Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Light me Up. Bring Me Down.

-Next Day-

"Happy One Month, Babe!" Brian smiled at Kris.

"Aw, thanks!" Kris smiled, slightly blushing.

Brian pulled a box from his back pocket and looked at Kris, he handed her the box and she opened it.

She pulled out a small bracelet that had her birthstone in it.

"Let's smoke a bowl?" Zack budded in.

"I'm down!" I smirked.

"Sounds good." Matt, Val, Johnny, Jimmy, Leana and the Berry's all spoke at once.

"You two wanna smoke or not?" Zack asked, turning to Brian and Kris

Brian glanced over at Kris and sighed. He shook his head and sat down. Kris looked at me and I shrugged, she smiled and walked over to my bag.

"I've got the pipe! Who has the candy?" She said, as she walked back into the room.

"That would be me." Jimmy said, standing up and pulling a sandwich bag from his front pocket.

"You think Awesome Boss Lady and her man smoke?" He said and he tossed the bag to Kris and sat back down.

"Actually," Lacey spoke, "I think she does. They smelled like it when they came over."

"Hm. Weird." I sighed.

--

"Dude!" Val laughed.

"What?" I laughed.

"You look pretty today." She smiled at me.

"You always look pretty!" I smiled at her and laughed.

Zack looked Jimmy and laughed before standing up.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!"

He looked around the room, no one clapped.

"Damn. You guys are boring. You're suppose to clap!" He said.

"Shut up, Baker! I'd like to enjoy my high!" Brian grumbled.

"I forgot why I never smoke with you." I said to Brian.

"Why?"

"Because after your high is gone you're a dick."

"You're a bitch, you know that, right?" He chuckled.

"Don't talk to Sam like that." Zack growled.

"Don't start, I was just joking." Brian said.

"I wanna go home. I'm tired now!" I told Kris.

She nodded and got up. Brian and Zack stood up and smiled. Zack interwined his fingers with mine and we said our goodbyes, Brian and Kris following after.

--

Zack shook me lightly, causing me to wake up. He bent down and kissed me before looking at me, a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Misses I-Smoke-A-Bowl-Then-Pass-Out."

"Shut up, Baker."

"You should stop calling me Baker."

"Why? What should I call you?"

"I dunno, something like babe."

"Why would I call you Babe? We aren't together?"

"Let's fix that."

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what he meant but I had to make sure.

"I am in love with you."

"I love you too.."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I kissed him.

His phone vibrated from the nightstand, I got up and grabbed it.

You still wanna hang out? We can go to your place?

I scrolled through the messages and looked at the one he sent about two hours ago.

I read it to myself. Let's meet up? I miss you, G.

"Are you serious?"

"Who is it?"

"Who do you miss?" I said as I threw the phone in his direction and stormed out of the room, I pranced into the kithcen opened the frige got a bottled water, slammed it then walked out.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked.

"Nothing." I growled, angerily. I opened the front door then slammed it behind me.

I paced fast down the street, heading towards Johnny's house. Since he was one person I knew would be able to calm me down. I stopped at the front door took in a deep breath and walked in. He was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Kill me." I cried.

"What happened?"

"Fuckin' Baker."

"What'd he do?!"

"Ge..ge..gena.." I sobbed. "Where's La-la-lacey?"

"She went home. About three hours ago. What'd Gena and Baker do?"

"He texted her saying he wants to hang out with her and he misses her."

"Wow."

"And right before she texted him back saying she wants to hang out and they should go to his house he asked me to be his girlfriend.."

"I'm sorry." He sighed. "Let's go out? Just the two of us?"

"I can't go out looking like this?"

"Yes, you can. You look nice. We can go out to eat then go to the bar have a couple drinks then go out or just come home and relax."

"Dinner?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go. You and I haven't got to hang out since I've been back. We've been back two months already and I haven't even gotten to hang out with you!"

I threw on one of his hoodies and walked to his car, he follwed after me and unlocked the doors. I vrawled into the passenger seat and started messing with the radio.

Once we got to Johnny's Bar, Paparazzi was everywhere. Ah, great.

"Follow my lead." Johnny looked at me.

"I don't want to be bombarded by paparazzi." I sighed.

"I got you. Hold on." He got out of the car, walked over to my side and opened the door.

I got out and smiled. Johnny took my hand and pulled me inside, I followed after him and walked up to the bar. We ordered a small meal and some drinks and sat on a stool.

"So, talk to me." He smiled.

"About what?"

"Anything. What ever is on your mind, right at this exact second."

"Actually, right now I'm thinking about how awesome you are." I smiled.

"I'm not that awesome." He frowned.

"Yeah-huh. My life would suck without your stupidity. And becasue you're stupid, you're awesome." I smirked.

"Well, I am pretty kick-ass."

"Yeah. You are. What're you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you, actually."

"What about me?" I smiled.

"You have always been there and I feel like I can never repay you for everything you have ever done for me. Like the day you took my to prom, and the day you almost stabbed Brian because he kept calling me a short little bitch and I know that you are always going to be there for me. I appreciate that, Sam. Alot."

"You do not need to pay me back. It's not like you've borrowed money from me or anything. So don't worry."

The waitress handed us our food and smiled at the two of us.

"I love you, Sam." He smiled.

I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too."

"Am I annoying?" He asked.

"Not to me." I grinned.

"Hey uh after we finish eating do you wanna go to the spot?"

"YES!"

"Sweet."

We ate in silence and once we were finished we walked out of the bar.

"I'm driving." I told him.

He smiled and took his keys from his back pocket and threw them to me. I got into the car and drove to the nearest liquor store.

"What're you doing?" Johnny asked.

"You can't go to the spot without the forties!"

"Oh."

I pulled into an empty space and we got out of the care. Johnny threw his arm over my shoulder and we walked casually through the park ntil we got to the spot. We pushed through the trees and I sat on a log. Johnny sat on the log across from me and looked at me. He smiled but I saw through it.

"What's wrong, love?"

He smiled at the name that has been reserved for him and only him since the second grade.

He shook his head but spoke, "Lacey."

"Explain."

"She's pissed because I smoked with you guys earlier."

"What? Why?"

"She thinks it's stupid."

"Really? she doesn't smoke?"

"Nope."

"How does she live with all of you then?"

"She doesn't. She hardly comes around the group."

"Oh, wow."

"Yep.."

"Don't let it bother you."

I looked at my phone and saw the time, "Johnny, it's getting late. Wanna come to my house? Or we can go to your house."

"Let's go to your house. Plus, baker knows he fucked up so he shouldn't be there. He probably went home."

"Okay. Am I driving again?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Actually, Johnny, can we go to your place? I don't want to risk Zack being there."

"Anything for you, darling." He smiled.

We drove to his house in complete silence. Not awkward silence just 'I hae nothing to say' silence. I enjoyed it. I pulled into the garage and got out, Johnny following behind me. I walked up to his room and grabbed a shirt and a pair of his shorts and threw them on and crawled into his bed.

Yeah, I know. Weird. Not for us. Johnny and I were raised together and have slept together all out lives.

He pushed the door open and walked in.

"Johnny, where's your shirt?" I asked.

"Laundry." He smiled.

"Look! You're getting little muscles!" I laughed.

"I know, I look sexy, don't I?"

"Haha! Don't get your hopes up high."

He turned off the light and came to lay down.

"Night Sam."

"Goodnight, Love."

"I love you Sam."

"You too." I mumbled.

○○○

So I know we've been kinda sucky with updates but bare with us, please?

What do you think of Johnny and Sam? I guess this chapter shows how close they really are? I don't know where I got the idea for this chapter but I like it. Johnny and Sam might be hanging out alot more.

Oh, btw you're probably wondering how Johnny was able to put his arm around Sam's shoulder.. well Sam is the same height.. haha