Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Four

March 17, 2011 Thursday. 7:25 PM
**Sierra's POV**

"Danny!"

He looked at me with a huge smile on his face.
"Yeah? 'Come 'ere baby, Yeh know yeh want a kiss!"

"Danny don't!"
He grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, I pushed him back and he laughed.

"Yeh wan' another one?"
He stepped toward me and I punched him in the dick.
He grabbed himself and looked at me, his face turning red.

"You suck..."
I walked away quickly before he could do anything and walked away with Ben who was laughing at him.

XXX

March 18, 2011 Friday. 6:00 AM.
**Sierra's POV**

"Hey Sierra."

Im pushed slightly as if to wake me, with no gain the person trying to wake me tries again.
Shaking me gently.

"Wake up honey, I'm not a wet dream I'm really here."

My eyes flutter open to see a familiar face.
It's Jeremy.
I jump onto him with a hug making him stumble backwards but he balances himself holding onto me while I hug him.

"Wha are you doing here?! I was suppose to 'ome see yeh when we wer' in Flordia!"

He shrugs his shoulders putting me down.

"I couldn't wait that long to see your beautiful face!"

"Ey' now."
Ben walks into the bunk area smiling, obviously happy about my joy to see Jeremy.
I had'nt seen him since November, or any of the other guys that looked around for.

"Thier on our bus sweet heart."

I look over at Jeremy and then over to a toothy grinned Danny.

"I love you buba."
I walk over to Danny and hug him, everyone that can see us becomes a symphany of 'awww'.
But of course thier making fun of us, whatever.

"How's yeh penis today?"

"Yeh tried to kill it yesterday!"

"Danny, yeh started a terrible rumor!"
Ben laughs and Jeremy looks confused.

"He told some reporter lady that we fuck! Do yeh 'ave any idea 'ow quickly that's going to surface and be all ova the web?! I jus' no' started DJ-ing as a 'pro' an' now people are gonna think tha' 'm fucking me brother!"

Jeremy bursts out into laughter and we walk out of the bunk area, Jeremy still laughing at the whole situation.
I look over to see James smiling, both at the fact that Jeremy was laughing and my shirt was proper see though.
I looked down and back at James who was blushing and smiling, he gave me a thumbs up and immediately looked away when Ben asked him what it was he found so interesting. I turned around and grabbed the first shirt I could see, one of Danny's. I threw it over my body and hurried to catch up with Danny and Jeremy who were talking and Jeremy still had a smile on his smug face.

"I wan' to see the guys! Take me!"
Danny looks down at me.

"In a pair of panties and my shirt?"

"Yes." I wink at him and he shutters walking off the bus. I follow him and Jeremy follows behind me, looking back to make sure Ben isn't following and he taps my bum, I look back at him and slap him in the chest he just smiles and we approach their bus. No later than as soon as I walk on am I bombarded with hugs and unknown kisses to the cheeks.

When I'm free from lots of brotherly love I look past the guys to see Oli sitting with Shelnutt playing a game, Oli is looking at me but Shelnutt is concentrated on the game.
I smile at his appearance and clear my throat; he looks up and throws the controller toward Oli literally attacking me.
I smile being reminded of how many people in my life I'm blessed to have, people that really love me and won't treat me like shit because my brother is an immature little fuck, especially since I'm right there with him on the maturity level.
I never got to be a teenager so now at age 21 I absolutely pursue to do so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a heads up for you guys, Sierra went on Warped Tour 2009 with ADTR because thier tour manager fell ill, she wound up doing the whole tour unpaid, and made some well deserved new brotherly friends with the band.
And yes, Jeremy and Sierra had a 'fling' while her an Oli were still together but hey I would have had a fling with such sexyness if my baby daddy was a piece of shit too lol.