Emergency Take Two

Hit it and Quit It

I stood in the crowd in my gear and watched as ODB and Jackie beat up on Velvet. This was my debut. And I wasn’t going to fuck it up. Breathless by Asking Alexandria played threw the arena. I smirked when they both looked around then back at each other. I jumped the guard rail and slid in the ring as the crowd went insane. I threw Jackie out of the ring and hit ODB with the Final Chase and she rolled out of the ring. Jackie got back in and I side stepped her and hit her with the Final Chase then Locked in The Chaser until she was tapping out so fast it wasn’t funny. I let her go and she slid out of the ring.

Velvet was leaning in the corner looking at me shocked and I slowly slid back out of the ring and walked up the ramp and backstage. The Wrestlers and Knockouts looked at me shocked as I walked past them. I walked into Hogan and Bischoff’s office. I notice Immortal and a camera crew in there and rolled my eyes before flopping down in the chair. “Miss Cassidy. Let me officially welcome you to Impact Wrestling.” Bischoff said. I smiled. “Well, thanks Eric. Or Mr. Bischoff” I said. He smiled. “Eric is fine to our new knockout. I hope you will make up proud” he said and Hogan nodded. “Wow, you didn’t tell us you were bringing in some new knockout. Let alone another companies trash” Bully Ray said. I stood up and rolled my eyes. “Last Time I check buddy, they didn’t have to ask for you permission. And call me trash one more time buddy and I’ll make you wish you never opened your damn mouth” I said.

He looked at me shocked and Eric and Hulk smiled and the camera’s went off. And I smiled as Bubba relaxed. “Sorry Man” I said. He smiled over at me. “Chase, it’s wonderful to have you here” Eric said I smiled. “Thanks Uncle Eric” I said. Yeah, Eric Freaking Bischoff was my Uncle. The only good family I had. Everyone in the room looked at us shocked. “That’s how you got here” Gunner asked I rolled my eyes. “No, I got here because I’m good at what I do. I was offered a contract with TNA a few years back before they came here so back off jack-ass” I snapped. Eric walked over and slid his arm around my shoulder. “She has the Bischoff temper” He said. I smiled and nodded before looking at Gunner “So don’t piss me off, I’ll take you down bitch” I said.

I pulled away from my Uncle and smiled. “Well I’m gonna head out, but I’ll see you Tuesday?” He nodded and I waved to everyone. “See you Hulk” I said. He waved and I walked out of the room and down the hall. I ran directly into Velvet Sky and she smiled. “You’re the one who saved me. I thought it was you Chase.” I smiled and nodded. “Yep it was me!” I said. “Are you a knockout here?” She asked. I nodded. “Yep, now you’re stuck with me. But I’ll help you take some chicks down” I said. She smiled. “Well I’m Jamie” I shook her hand “Chase” We let go of our hand and a tech walked over and handed me a leach and I smiled bending down and lifting Bubbles up. “Hello My darling!” I said. She licked my face and Jamie looked at her. I smiled and held her out. “She doesn’t bite. Lick A LOT! But she doesn’t bite” I said. She smiled and reached her hand out and ran it down Bubbles head. “Well let me introduce you to everyone, well the important people” I smiled and nodded.

We walked to a dressing room and she opened the door walking in. “Guys this is Chase, Chase this is Lauren that’s my boyfriend Josh and that is Patrick .” She said I smiled and waved. “Oh and this is bubbles” She said and I smiled. “My four favorite wrestlers…I so have to put this on twitter!” I said they laughed and I smiled. “Nah, I’m kidding. Well you are four of my favorite wrestlers, but I don’t have a twitter.” I said. They laughed and I set Bubbles down. “Well I should get going. But I’ll see you guys next Thursday” I said. “You don’t work every day?” Lauren asked and I shook my head.

“Nah I work Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I’m not allowed to work every day, still have a lingering back problem” I said they nodded. “Yeah I saw that, you jumped 50 feet onto your ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend” Jamie said and I nodded. “Yeah, it wasn’t enough for him to cheat on me with her he had to cross a line and bring my brother up. SO I was getting even. Granted, getting even not only gave me a back problem…it got me fired. BUT totally worth it. I always like Impact slash TNA more” I said. “Then why didn’t you come here?” Josh asked. “Well I was offered a contract here first, but my best friend was on RAW. And I hadn’t see him in like 5 years” I said. “Evan Bourne right?” Patrick said and I nodded. “Yep, that’s my Mattie! Granted right now he’s out on injury and sleeping on my couch…” I said with a smiled. “When does he go back?” Lauren asked. “This coming Monday. He leaves my house…either tomorrow or Saturday” I said.

“So are you happy to be here?” Jamie asked and I nodded. “I am! It’s exciting. My Uncle being with me is pretty cool too” I said. “Who is you’re Uncle?” Josh asked. “Mister Head Jack-ass. Well 2nd head Jack-ass Eric Bischoff. But it’s pretty cool, I get free jet rides to the shows, but I drove to this one. I live like 10 miles from here” I said. “Bischoff is your Uncle?” Patrick asked and I nodded. “So completely off subject, but do you go by Pat or Rick, Or Patrick? Or Ricky? Or Patty? Oh Patty-Cakes!!!” I said. He looked at me and I smiled. “I have an attention problem when I’ve had caffeine, so basically all the time cause I’m a caffeine freak and I love coffee and energy drinks…what were we talking about?” I asked. “I like her” Lauren said and I smiled. “I like you too…well I mean you seem cool. I mean you are cool! I mean…you know what I mean” I said and she nodded. “Ok good, cause that could have gotten awkward” I said.

They all looked at me and I smiled “Anyways, I should get going before Matt…” My phone rang. “calls” I finished and they laughed. “Hey, it was nice meeting you guys and I’m really looking forward to not only watching you live, but working with you!” I said pulling my phone out of my pocket. “It was nice meeting you too” They called. I smiled and hit the accept button. “Mattie!” I said as I walked out the backdoor. “I saw your debut! Tackle that bitch Chase!” He said. I laughed “Mattie did you get into MY pills instead of yours? AGAIN?” He laughed. “Nah, when will you be home?! I’m leaving tomorrow! We have to spend as much time together as possible!” He said. I rolled my eyes slightly and walked over to my SUV and lifted Bubbles up unto the seat.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket “I’m on my way no, Jesus calm down” I said. He laughed and I shook my head. “Goodbye Matt” I said. I hung up the phone and went to grab my aux cord when I couldn’t find it. I blinked and set my phone in the center counsel before jumping up in the seat and looking around. I jumped into the backseat and grabbed it. “HA success!” I said. I heard laughing and looked up to see Jamie, Lauren, Josh and Patrick looking at me amused. “What? It runs away I tell you!” I opened the door and crawled out. “Are you even tall enough to reach the petals?” Patrick asked I smiled. “Not really, but the person that sits behind my will have leg room for miles!” I said. “Josh go get a cab” Jamie mumbled. “Did you want a ride somewhere? Trust me I have time. I love Matt and all but he’s been at my house for like 9 weeks and I want to hit him with a plastic baseball bat” I said.

“Are you sure it’s no problem?” Lauren asked and I smiled. “Nah, none at all, think of it as my ‘you have to deal with me for 2 years’ pity present” I said and they laughed and walked over. “Whoever sits in the passenger seat has to call Matt though.” I said. Which ended up being Lauren. Bubbles crawled in my lap and I smiled and turned on the truck. “Want me to hold her?” Jamie asked motioning to Bubbles. I smiled and shrugged “If you want, you don’t have to.” I said. She waved it off and called Bubbles and I laughed slightly when she didn’t move off my lap. “She must not like me” Jamie said. “She doesn’t like new people. Umm…here” I said I opened the center box thing and pulled out a bottle of bubbles and handed then to her. She looked at me and I smiled. “Shake them.” She did and Bubbles head snapped up and she crawled off my lap and into Jamie. “And that’s how she got her name” I said.

I plugged my IPod in and handed it to whoever was behind me. “Why him?” Lauren asked. I shrugged. “I don’t even know who it is. He was just behind me” I said. I glanced in the mirror to see Patrick looking threw my iPod and I put the car in reverse as my phone rang. “Lauren’s turn” I said. She laughed and picked up the phone and put it on speaker. “Hello?” “Hello? This isn’t Chase” Matt said. I rolled my eyes. “Captain Obvious” I muttered. They all laughed “No this is Lauren, Chase is driving” I heard Matt make some random noise and glanced at the phone. “Did you fall?” I asked. “No….yes” I rolled my eyes. “Do you guys mind if we make a pit stop?” They shook their heads and I took the next left instead of going right. “We’ll be there soon” I said. He hung up and I shook my head. “Fall?” Josh asked and I nodded. “He fucked up on-“ “You listen to us?!” Patrick asked cutting me off. I nodded “Yeah, Break Into Pieces is an amazing song by the way. But anyways. He fucked up on Air Bourn and broke one foot, sprained the other and snapped one of his wrists.” I said. “Ouch” I nodded “Yeah, one high dose of pain pills” I said and I pulled up in of my House and I turned off the engine.

We all got out and started toward the house. “Nice” Patrick said and I smiled “Thanks” I unlocked the door and Bubbles ran in and I walked over to the living room to see Matt sprawled out on the floor. I shook my head and walked over and helped him over to the couch. “Mattie this is Lauren, Patrick, Josh and Jamie. Guys this is Matt” I said. He waved and I blinked. “Um, you can sit down if you want. How long are you guys in town?” I asked. “The impact Zone is here and we normally are here most of the week. But we are leaving tomorrow for a house show in California” Josh said. I nodded. “That sounds…fun?” I said. He shrugged and I smiled. “Well, I’m gonna go change really quick then we can leave” I said. The nodded and I quickly ran up the stairs. I grabbed some random clothes and pulled them on before running back down stairs. “Let hit it and quit it” I said. They all looked at me and I shrugged

“I have no idea, I’ve had 6 cups of coffee, I’m wired.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY SEQUAL!