Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Are You Guys Dating?

Kris’ POV

“Aww, look at them.” Someone cooed from the doorway. I didn’t really know who because my eyes were shut and I just woke up. It sounded like Val and Jimmy, but I couldn’t be sure. When I saw a flash of light beyond my eyelids, I pried them open. I saw Val, Jimmy and JB standing in the doorway with a camera in their hands.

“What the shit?” I mumbled, getting their attention.

Their eyes widened when they saw that I was awake, and scurried away. I rolled my eyes, making absolutely no attempt to move. I looked down and saw that there was an arm lying on my waist, so I looked to my left and saw Brian in all his morning glory. His mouth was slightly open and his dark hair was all over the pillow, some of it in his face. It was actually really cute.

I felt the need to go to the bathroom and tried to get out of Brian’s hold without waking him up. But my attempt proved to fail me when Brian’s arm pulled me against his chest, making me let out surprised grunt.

“Bear, let me go, I need to piss.”

He let me go, knowing my bladder problems in the morning. Some things never change. I went back to my room after finishing my business, locked my door and started to change. I decided to shower when my house wasn’t full of men. And it didn’t matter that I was changing in front of Brian, because he’s like half-asleep and has seen me naked many times (don’t ask about it). After getting dressed I jumped on Brian, because if I had to be awake, he had to be awake.

“What?” He groaned, attempting to push me off of him.

“Bear, get up! I haven’t seen you in forever and you are not sleeping all day.”

“Okay, well, can you not sit on my stomach?”

I scoffed, getting off of him. He sat up and looked at me, a tired look on his face.

“You know what your problem is? I’m too good looking. Happy new years, asshole!” I said, walking out of the room.

Everyone sans Sam and Zacky were downstairs, eating some form of food, watching Dora the Explorer. I sat down next to Jimmy who was sprawled out on the floor, watching the TV intently. When Dora asked where something was, Jimmy started screaming.

“C’mon, Dora it’s right over there! Abre los ojos!“ He yelled at the TV. “Don’t ask me, Dora! You’re the one that has the map!” Oh Jimmy, how I’ve missed you.

Zacky and Sammi came down the stairs right after Dora ended, followed by Brian. Zacky and Sammi sat on the couch next to Val and Matt, while Brian laid on the floor next to me and put his head in my lap.

“What are you guys doing in Maryland?” Sammi suddenly asked, reminding everyone that we were, in fact, in Maryland.

“Touring,” Matt answered shortly.

“Oh yeah! How’s the band going?” I asked.

“Great! We’re gonna be soooooo famous!” Jimmy said, eyes still glued to the TV because Spongebob was now on.

“We’re on a break now because of the whole new years thing,” Zacky explained.

“Oh yeah, happy new years!” Val said.

“So, what’s there to do in Maryland?” Brian asked, looking up at me.

“Nothing, absolutely nothing.”

“There must be something we can do,” Oh, Matty the optimist.

“Not in this weather, it’s snowing.”

“IT’S SNOWING?!?!”

Jimmy shot up from the floor and ran straight out the door, forgetting that he was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Everyone stared after him, waiting for him to come back in. When he didn’t, I got up and went to see what he was doing. He was actually making snow angels. I turned back to them and walked back to my old spot.

“What’s he doing?” Matt asked, looking scared.

“He’s making snow angels,”

“Really?”

“I shit you not,”

I sat back in my old spot and watched as Matt and Johnny ran out to go get Jimmy out of the snow. I don’t blame Jimmy for being so hyper, the fist winter Sammi and I had here we were outside all night having fun in the snow. Brian’s phone went off, signaling that he had a text. He looked at it and sighed, looking annoyed.

“Who was it?” I asked, running my fingers through his darkened hair.

“Michelle,”

“Val’s twin?”

“Yeah,”

“Are you guys dating?”

“Not really,”

“Yeah, ’cause that makes sense,”

“Well, we messed around a couple times ‘cause we were both single, but it wasn’t anything serious.” He explained.

“Why did you look annoyed that she texted you?”

“Because she was complaining about us not being home for new years.”

I nodded in understanding, because Michelle could be a handful at times. I don’t hate Michelle or anything like that, but her and I weren’t really friends. We were always polar opposites. She would date the quarterback of the football team, while I dated the outcasts. She would wear pink and tight clothes and I wore black and baggy sweatshirts. She wasn’t a complete bitch to me, but it’s not like she was Tinker Bell. Val was the only Dibenedetto sister I loved.

“When are you going back on tour?” I asked.

Brian looked like he was thinking about it, and I could tell because he was doing that thing where his eyebrows furrow and his mouth goes to the side.

“Couple days, I think. They don’t tell me shit,”

“Well maybe it’s because you forget everything,” I suggested.

“Blasphemy!”

“I just thought of a great idea!” Jimmy yelled, coming back into the house, looking bluish. “Sammi and Kris come back to California!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I'd made this longer but Skittlesz' is way better at that than me.