Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Fifteen

April 5, 2011 Tuesday.
5:47 AM.

“It says positive!”

Sierra shouted a smile spreading across her features. They all cheered and Ben hugged her tightly lifting her off the ground, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck leaning down and kissing him.
He gently put her back down and Danny and the rest of the guys hugged her and Ben. After all the whopping and hollering Sierra took Ben’s hand and walked them back into the bunk area.

“Wha’ are yeh doin’?”

“I wan’t the lay down ‘m tired.”

He only nodded and got into her bunk with her, they laid down cuddling up together.
A few minutes had passed and they were silent.

“Sierra?”

“Yes?” She asked sleepily

“I dunno, I jus’ wan’ to talk to yeh.”

“Wha’ about?”

“I mean, I know yeh already ‘ave Tommy but were only 21, we’ve been together for like six months, an’ I don’t know, this makes me nervous.”

Sierra turned around to face him and kissed him.

“We’ll be fine.”

Ben just nodded his head and Sierra cuddled up closer to him and they fell asleep.

XXX

April 25, 2011 Monday
9 PM

The tour had come to an end about a week ago and everyone had gone home, after what had happened with Oli Sierra wouldn’t even look at him because he made her feel sick. Sierra had gotten baby belly, she would brag about am almost non-existent baby bump, that to everyone else wasn’t really there, but Ben could see I just fine.
When they got home, Sierra still lived in the same house with both Ben, and Danny.
Surprisingly Danny had asked Madison to move in with them and of course she gladly accepted that offer, since she had become very good friends with Sierra.
Ben and Sierra’s wedding was May, 20th 2011 She figured she would be fine with it, seeing as she wouldn’t be very big then anyway, Danny thought they were moving a bit too fast but had kept mouth shut, seeing how happy she was.

Danny and Madison had gone out today leaving Ben and Sierra at home alone, but they didn’t mind. Sierra would be looking at wedding dresses online today and Ben was absolutely happy to help her.

“Wha’ bout this one ?

“No, I like the firs’ one better.”

This one ?”

“Yes.”

“Ben they look the same.”

“No the other one is a different color…sort of.”

Sierra sighed and looked at him, he smiled and kissed her.

“I thought’ yeh wanted a big ol’ puffy one?”

“I do.”

“Sooo..” Ben leaned over the computer typing in something she couldn’t see.

this?

“Oooo tha’s pretty. But I want this one.

“Alight, let’s get that one.”

“I want a black and white bouquet!” she shouted typing into the computer.

“Oooo! Ben look it’s pretty! I want that

“Whatever yeh wan’ dear.”

She looked at him quickly slightly frowning.

“Do yeh no’ like it?”

“No no I do. It’s very pretty.”

“Promise?”

“O’ course.” He wrapped his pinky around hers and kissed her on the lips.
She smiled.

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Yeh know were gon’ ‘ave to take care of a very drunk Danny?”

“NOPE! Correction YOU! Have to take care of him, I’m fat and pregnant I can’t do it.”

He smiled at her and put his hand on her tiny plump tummy.

“Yeh going to be huge.”

“Don’t say that… I was giantnormous with Tommy I don’t want to be gross!”

“Yeh won’t be gross!”

“Im going to go check on him… Yesterday he said he missed Oli, it was weird because the whole time we were on that tour he only wanted to see him one time, and it worries me that he won’t be in his life.”

She hopped down from the stool and Ben followed her up the stairs and down the hall.
Sierra quietly cracked the door and looked at him, silently sleeping in his bed she smiled and closed the door quietly and turned back to Ben.

“I think I’ll go to bed too, yeh shoul’ come with me, Danny can take care of himself tonight.”

They both walked into their room and got into their pajamas, Ben wore a shirt and boxers while Sierra wore panties and a shirt with planes on it . they cuddled up together and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave soem comments, I'm loosing the will to update.