guys were staring at us; the girls were giving me death glares that would send me seven feet under. What the fuck did I do now? I looked up at The Rev who was giving me a funny look.

“What did you call me?” he took a step closer to me, making me feel even smaller compared to him. I got nervous and put my hands behind my back. From the corner of my eye, I could see a tense James taking a step towards us.

“Rev?” I replied timidly. His lips turned into a smile and I awkwardly smiled back.

“Please call me Jimmy!” I insisted cheerfully and I sighed in relief.

“Okay… Jimmy.” I stated with an awkward chuckle. I looked back at James and he looked more relaxed.

“Come on,” Jimmy pulled my arm and practically dragged me to the large circular table situated on the other side of the pool. Thankfully, James made me put on a swimsuit. “Guys you remember Spencer,” he stated and then introduced each of the girls I didn’t meet at the shop. Jimmy took a seat next to next to Leana who looked like she wanted to strangle me to death with her small bare hands. I waved awkwardly. James then appeared by my side and put a hand on the small of my back. From the left it was Jimmy, Leana, Christ, Lacey, Kris, Syn, Shadows, Valary, Sam, and Vengeance sitting at the table in beach attire.

“Hey guys,” I turned to James, “this is my boyfriend James,” I turned back to the group and everybody had looks of amusement. Well the girls were still glaring at me though. I gave James a questioning look and he shot me another unimpressed look.

“Have a seat guys,” Shadows gestured to the two chairs between him and Syn. We took our seats, me sitting next to Syn and James by Shadows. It was kind of awkward with all of the girls sitting in silence and stabbing me with daggers from eyeballs. “So you work at Punk Rock Shoppe with Kris and Sam?” he asked, breaking the silence.

“Actually I’m the owner, but I’m gonna be working as hairstylist with Sam. And James is a piercer there too.” I smiled at James and he gave me a warm smile back.

“How old are you are guys?” Syn asked.

“I’m twenty-three and James is twenty-five,” I replied, “May I use the bathroom?” I questioned quickly. Shadows gave me directions and I made my way back into the house. The bathroom was easily to find just he said it was. I did my business and washed my hands. After taking deep breaths to calm my nervous, I opened the bathroom to find three angry looking women staring me down. What the fuck did I do?

“Try anything with any of the guys and you will definitely have some problems with us,” Leana hissed with her hands on her hips. Do they really think I’m gonna try something with them and my boyfriend here? Hell, do really think I’m a home wrecker?

“Listen, I don’t want any problems,” Lacey scoffed but I ignored her, “I adore Avenged Sevenfold as a band and each of the members separately but I would never try to get into their pants or anything because I know that they are with you beautiful women,”

“Well it looked like you were pretty damn happy when you were hugging Jimmy,” Leana spat.

“It’s not every day that I get a hug from my drumming idol!” my voice cracked at the end, “I mean I know how to play almost every A7X song on the drums and that double ride thing he does, just-“ I was at a loss for words. The girls didn’t look like they were ready to kill but they still looked skeptical. “If there were drums here, I’d show you”

“Oh there are. In the studio downstairs,” Valary shot, “Show us what you can do,” she turned on her and walked a little ways down the hall before she opened the door and descended down the stairs. I was the last one so I closed the door behind me. Once Valary reached the bottom she turned on all of the lights and my eyes immediately locked onto the drum set in corner. I forgot all about the girls and the bullshit and I just touching it. I ran my fingers over the batter head and cymbals, just taking in the fact that The fucking Rev uses this set. When one of the girls cleared their throat, I decided I should hurry up and get this over with. I sat behind the set, grabbed the sticks and tapped each drum twice just to see what they sound like.

“Any requests?” I asked the girls.

“Unholy Confessions,” Valary smirked. Damn my legs are gonna kill me at the end of this song! Nonetheless, I started the song. When I got past the intro, I smirked at the shocked looks on the girls’ faces. I closed my eyes to focus; I don’t need them talking shit or anything about my drumming.

~

I hit the snare twice to end the song and just sat there for a second with my closed. My eyes snapped open when I heard more three sets of hands clapping. Everybody stood there with looks of shock on their faces. Well everyone except James. I looked at Jimmy and quickly rose from behind the set. I hope he isn’t mad; he could be all territorial with his set.

“It was pretty damn awesome!” Kris stated and everyone, including the girls, nodded in agreement. I wouldn’t be able to wipe the grin off of my face for weeks because of this moment.

“Yeah I didn’t know you were a drummer, let alone an awesome one!” Sam praised.

“Well I try to practice every day on the set James brought me that’s like Jimmy’s,” Oh shit! “You’re James,” I pointed to my boyfriend, “And you’re James,” I pointed at Jimmy, “And you middle name is James,” I pointed at Vengeance. I stood there in total amazement while everybody else laughed at my state of oblivion.

“I wonder about you sometimes babe,” James responded and I stuck my tongue out at him. Everybody seemed to laugh a bit harder at my childish response.

“Well, all that drumming has me hot… I’m getting in the pool!” Everybody filed up there stairs and either jumped into the pool or just put their feet in.

“Babe can go you go get the towels from the Jeep,” James asked after he surfaced. My eyes narrowed at him for a second before I sighed and grabbed the car keys off the table. Everybody looked like they were having so much fucking fun so I ran through the house and to the car to get the black and green towels. On the way back, I saw Valary, Leana, and Lacey standing in the hallway. When I shut and locked the front door, they all faced me with looks of guilt on their faces.

“We’re so fucking sorry for accusing you of trying to get into our men’s pants, it’s just-“ I interrupted Lacey before she could continue.

“Valary, Lacey, Leana, I understand and it’s no big deal. Really,” they all sighed in relief.

“And please call me Val,” I nodded and we made our way back to the backyard. I dashed to the table, kicked my Vans off and got rid of the tank top and short shorts.

“I didn’t know we made swimsuits,” I turned around and saw a smirking Vengeance looking my way; I blushed and nervously looked down. The swimsuit was a simple white with a black death bat on each side of the bikini top and ‘Avenged Sevenfold’ in black font similar to the one off their album covers going across the ass of the bottom.

“I like it,” Leana smiled at me and I grinned back.

“It’s just something I got custom-made,” then a light bulb went off in my head, “Cannon-motherfucking-ball bitches!” I shouted at the top of my lungs sprinting towards the pool. I gave no fucks about my hair getting wet as I plunged deep into the pool. When I surfaced everybody looked at me with evil grins and I noticed Leana and Val who had their feet in the pool were drenched.

“Splash fight!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I'm sorry this took so long!! I've been distracted all weekend and when I got a chance to write I just kept writing until I got distracted again; that's why this chapter is so fucking long!! *laughs*
Yayy!! I'm finally sixteen!! It took for-fucking-ever and a day!! *laughs*
Well I hope you get some enjoyment out of this shitty chapter! *laughs nervously*
And don't be a silence reader please! I would love some honest feedback from everyone! ^_^