Sorry That I Love You

Chapter 2

I sat on my bed waiting for my night to start like my last three had, Charlie would come upstairs to say good night to me and Bella and then go to bed. Then about five minutes later Jake would come through my window and stay with me until he had to go on patrol.

It scared me when he left because apparently there was some red headed vampire out there trying to kill Bella, and apparently she wouldn’t really think twice about killing me too seeing as we smelled pretty similar. But what scared me the most about her was the fact that Jacob was out there fighting her. The kids that I grew up with and love were out there fighting vampires while I had to sleep and pretend everything was okay.

But besdies that the past few nights have been great, except for one thing. I ended up making Jake tell me whether or not I was his imprint, which I’m not. I like Jake a lot, hell even love him but I don’t want to be another Leah. I love Leah to death and it hurt to see her after Sam left. I don’t want to get devastated when Jake finally sees her. And I know Jake doesn’t want to hurt me either but for some reason he’s positive that everything will work between us with no imprint coming along, he doesn’t exactly have me convinced.

I heard the familiar sound of Jake climbing in my window and I happily cleared my head of everything besides seeing him.

“Boo!” Jake quietly said popping his head up from my window.

“Ahhhh!” I said sarcastically then tried to look as frightened as possible.

“Wow bravo Al, they should just give you your Oscar now” he chuckled as his feet silently reached my floor.

“Actually I’m pretty sure it’s in the mail as we speak” I said laughing. Jake laid down next to me and I cuddled into his chest. “You’re actually lucky I’m such a great actress because if I actually had screamed that wouldn’t have ended very well” I said earning a chuckle out of Jake. “So when do you have to leave?”

“Little over an hour” he said sadly causing me to look up and pout at him. “Stop being so cute”

“Can’t help it” I said snuggling back into Jake’s warmth.

“So do you have plans for tomorrow night?”

“Not that I know of, why?” I said yawning.

“I was just wondering if a certain someone who hasn’t been to La Push in over a month would like to go to a bonfire and spend a night with her friends” he said chuckling and tightening his arm around me.

“Are you serious? Of course I wanna go, but your not telling me something I can tell. What is it?”

“You know me way too well Alli” he said kissing the top of my head “But I figured we could make it fun”

“What did you have in mind?” I said sounding confused.

“How would you like to scare everyone?” he said sounding like a kid in a candy store.

“What’s the plan?” I said smiling up at him.

“Well Seth’s in on it. So your gonna hide in the woods near the fire and Seth’s gonna go in there to look for more wood and scream and were all gonna come running in and you’ll be hidden up in a tree and your gonna jump down and scare everyone” he said smiling proudly at his plan.

“Count me in” I said leaning over giving him a kiss. He automatically wrapped both of his arms around my waist and I snaked my arms around his neck. We laid there for a few minutes until I heard familiar howling from the forest.

“Shit” Jake said angrily before unwrapping himself from me.

“It hasn’t been anywhere near an hour. Is everything okay?” I said getting up with Jacob.

“Doesn’t sound like it. Something’s wrong” Jake said before turning around to face me at the window. “I’ll see you tomorrow night Alli, get some sleep”

“Easier said then done, Jake but please be safe” I said wrapping myself around him almost in tears.

“I’ll be fine Al, I promise. Now go to sleep and stop worrying about me. I’ll text you when I get in to tell you I’m fine, I’ll even send a picture to show you if it makes you feel better” I said lightly kissing my lips and then my forehead.

“It better be a cute one” I said yawning as Jake picked me up and put me in bed.

“Good night Alli” he said kissing me lightly again and going back over to the window.

“Good night Jake” I said sleepily as I watched him jump from my window and closed my eyes and was out before I even heard his feet hit the ground.

I was awoken in the middle of the night to the light sound of my phone ringing. I opened it up to see a text with a picture of Jake with a thumbs up that said ‘Cute enough for you?’

I texted him back half asleep saying ‘Too cute for words. Now get some sleep and I’ll see you tomorrow night’ and I feel asleep before I could even see if he texted me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it :) I'll try and have the next one up by the end of the weekend
comment/subscribe!! :) <3