Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

10! really long

"Okay, I think that's enough songs for a while," Mika said.

"Yeah, I'm tired," Jacky replied, putting down his guitar.

Everyone sat on the couches, talking to each other. I was sitting on Ronnie's lap, my head on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

"Chop, chop, chop you up! Ima monster! Ha-"

I answered my phone quickly. "Hello?"

"Hey! Guess what?"

"What?"

"I miss you so much!"

"Oh, baby, I miss you too!" I said, looking at Ronnie.

Ronnie gave me the "what the hell?" look. I put my hand on the phone and said, "My best friend. I haven't seen her in forever." He nodded and said, "Oh."

I put the phone to my ear and says, "Hey, Audrey, babe, could you hold on for a sec?"

"Oh, sure thing!"

I put my hand back on the phone and said to Ronnie, "Do you honestly think I would cheat on you?"

"Well, no, but uh..." Ronnie stuttered.

"But, what?"

He just put his head down, "I'm sorry."

I got off of his lap and walked upstairs. I heard Derek say, "Oh, you're in trouble now."

"Oh, just shut up," Ronnie said.

(Ronnie POV)

"Oh, just shut up," I said to my idiot friends.

"Dude! you thought your fiancee' was cheating on you!" Derek said.

"Don't you know that that girl has been 100% faithful to you since you first landed in jail? And even when you two first begun dating! Why would she cheat on you?" Ryan asked.

I stuttered, "I-I I don't know. Yesterday, she was on the phone, I heard her tell the person that she loves them, and misses them. I don't know, it was a thought that wouldn't leave my head!"

Cassie walked down the stairs, still on the phone. She said, "Okay, see ya when you get here! K, bye bye!"

She went up to me and said, "I don't care if you help or not, but I have to watch Becca and Nico's two year old tonight. He's coming here, and staying til tomorrow morning."

"I thought you were on the phone with Audrey!"

"I was, but then Becca called me, and she needs me to babysit. Mkay?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.

She then walked away.

She's still mad, I see. I'm screwed. I better go apologize.

I got up and followed her to the kitchen. She was leaning on the sink.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry about accusing you of cheating. Please forgive me," I said, giving her the look she can't refuse.

She looked at me, "Cheating? Why the hell would I ever cheat on you?"

"Well, I was in jail..." I trailed off.

"Who cares?" she yelled, "I would NEVER cheat on anyone! Never! I was faithful the whole almost six years we've been together! I've always been faithful!"

She paused, then said, "It just hurts that you would think I'm that type of person..."

I said nothing, just hugged her, held her and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "It'll never happen again."

She looked up at me and said, "I forgive you. It better not happen again."

"It won't," I whispered, "I promise."

Jacky then came into the kitchen, and said, "Hey, Ronald. We're leaving now. We all have things to do."

"Okay, man. Thanks for coming," I said, hugging him.

"Oh, no problem. I missed being in a band," he replied. "It was lovely to meet you, miss Cassie, love."

She smiled and said, "It was nice to meet you, as well, Jacky. You're a lovely person."

They hugged, and we all went to the living room and said goodbye to all of them. They left.

"Well, they were nice," Cassie said, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah," I sat next to her, "They're my best friends, and I love 'em."

Cassie put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. After a while, I spoke.

"So, when's Becca's kid coming over?"

"His name's Nicoli, and 7:30," she replied.

"What time is it now?"

"5:30."

"Oh," I replied, "Do you want me to make dinner?"

"No, I don't trust you with a stove, so I'll do it," she said, getting up.

"Wha? Why?" I asked, surprised.

She groaned, "Okay, you do it."

She sat back down and watched me. I got up and went in the kitchen.

"Hey, babe? What do you wanna eat?"

"Oh, anything you're capable of making! I don't care!" she yelled from the couch, slightly laughing.

I grumbled and went to the fridge.

What to make, what to make. Oh! I'll make spaghetti!

I boiled the noodles, and when they were done, I put the sauce on them. I added grated cheese, and then made both me and Cassie a bowl.

"Cassie darling! Dinner's ready," I yelled.

She walked in, and her jaw dropped.

"Ronnie, you did this? On a stove?"

"Yep! Now try it," I replied, smiling.

She sat down and took a bite, her face going from fear to shocked.

"Yum! I'm sorry I didn't believe in your cooking abilities," she said, laughing.

I laughed, "It's fine."

We ate my meal, talking about kids. It turns out, Cassie wants a baby. She wants to raise a child with me. And, I want the same. I mean, I want to get married first, but after that, yeah. I'd love to have a kid to spend time with.

After dinner, I washed the dishes while Cassie watched tv. When I was done, I sat next to her. We watched a marathon of 1,000 Ways to Die. We laughed and got our comments in. 7:30 came pretty quickly, and soon, the doorbell rang.

I got up and answered the door.

"Hey! Come on in!" I said, cheerfully.

"Thanks," the woman said.

Her, and toddler, and a very tall man came in.

"Sweetie, your friends are here," I said to Cassie.

She got up and ran to them, hugging first the woman, then the man.

"Ronnie, this is Becca, and Nico. And this," she went to her knees and looked at the toddler, "is little Nicoli."

"Oh. Hey. I'm Ronnie," I said, extending my hand to Nico, then Becca.

"It's nice to finally meet my best friend's fiancee'," Becca said, smiling.

"It's nice to meet my fiancee's best friend," I replied.

Nicoli was sitting on the couch, playing with the remote.

"Okay, here's everything you need," Becca said, handing me a huge bag, a huge, heavy bag.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to do this. We need a night out," she said.

"Oh, no problem," I said, putting the bag down.

Cassie went up to me and said, "Yeah, you guys deserve it."

"We have to go now," Nico said.

"Okay, bye! Have a great time!" Cassie said.

They left, leaving me and Cassie with a two year old. Cassie sat down next to him, and I followed.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, oh-so-cutesy.

"Hi," Nicoli said, "Could we watch my favorite movie?"

"What's your favorite movie, kiddo?" I asked.

"Herbie the Love bug," he stated simply.

cassie's eyes lit up, and she said, "Oh my gosh, let's put it in! Where's the dvd?"

"Probably in the bag, Cas," I said, grabbing the bag and looking for the dvd.

I found it and put it in the dvd player. Cassie and Nicoli sat down, staring at the screen. I laughed and sat down next to them. we watched the whole movie, and Nicoli was still awake.

"Hey, buddy. It's past your bedtime, how bout we get you ready for bed?" I asked, looking at the clock.

Cassie went to the bag and took out pajamas with little firetrucks on them. She went over to him. he took the clothes.

"I know how to dress myself. I don't need no help," he said, taking off his clothes and putting on his pajamas, "See?"

"Cool!" Cassie said. "Come on, let's go to bed!"

She grabbed his hand and they ran to the guest bedroom. Nicoli jumped in the bed and put the covers on him.

"So, when's my mommy coming to tuck me in?"

"Uh," Cassie said, looking at me.

I thought, then said, "Hunny, your mommy's not here. She's out having fun. She won't be tucking you in tonight, but she'll be back tomorrow. In the meantime, you have me and Cassie to tuck you in!"

He started tearing up, "B-but, my m-mo-mommy always tucks me in."

"I know, kid, but Cassie could do it just like mommy. It's for one night," I said, trying to make him feel better.

I didn't notice, but Cassie left the room. She came back a second later with her acoustic guitar. She sat down on the edge of the bed, and positioned the guitar.

"Hunny, what's your favorite song?" she asked.

"People are Crazy," he replied, wiping away tears.

She begun to play the intro to that song, then she sang. She got to the second verse, and Nicoli stopped crying and hummed along. He sang the chorus with her. They sang the rest of the song, Cassie singing one line, him singing the other.

Then, Cassie sang, "God is great, beer is good, and, what's the next line, Nickki?"

"People are crazy!" Nicoli sang, laughing.

Cassie laughed as well, and nicoli sang the last line. He also attempted to do the whistling part, and laughed when he couldn't do it. Cassie put down the guitar.

Nicoli yawned and pulled the covers up to his chin.

He yawned again and said, "Goodnight Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Cassie."

Cassie smiled and said, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight," I said, grabbing Cassie's guitar and walking out of the room with her, pulling the door so it was open a crack.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch. Cassie strummed quietly and I watched her. I still can't figure out how she could play with a sprained wrist. Oh, well.

"Hey, how'd you know that'd work?" I asked her.

"Music doesn't heal, but it does help the process," she simply replied.

She begun singing Chicken Fried, quietly. I sang along with her, putting my arm around her. She kept strumming, then stopped and sang the bridge. I helped her sing the chorus, and then the song was over.

She yawned and said, "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock, "9:15."

"Why am I so tired?"

"I don't know. Go to bed," I said.

"Come with me," she said.

I sighed, "Fine."

We went upstairs to our room, which was across from Nicoli's room. She put her pajamas on, and I took off my shirt and pants. We layed down in the bed, my arms around her waist. She quickly fell asleep, and soon, I did too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really long. This is actually supposed to be a filler, because I had nothing to write about. I have something huge planned for the happy couple. Is it bad? Maybe. >:)