Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Bright Idea, Not So Bright.

“I just thought of a great idea!” Jimmy yelled, coming back into the house, looking bluish. “Sammi and Kris come back to California!”

I looked over at Kris and she looked like she was deep in thought. I looked over at Zack then over to Jimmy.

"Hype, We can't just pick up and go." I told him. Leana was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest. She shot Jimmy a glance when he said we should come back, damn, bitch what makes you dislike us so much?

"You've done it before." Zack told me.

"That's true." Brian added.

"We came out here because we had an opportunity. That's why we came." Kris told everyone.

"Yeah, how's that going. You've been here what, four years, still like kissing that dudes ass?" Matt asked and Val shot his a glare.

"Matt, I make over five thousand dollars a year. How much money do you make?" Matt got quiet. "Exactly."

"Come on, guys. Come home. We miss you guys." Jason Berry told us.

"Guys, we miss home, and, we miss you. We miss Central, the crazy nights at the beach, everything. We have great jobs here and and I don't know if I could get something like this back home." Kristina told everyone.

"We know people. Dude, do you remember Cam? We can hook you up a job with him. And, Sammi, we know people who need an assistant. And since that's what you want to do then you should do it." Matt B told us.

"Johnny even misses you guys protecting him, I can't do it all alone, they don't listen to me anyway. They have always listened to you two. Help me." Val smiled.

"Yeah. I'd like to get to know you two more, you seem like really great girls." Lacey looked at us.

"I'm not sure." I sighed. Zack had his arm over my shoulder. He pulled me in closer.

"Let's go do something. Let's go out to breakfast. I call first shower." I told them.

I got up and hoped into the shower. When I got out everyone was watching a rerun of Drake & Josh. Jimmy was sitting there laughing every time Crazy Steve did something. I smiled and walked down the stairs.

Kris got up and ran up the stairs with Brian following her. 'Oh god.' I thought to myself. They walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Images, ew! I plopped down on the couch next to Zack.

"Who else needs to shower?" Everyone raised there hands.

"We can shower in couples, like Kris and Bri are." Matt smirked and grabbed Val's thigh.

"I don't care. Just don't fuck in my shower." I laughed. Everyone nodded. I grabbed the remote and changed it.

"Hey! I was watching Drake & Josh!" Jimmy playfully glared at me.

"Too bad, Hype. It's over. Are you cold?"

"Nope. My clothes are dry now."

"Okay."

Kris and Bri got out and went to her room. Next in was Jimmy and the little one. I snuggled into Zack.

"Are you cold?" He asked. I nodded.

"I am too. I'll turn the heat up." Kris told me before walking off. About an hour later everyone had taken showers and we were ready to go. I grabbed my purse and we all left. Kris and Brian sat in the back seat. Zack and I were in the front. I drove since I knew my way around. Everyone followed me and we got to the local diner. We walked in and since it was nearly empty we were seated right away. I smiled and we ordered our food.

"This is great food. You come here often?" Brian asked.

"Once or twice a month. It's never really busy."

"This is some good fucking food, man."

"Hey, remember back in high school we all used to go out and fucking try to get with the girls, and, whoever got the least numbers lost whatever bet we had for that night?" I asked.

"Dude! I miss the old days." Jimmy admitted.

"Berry. To The Memories." I smiled at him.

"Remember that one bet about whoever got the least amount of numbers had to walk home naked from the beach?" I smirked and looked at Kris.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"That was very amusing." Val laughed.

"Hey, remember the day Jimmy poked you." Brian looked at me.

"Oh my god. Shut up, Brian." I growled.

"Hey, isn't it funny you bring up something I don't want to talk about and Brian brings up something you don't want to talk about?" Kristina smiled at Brian.

"Okay. Just drop about all of the bets for now, deal?" I asked

"Nope. And then remember that time Matt had to go on a date with that one girl?" Brian laughed. Matt sunk a little deeper into his chair.

"Oh yeah! What was her name?" I asked.

"Her name was 'Stop 'em Autumn'. Poor girl." Kris sighed. Stop 'em Autumn wasn't a twig, she was a pretty big girl and she was always knocking people down because she was big.

"Don't remind me." Matt groaned.

"And what about the time Jimmy had to ask Glen out on a date?" Zack brought up.

"Funny shit, man." Jason laughed.

"He was so dreamy." Jimmy cooed.

"What?" I gasped.

"Dude, he was gay, and, you could tell he totally wanted tour nuts. Are you hiding something from us? Are you a homo?" Berry asked.

"I was fucking around. Damn." Jimmy informed us.

We finished eating and taking and went back to my house. The guys stopped at the liquor store after dropping us, ladies off at my house. I smiled at Leana and she smiled back sarcastically.

"Kris, come here please. We need to speak." I pulled Kristina away from everyone and looked at her.

"Does that Leana girl keep giving you dirty looks?" I asked.

"No. Actually while you were in the shower we had a good talk. She seems cool. Why?"

"The bitch keeps giving me dirty looks and it's starting to piss me off."

"Just drop it. What do you think about moving back?"

"I'm not sure." The front door opened and we walked back to the crowd. Everyone smiled at us and Jimmy took the beer into the kitchen. Each of us had a 40' except Leana and Lacey, they were drinking wine coolers..

"Yo. Sammi. Come here." Brian called.

"Brian, I am not a fucking pirate, do not speak to me like one. Damn you."

"Oh yeah, Bear. She gets all hurt when people say 'yo' to her." Kris told Bri.

I sat on the couch and everyone sat around me.

"To The Memories." We cheered together. We raised our glasses and clinked them together. The only two who didn't raise their glasses were the girls. Since they didn't have any memories with us.

I looked at Zack who was falling asleep. I tapped his shoulder waking him up.

"Go to the room." I told him. He kissed me on the head and got up. He walked up the stairs and almost fell.

"You should know you have to take care of him when he's drunk." Brian told me.

"Shut up. Yeah, I should but no. He's a grown man." I shot back at him.

We turned on 'The Lost Boys' and everyone started falling asleep. Kris and Bri had went to the room about thirty minutes ago. Jimmy had the girl pressed tightly to his chest and I could see he had a smile on his lips. I pushed myself up of the floor since Matt and Val had fallen asleep on the couch and walked up to my room. I got into my bra and panties before crawling into bed next to Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Porno Mime and I have became great friends over the past 24 hours and are constantly talking now, We're even sisters now but any how we were talking and she asked what my favorite movie was, so, I thought I'd add it in. ♥