Sorry That I Love You

Chapter 3

I had just finished running a straightener through my hair as I heard a knock at the door and my dad’s excited voice. Jake was here. I snuck down the stairs listening to my dad and Jake talking about baseball or something.

“Alli, you should have told me Jake was coming over” my dad said from his spot on the couch.

“I wanted to surprise you dad. Sometimes I thought you missed him more than I did” I chuckled from the closet grabbing a hoodie.

“Sometimes it’s hard being in this house with two girls” he mumbled causing Jacob to start dying laughing. I just walked out the door and I heard him jump up off the couch and shout goodbye to Charlie and I was suddenly picked up from behind.

“You gonna pay for that missy” Jake said lightly kissing my neck and placing me by the passenger side of his car.

“Bring it on wolfy” I said as I quickly go into the car and locked my door and stuck my tongue out at him. He got in the driver’s side giving me a triumphant look.

“You didn’t think that out to well obviously” he chuckled.

“Just drive Black” I demanded.

“Yes Miss Swan” he said half seriously and started up the car. We drove the short trip to La Push talking about all the guys and our plan for the night. We got to the beach with no one outside yet and ran to the woods as quickly as possible so no one would spot us. Jake helped me into a tree and sat next to me for a second.

“People are getting to the beach now, I can hear them. Are you ready for this ?” he said smiling.

“Ready” I said confidently.

“Good, you might be up here for a while though. Seth and I are going to try and make this go as fast as possible”

“I’ll be fine, just go and act normal. And tell Seth I said hi” I said gently kissing Jake once and then he jumped off the branch.

“See ya soon” he said winking at me and running out of the forest. I sat up in the tree for what felt like forever until it finally got dark and I saw someone start the fire and I could here all the boys talking. I started getting kinda nervous when I distantly heard Jake tell Seth to go get some more wood and a few seconds later I was greeted by a smiling Seth. I got so excited to see him I almost jumped out of the tree but figured that would ruin everything.

“Ready?” he whispered, barely audible. I just nodded at him as he got into the tree on a different brach and screamed at the top of his lungs which caused me to almost fall out of the tree. I saw Jake first as he winked at me and then I saw my target and waited for him to be in the perfect spot and then I jumped on his back.

“Holy shit!” Embry screamed as I attached myself to his back. I quickly let go and went on with the rest of our plan. Seth jumped out of the tree and picked me up and ran us over to fire as we were chased by four angry wolf and one that was barely breathing from laughing.

“Allison Rose Swan you are lucky I don’t kill you” Embry said picking me up and squeezing me.

“You know you love me Em” I said kissing his cheek as he put me down and was instantly picked up by Quil.

“Your a jerk, Al” he said squeezing me lightly before I was passed over to Jared and then Seth.

“I promise I won’t bite Paul” I said laughing before I looked over at him. He had a blank look an his face. “Paul?”

“Oh sorry” he said shaking his head and then making eye contact with me again. “but I don’t talk to jerks” he said smugly.

“Fine I didn’t want a hug from you anyway” I said turning away from him and I was instantly turned around and picked up in a hug. “That’s better” I smiled.

“Your still a jerk” he said laughing and putting me down.

“So are you Paul” I said laughing as I saw someone I missed.

“Leah!” I said sprinting over to her and was picked up by her in a huge hug. “How come you didn’t come running in ? Seth did you tell her ?” I said trying to sound mad.

“Sorry it slipped” he said as we all sat down. I sat inbetween Leah and Jake and we waited for the tribe legends to start. We sat and listened until the end and then Leah and Paul got up and started to leave.

“Where are they going ?” I whispered confused to Jake as Embry took Leah’s spot next to me.

“Patrol, Sam’s been out there the whole bonfire alone and now they have to go help”

“Oh” I said yawning.

“Let’s get you home, you look like you’ll pass out at any second” Jake said standing up and offering me his hand.

“But I wanna stay here with everyone else” I whined taking his hand as he helped me up.

“You can come back anytime you want Al, plus Charlie will get mad if your not home soon anyway”

“Yeah right, Charlie could never get mad at you Jake” I said laughing and turning to Embry, who was already standing and holding out his arms.

“Don’t stay away so long this time Alli” he said as he lightly squeezed me.

“I won’t, promise” I said smiling and turned to an already waiting Quil.

“I’m still mad at you for earlier” he chuckled as he picked me up in a hug.

“You’ll get over it” I said kissing his cheek and then was passed over to a sad looking Seth.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back soon Seth and we’ll have some more fun with these losers” I said as he picked me up in a bear hug.

“We’ll get em even better next time” he said putting me down and winking at me.

“I, in fact, am not a loser Allison Swan and my feelings are very hurt” Jared said crossing his arms and turning his face from me.

“Please give me a hug Jared, I didn’t mean it” I pouted at him, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

“Your very lucky I like you” he chuckled as he opened his arms.

“I know” I said squeezing him with all my might. I took Jake’s hand as he slowly led me off the beach. We quickly got to his car and he helped me into the passenger side. We drove to my house in complete silence as I was half asleep. Barely conscious I felt the car stop and slowly opened my eyes.

“Do you need me to help you inside?” Jake asked.

“I should be fine” I said in between yawns. “I forgot to ask you was something wrong with Paul? He seemed a lot more pissed than usual”

“Oh yeah, last night he had a disagreement with a Cullen” he said in a slightly angered tone.

“Wait what? What happened?” I said concerned.

“We were both chasing the red headed vamp last night and she jumped from their side to ours and the tall dark haired one jumped after her and Paul almost attacked him. He got a lot of shit about it from Sam afterwards and he’s probably still pissed”

“So wait, you didn’t get her?” I said completely terrified.

“No, but don’t worry Alli I promise you’ll be fine. None of us will let anything happen to you” he said confidently.

“I believe you, but I hate that you have to go out there every night and risk your life” I said sadly.

“As long as your safe it doesn’t matter. Now go Charlie’s going to start getting worried. Good night Alli, I’ll talk to you tomorrow” he said quickly kissing my lips.

“Night Jake” I said yawning “Be safe tonight and tell everyone else I said that for them too” I said smiling and getting out of Jake’s car and groggily walking up my walk way. I walked in the house and walked right passed Charlie sleeping on the couch. I went straight up to my room, took my shoes off and fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)
comment/subscribe!! <3