Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Michelle

Brian’s POV

Kris was still asleep when I woke up, breathing deeply. She was really fucking adorable when she was asleep. Okay, so, I’m possibly definitely in live with my best friend. I know it’s really fucking cliché. It’s not like it was love at first sight, because I never thought of her as more than a best friend until she left. Four fucking years I’ve been in love with her and have done absolutely nothing about it. Well, I did have a thing with Michelle, but that was only to fill the void that Kris left when she moved here. I really didn’t like Michelle, I just wanted sex without ties, and she was willing to give me that.

Except Michelle kind of got territorial whenever a girl even looked at me. I mean, I can’t help it, I’m a sexy motherfucker. But the one girl I wanted, I couldn’t have. And that shower yesterday, oh my God that shower! Do you know how hard it was to not take her right then and there? Would’ve been the best shower of her life.

Kris stirred in her sleep, signaling that she was waking up. I looked down at her and smiled when her blue eyes gazed up at me. A tired smile made its way across her face, and her face dug back into my chest. She never was a morning person.

“Good morning star shine, the earth says hello!”

“You’re fuckin’ weird,” She mumbled.

I laughed at her, playing with her hair. Fuck, I need to stop making it so obvious that I like her. Well, Jimmy knows, but he knows everything. He knew I was in love with her before I knew I was in love with her.

“Wanna finish packing?” I asked.

She let out a long groan, hating the thought of actual labor in the morning.

“C’mon, you’re gonna need to do it sometime.”

I got up and grabbed a shirt to put on, glad that we brought our stuff over from the hotel. Kris was still laying in bed, her face in the mattress. I walked over to her and pulled the blanket off her body, immediately regretting it. Fuck, she was only wearing boy shorts and a tank top.

“Bear, stop it!” She whined.

“If you don’t get up, I’m gonna raid your underwear drawer,” I warned.

“What, are you Zacky now?”

I scoffed, going to her dresser and opening the first drawer. I smiled when I saw that it was in fact her underwear drawer.

“I didn’t know that you wore thongs,” I said, holding up a black lacy one.

Her head snapped around, her eyes bulging and looking at the underwear in my hand.

“That. . .um, I-I don’t know where those came from,”

“You suck at lying. Anyways, why don’t you model these for me?” She rolled her eyes.

“You’re such a guy,”

She got off the bed, grabbing the underwear and putting it back in the drawer. She put some pajama pants on and pulled out the suitcases from underneath the bed.

“I don’t want you goin’ through my personal shit, so you can go help downstairs. . .?”

“Why? Do you have sex toys or somethin‘?”

“Just fuckin’ go downstairs, Bear.”

I complied, not wanting to piss her off. Well, she’s never been pissed off at me before, but I don’t wanna risk it. I walked down the stairs and saw the guys packing the living room and kitchen stuff into a moving truck. Jimmy was sitting on the couch that the Berry’s were trying to carry out the door, making it extremely difficult for them.

“Jimmy, get off the fuckin’ couch!” JB yelled.

“Fuck yo couch!” Jimmy laughed, squirming more on the couch

Since the TV was gone and Kris wanted to be alone, I would have to help the guys pack. Ugh, this is gonna suck. Right when I was about to go help the Berry’s, my phone rang. Why is Michelle calling me, it must be like 7in the morning.

“Hello?”

“You showered with Kristina?!” She screeched.

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I can’t believe you betrayed me like that!”

“Michelle, it’s not like we’re dating or anything. And it’s not like Kris and I fucked or something like that.”

“I thought we were dating! And it doesn’t matter if you didn’t fuck her, you still showered with her!”

I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

“We are not dating, and I can shower with whoever I fucking please,”

“You’re such a dick, Brian! That’s why you’ll be fucking lonely forever!” She yelled and then hung up.

I shut my phone and looked up, seeing everybody looking at me.

“How are you not deaf? I heard that from all the way over here,” Johnny asked.

“Keep your hands out of my fruit bowl, short shit.”

“Fruit bowl?”

“Yeah, keep your hands out of it,” I snapped.

Johnny just held up his hands like he was innocent, and I just stomped off to the bathroom. I was just so pissed at Michelle. Who was she to think that she could yell at me like that? We weren’t even fucking dating! She just annoys me so much, If I wanna shower with my best friend, I’m gonna shower with my best friend. Even if that friend was Zacky! Well, I would never shower with Zacky, I was just making a point. I really need to do something about Michelle, because if she says something to Kris, then all Hell would break loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was harder to write then I thought it would be.