Sorry That I Love You

Chapter 4

I woke up with a headache and puffy eyes, again. It had been almost two weeks since the bonfire and since I’ve seen or talked to Jake. I’ve tried texting, calling, and I even tried to figure out what was going on from Embry. He just keeps telling me he has no idea what’s wrong with him and to give him time, I know he’s lying to me.

I had no one to talk to about this. I knew if Embry wouldn’t tell me anything then I had no chance with anyone else from La Push. So I’d just do exactly what I’d done every other day, call and text Jake, see if Embry would actually tell me anything, and fall in and out of consciousness. I dialed in Jake’s number and got the familiar sound of his voicemail.

“Hey Jake, me again. please just text me or something. I’m worried about you and I wanna know what I did wrong, cause whatever it was I sorry. Just please call me back or text me, anything. Bye Jake.”

Embry’s turn I guess, I dialed in his number and waited for an answer. One ring, two rings, three rings.

“Hello?”

“Hi Em, so are you ready to tell me what’s up with Jake yet?”

“I already told you I have no idea. He barely talks to any of us anymore and the only time any of us ever see him is when he has to go on patrol” he sighed.

“Well one of you must have seen something in his head while you were a wolf” I said madly.

“No, he’s gotten really good at hiding his thoughts and just not thinking at all”

“Okay Em, well thanks anyway. Bye”

“Don’t worry I know this will work out somehow Al, don’t keep worrying about it” End Call. I decided to get a nice long shower to try and clear my head.

After an almost hour and a half long shower I felt refreshed and my head felt a little better. I quickly got dressed in shorts and a tank top and decided I'd try and eat. Something I haven’t done much of the last 2 weeks. I walked out of my room to find the house empty.

“Great just what I wanted. To be alone” I sighed and walked into the kitchen and decided on a small bowl of cereal. For the rest of the day I sat around and tried to find something interesting on TV to get my mind off of things, which failed. Called and texted Jake a few more times, another fail. And finally decided to try and get some sleep.

I woke up almost jumping out of my bed from another nightmare. They always started with me running from something that I never knew until it was too late. It was the red headed vampire and right when she was about to kill me Jake would jump out of nowhere and try and fight her but would always end up losing and right before she bit me I would wake up. I slowly got up and went down to the kitchen to get some water and advil. I slowly made my way back up to my room and sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. Nothing. Suddenly I heard a noise by my window and I saw a familiar but unexpected face in my window.

“Jasper?” I said sounding confused.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I figured you’d be asleep” he said sounding sorry as he climbed through the window “ I can leave if you’d like”

“No it’s fine, but why are you here exactly?” I said still confused and a little disappointed.

“Oh well Edward had to go out hunting and he didn’t want to leave Bella alone and I figured it be easier to protect you both from inside the house and I figured it be a lot worse to stay in Bella’s room all night. It’s much easier to stay in here with you where I don’t want to kill someone” Jasper said chuckling at the end. I liked Jasper, he was definitely my favorite Cullen. We got along really easily and like he said he doesn’t want to always kill me. No one can figure out why but my blood has absolutely no effect on him, so it’s like I’m not even a human to him. I suddenly felt a surge of happiness go through me.

“Hey stop that, no fair” I said laughing.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Jasper asked sitting down next to me.

“It’s Jacob. We were together I guess, like unofficially and we went to the reservation one night had a lot of fun with everyone and he hasn’t talked to me since that night. He won’t answer my calls or texts and no one will tell me what’s wrong with him. I just don’t know what to do” I said almost in tears.

“Anyone who would treat someone as amazing as you like that is stupid”

“Your just saying that because you don’t like Jake” I said smiling at his attempt to make me happy.

“No it’s the truth. Your too amazing to be treated like crap” he said smiling at me causing me to blush “You should go down there and demand an explanation and not take no for an answer” he chuckled.

“I might just have to do that” I said smiling at him. I always felt so at ease with Jasper, it might just be because of his powers but who cares. He never failed to make me happy when I was around him. We talked for a little while longer until I started yawning.

“Go to sleep Alli, you’ll be safe I’ll be here with you”

“Okay” I yawned “Good night Jasper” I said snuggling into my pillow.

“Good night Alli” he said kissing the top of my head. I fell asleep smiling for the first time in almost 2 weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)
comment and tell me what you think and subscribe!! <3