Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Seventeen.

May 8, 2011. Sunday
7:30 AM.

Danny hung up the phone and looked down. Madison walked over to him.

“Wha’ ‘appened?”

“She los’ the baby…”

“Oh.” She frowned.

Danny got up and walked up the stairs, and into Tommy’s room. He walked over to his bed to see that he was already awake and hiding under the covers, they both laughed. Danny sat down on the bed.

“Do yeh wan’ to get some donuts?”

Tommy exploded from under the covers with a huge, bright smile.

“YES!”

“Okay.” Danny said while laughing. “I ‘ave to tell yeh somthin’ first though okay?”

Tommy nodded his head. Danny sat for moment thinking of what to say.

“Well, mummy was sick, not pregnant. She got sick and Benny had to take ‘er to the hospital.”

Tommy squinted his eyes.

“So I don’ ‘ave a baby brother or sister?”

“Nope, she got fat cause she was sick.”

“Ohhh. Does she feel better?”

“No, she’s gonna be sad for a little bit… So yeh gotta try to make ‘er laugh everyday okay?”

“Okay… What was wrong with her?”

“She didn’ eat ‘er veggies… Sounds like someone else I know.”

Tommy gasped and covered his mouth.

“Is it you?!” Danny asked him.

“No! I eat veggies!!”

“No, I think Luci got em last nigh’ under the table huh?”

“Noooo! I don’t wan’ to get sad an’ fat!”

“Then yeh better eat your veggies then.”

“Mhhmmm!”

“Get dressed so we can go!”

“Okay!”

XXX

May 15, 2011 Sunday.
3:20 PM.

“Oh don’t even! Yeh never ‘ave anything real goin’ on!”

Sierra yelled into the phone.

“Tom… Please, I don’ ‘ave anyone…. Yes, Ben said we should invite all of you. But still… Yeh invited and I need someone to take pictures!”

“Thank you… ‘M runnin’ out of time for everything! I ‘ave to go now, I have dresses to try on oh joy. Yeah, bye.”

She hung up the phone and grabbed Tommy, and her purse.

“BEN!! ‘Ome on now!”

He ran down the stairs with Danny in tow. Sierra just looked at them.

“Wha’ now.”

Danny smiled. “Madi wan’s to go.”

“No… I ‘ave five fucking dresses to try on!”

Tommy giggled and covered his mouth when Danny pointed at him.

“Which ones?” Ben asked walking over to her and placing a kiss on her lips.

She rummaged through her oversized purse and pulled out a few folded sheets of paper.
And showing him five different, expensive looking dresses.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

“I say number 4. It’s very pretty.”

“Well of course it is ‘M no’ gonna get a ugly dress.”

Danny interrupted.

“I’m the one paying for it which in turn means tha’ I ‘ave to go with yeh so my girlfriend can come too. And no number four looks to expensive!”

Sierra looked at Danny with a pissed off expression.

“On tha other ‘and it looks like something I could afford.”

“It better.”

“Yes ma’am” Danny yelled with and over exaggerated smile.

“She can come… Tell her to hurry the fuck up.”

“Mummy…” Sierra looked over at Tommy with a sweet smile.

“Yes sweetie?”

“You said a bad word… Two times!”

“I’m sorry baby! Maybe a kiss from my handsome little man will make it better!”

Tommy made a silly face and kissed Sierra on her mouth all the while giggling.

“All better! All thank you Tommy.” Tommy blushed and looked down.

Sierra looked up and Ben who was smiling.

“Maybe a kiss from my big man too?”

“Anytime.” He said and kissed her.

XXX

May 20, 2011 Friday
7:10 PM.

“Are you nervous?”
Madison asked Sierra while she brushed the final touches of blush onto her cheeks.

Sierra looked up at her and smiled.

“Not at all, I don’ really like tha’ Oli actually showed up, tha’ makes me more scared than nervous.”

“You think he’ll do something?”

“No… I just’ is weird. I don’ think he’ll do anything during the reception but he’s going to drunk afterwards and a lot of MY friends are here.”

“Did yeh see Jeremy? In a SUIT!”

Sierra smiled.

“Yes, I saw him.”

“Tommy looks cute too, almost too cute! Yeh might ‘ate Oli but you two made a beautiful baby.”

“I don’ hate ‘im. I jus’… I don’ know.”

“Oh. ‘M sorry. I really like the dress you went with.”

“Thank you.”

“Eight minutes yeh whores!”
Danny walked in and Sierra laughed.

“You look handsome!”

“Oh… Well thank you. You look good in half bank account.”

“Oh shut it!”

“M jus’ kidding, I really do like the dress. And I really hope that you like groom, I’ll be pissed if there’s a divorce in the future!”

Madison walked over to Danny and kissed him on the cheek.

“Maybe we can get married one day!”

“Or you can stay in that brides maids [url= http://www.vponsale.com/images/dresses/BN030.jpg] dress [/url]

“Madison… Danny is never getting married.”

“I know… Jus’ sayin’.”

“A’right. You! Dirty whore, ‘ome on is time for you to get married!”

“Stop callin’ me a whore… Fat ass.”

“I still love you… But really, you look pretty.”

She smiled.

“Thank you buba.”

“No problem sea star.”

They walked out of the dressing room and Tommy ran up to Sierra hugging as much of her dress as he could.

“You look like an angle mummy!” Matt was supposed to be holding onto him until he was supposed to bring the rings out.

Sierra looked up at Matt who shrugged a sorry and grabbed Tommy up off the ground.

“You look very nice.”

“Thank you… For not smoking pot here.”

“Well I…”

“Matt!”

“M jus’ kiddin!”

Danny turned Sierra so that they were facing toward the altar and she could see Ben, the music started to play, Danny linked their arms and everyone turned around to see her.
Her heart beat was ridiculous and they started walking her legs felt like noodles but she played it well.

Ben felt extremely nervous as the music stopped and Danny took his place on the groom’s side.
Sierra smiled at him and smiled back, then the flower girl came, who was James’s niece, then Tommy started to follow after and everyone looked back at him with ‘aw’s’ and smiles. When he reached the front he gave on ring to Danny and the other to Madison.
Then the preacher began.

“We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

Ben swallowed and looked up at her, making eye contact he smiled.

“I do.”

“Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”

Sierra had no second though.

“I do”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters left/: