Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Five

March 18, 2011 Friday 10 PM

Asking Alexandria was still on stage, and luckily for Sierra the sound table and her laptop had arrived today.
Danny had introduced her as the newest member of the band, only being silly of course; she had been their sound tech over three years now after all.
She had liked that the crowd applauded for her though, that was definitely new. She hadn’t worn make up today and as usual was made fun of her resemblance to her brother.
She had only fixed her hair and was dressed in her usual.
Of course being in California she was wearing very short cut off shorts, her normal heels, and an old shirt of Danny’s that she had made fit her by cutting and sewing.
Sierra looked out over the crowd that she could see perfectly well from the side stage where she stood making sure everything went well.
A Day to Remember had played their set first as a surprise to the un-expecting crowd, and Bring Me the Horizon had played afterward saving Asking Alexandria for the end.
So Jeremy stood at her side minding his own when he had noticed that she was lost in thought.
To him it seemed that thinking was all she ever did anymore, he may have only been with her for this day but of course he had known her before.
The whole summer of 2009, and all the other occasions in which he had seen her, she was always just as talkative, silly, and loud as Danny and honestly Jeremy liked that about her. He had recently noticed the connection that Sierra and Danny shared, the last time he saw her.
No they wouldn’t finish each other’s sentences but when Sierra was upset or angry Danny knew, he would approach her and ask if she was alright, what was bothering her but to everyone else she appeared to be just fine, not bothered at all.
Even Danny himself couldn’t tell you why or how he knew, he just did.

The last song of the set had ended and Sierra grabbed her laptop shutting it and walking quickly past Jeremy picking up pace as Danny called for her, and when he had come to jog to catch up to her she dropped her laptop and ran from him.
Danny stopped following her where she had dropped the laptop.
He let out and angry sigh and bent down to pick up the laptop, when he looked back up she was out of sight.

"Wha' the 'ell?" Ben asked sounding angry as well.

"She can't be 'ere with him Ben, we need to send her 'ome."

Ben looked down at the graveled ground and kicked up some dirt and pebbles.

"No... She'll be okay."

"Oh yeah sorry Ben I fo'got tha' you've known 'er 'er whole life."

Danny left Ben standing alone as he went to find Sierra.

Ben looked over noticing that Oli had seen all of what had happened along with Matt and Lee who were silent, Oli holding a glass bottle in hand and Matt the same.

"She doesn’t love you Oli."

"I neva said she did ey?"

Oli then walked away in his own direction, and Ben was joined by Jeremy who didn't really care for the whole situation.

"Um... I'm gonna go look for her with Danny alright?"

Ben only nodded and Jeremy went on his way to find Danny, so that he could help find Sierra, which seemed like a wasted effort.

XXX

As the night progressed into early morning, four AM drinks had been drunk and talks had been had.
The most attention grabbing was that Oli had spoken to Sierra not long after she had gone over to see the guys.
He told her he wanted to try again that he loved her. Sierra had gotten frustrated slapping hard across the face and leaving him standing there holding in his anger as best he could.
And of course this made Ben angry that Oli was trying to do this, but Danny even more so. After four years of prying them apart until she finally left him in the pathetic mess that he had been all along.
Danny had known of several occasions in which Oli had cheated on Sierra, but never had plausible evidence.
In all honesty the day Sierra moved in with Danny was the happiest day of his life.
All that relationship had been was a baby daddy, mama drama.
Sierra and Oli had fought multiple times, and not your average arguing matches.
Oli would hit Sierra and she would hit him back. The time she had spent living with Danny before was filled with fights and the second time around she would never let Oli hurt her to his will again.
Soon after she left and had moved in with Danny, Danny told her the other girls he knew of; even when she was pregnant he would fuck other girls.
The first night Sierra spent with Danny was filled with her tears, and Danny only held her and let her.
She wasn't stupid, this time she didn't need proof to believe that Oliver had cheated on her and now that she knew, she didn't even want him to be allowed on the phone with HER son.
Oli came to where everyone was sitting.
Everyone consisting of Jeremy, Josh, Matt, Tom, Danny, Sierra, Ben, James, and Cameron.
Everyone else was asleep or off vomiting somewhere.
Sierra was seated next to Danny on the ground talking about silly things, Ben behind her leaning his face on the back of her shoulder, and Jeremy falling asleep next to Danny, who had Josh standing next to him. James and Cameron were off to the left with Matt and Tom, smoking a joint that smelt very strong, not talking much but laughing a lot.

Sierra brought her attention to Oli who was looking at her, when Danny turned to see what she was looking at Oli smiled at her and looked down shaking her head.
She stood up causing Ben to almost fall forward but he caught himself and stood up with her, Josh and Jeremy bringing their attention to Oli and eventually the smoke group focused on him as well.
Sierra and Oli looked at each other for a moment, bringing in an intense silence.
Sierra’s eyes were glazed over in alcohol and she closed them tightly breathing in a sharp breath.
Oliver stepped toward her and was close enough to see her under his nose; Danny’s hand was on Sierra ready to pull her back if needed be.
Her eyes traced the multiple tattoos that she had given him.
She took in all the colors and memories, eventually bringing her eyes to his stone cold eyes, sending chills down her spine as they always had.
She looked down again concentrating on her own feet.

“Wha’ kind of person are yeh to be able to do what you’ve done to me?”

Oliver’s weight shifted to the question that she had just asked.
He felt needy being so close to her, he wanted to touch her but he knew she wouldn’t let him, he knew how she felt about him now. He didn’t want to know, he wanted to change it but he couldn’t. It was too late now.
Laughter was no longer coming from the small group, and Sam had joined the scene leaving the bus, thinking this had to be good, bringing Alan with him, Alan may have only been the bus driver but he knew all the dirt on these two, he knew what happened and figured he might as well.

Oliver turned to leave, Danny wouldn’t have it.

“You better fucking answer her yeh piece of shit.”

Oli scratched the back of his neck a small smile approaching his lips, the first in months it seemed.

“It doesn’t matter… I know what she did.”
He motioned a hand toward Jeremy, whose eyes grew larger as he shrugged.
Sierra looked at Jeremy and then back to Oliver.

“You know wha’ I did?! YOU know what I did!”

Sierra’s fragile body leapt up to hit Oli but Danny and Ben held her back, as Oliver took a step away from her thinking that he shouldn’t have said what he had.

“You know don’t you?!”
Tears began to flow out of her green eyes and she didn’t even notice.

“I was so stupid to think tha’ you loved me! And don’ you ever try to say that you do Oliver! Wha’ you did! All those other girls! You came home to me and you would fuck me just like you did them, no’ giving a fuck what you could ‘ave been giving me! You would touch me with those dirty hands! The same hands that you had touched them with! And you would lie to me!”

Now everyone that was on this tour, band members, drivers, sound techs, drum tech, other tour managers. They were all there now to see what was un-folding.

“Then you say it doesn’t matter! I FUCKING LOVED YOU!”
She yelled through deep sobs. Even Danny didn’t know what to do anymore. But he held her back as she still struggled to get free.
“I hate you Oliver, I hate you. Don’t you EVER talk to me again! You make me and everyone here sick.”

Oli looked around to see that everyone had joined. Shaking heads and disgusted faces… Even Tom was in agreement.

“You may have gotten me pregnant Oliver but that doesn’t mean that you’re a man. I don’t want you near MY son, MY family. I don’t even want to see you! You need to fucking leave. I hope you rot… Lost and miserable like the piece of shit that you are!”
She lunged forward spitting on him.
He looked at her with enraged eyes, letting out a deep breath he turned and walked away before anyone could see him cry.

He hadn’t felt this weak since she left.

Danny and Ben’s hold on her had grown soft and she didn’t turn to hold Ben for comfort. She nearly collapsed into Danny and he held her not knowing how to handle her in this condition.
He held her up from falling as she cried, tears soaking his shirt. He looked at the people around him, and he was shaking, what she said to Oli had made him shake, he felt that he himself would cry with her soon enough.

“WHAT?! Fuckin’ go to bed! Stop starin’ at ‘er! Fuckin’ go!”

Even Ben joined everyone else in leaving.
Danny was angry and it had scared them all a little bit.

XXX

Not even fifteen minutes later was Ben looking outside the window to see them sitting on the ground holding one another so tightly, as if they would lose each other if they let go.
Ben sighed and just watched them until the sun rose, in a bright array of reds, pinks, and gold’s.
He watched for hours and not once did they move.

Neither budged.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow.