Emergency Take Two

BreathTaking

I looked at him in complete shock and he looked just as shocked. “Shit…Chase” he moved towards me and the doors to the elevator opened and I ran out of them with him calling after me. I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could for as long as I could and ended up at a park. I took a deep breath. My phone rang scaring the crap out of me and I looked at the caller id to see it was Patrick. “Hello?” I asked. I was completely out of breath. “Chase?! Are you ok?” I took a deep breath. “He…he hit me.” I said. He stayed quiet for a second. “Want me to come to Florida?” “No. I’m ok. I’ll fuck him up tomorrow night. I was just in shock. It’s been such a fucked up night and that was the third time he has physically hurt me in less than two hours” I said. It was more to myself then Patrick. The more I thought about it the more I was pissed. “What do you mean the third time?” Patrick sounded pissed. “Well, first he shoved me into a wall, so I slapped him, and then he just shoved me into another one and slapped me.” I mumbled. I never knew Mike could be like that.

“I’ll kill him” I blinked. “No you won’t. One, you’ll go to jail. Two you’ll lose your job. Three I’m not worth it. And four. I can take care of myself. I’m only around him for one more day and tomorrow I’ll beat the fuck out of him. So just relax Patty Cakes. But I think I’ll come back to the home shows on the next flight.” I said. He took a deep breath. “Are you ok Chase?” I nodded. “I’m ok Patrick. Thanks.” I said. I crossed my legs and talked to him for a little longer and he told me where the show was tomorrow before saying I should head back to the hotel. He told me to text him when I got there and I said I would. I stood up and looked around and spotted 24 hour Starbucks and smiled walking into it. I got my coffee and then got a cab back to the hotel. When I got out of the elevator I noticed everyone outside my door and Mike as well. I stopped dead in my tracks and I was actually afraid of him.

His eyes landed on me and he started towards me till I backed up. “Chase…” Everyone looked over and Matt ran over. “You’ve been gone for hours…what happened to your face Chaser?” he asked running his finger over my lip. “Chase?” I looked at him “Umm, I got in a fight with some bitch at Starbucks who cut in front of me” He smiled slightly but I knew he didn’t believe me. “You and you’re coffee!” John said. I nodded and looked back at Mike. He looked sympathetic and I narrowed my eyes i walked with Matt around him and when Mike grabbed my hand I yanked it away so fast I flew into the wall. “Don’t fucking touch me” I said. It was cold and dangerous. “You can go on your stupid show and bitch about what ever you fucking want. I don’t care anymore. You’re pathetic you know that? Pathetic. So do whatever you want. Talk shit about me. Talk shit about my dead brother. Cause the more you do the more you prove me correct in the fact that you are nothing but a pathetic fucking asshole.” I said.

Everyone looked at me shocked. “I’m leaving, either tonight or tomorrow. I love you all, but I’m so fucking done it’s not funny” I said. I walked in my room slamming the door along my way. I called the airline and found out the next flight to Chicago, where the next show was, was in six hours at 7 am. I ordered my ticket and packed up my stuff. Matt walked in and pulled me away from my bag and into a hug. “What happened?” Matt asked. I knew he didn’t believe me. “He hit me Mattie” I said. His body froze and I buried my head in his shoulder. “And I’m actually scared to be around him.” I said. He looked at me and I don’t know what came over me but I slammed my lips onto his. He tightened his arms around me and I tangled my hands in his hair before pulling away. “God I love you Mattie.” I said. “I love you too Chase, but we both know” I nodded “I know, we can never be anything more then friends” I said. He nodded before slamming his lips on mine again. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked backwards and lowered me onto the bed. I pulled his shirt off and broke the kiss long enough to pull it over his head while he pulled mine over my head. And let’s just say it got pretty heated from there.

I sat at the airport a few hours later with a small smile on my face as the memories replayed in my head. It wasn’t the first time I had slept with Matt. But I also knew it would be the last. We both knew it would be the last. Our paths were starting to go different way now and I knew we probably wouldn’t see each other very much anymore. Bubbles jumped up in my lap and I smiled and kissed her nose. “I think it’s time we start fresh. What do you think?” i asked. She licked my face and I smiled. “Agreed. New Kibble included” She wagged her tail and my flight was called. I got on the plane and gently set Bubbles in my carry on bag. It was a big bag don’t worry, and she was a small dog. She curled up and I shook my head. Only dog I know that loves tiny spaces.

When I got off the airplane in Chicago I walked out of the doors and was pulled into a tight hug and winched slightly. Once I was free I looked over to see Patrick. He ran his finger over my lip and I smiled slightly. “I’m ok Patty Cakes” I said. “You sure?” I nodded. “Yeah, I’m good. My back hurts, more than normal, but I’m ok” I said. He lead me over to the car and we got in. “You didn’t have to come pick me up you know” I said. He nodded. “I know, but I wanted to” I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Thanks” He smiled and nodded.

We talked the entire way to the hotel “You can stay with me if you want. Josh is with Jamie” I smiled “I’d like that.” We walked through the halls to his room and Bubbles took off to the bed and curled up. I smiled and shook my head. Patrick set my stuff down next to where I had then grabbed my hand. I looked at him slightly confused as he turned me around. I knew what he was doing and I slowly lifted my shirt up. “You’re back is bruised” I nodded. “I know. “ I said and sighed. I had seen in the mirror of the plane during the flight. Where ever his fingers touched I felt like I was on fire. He turned me around and I looked up at him. He leaned down and right as our lips were about to touch the door opened. We moved apart and Jamie, Lauren, Christy, Josh and Tommy stood there with smiled on their faces. “Did we miss something?” Josh asked. “Did we interrupt anything?” Jamie asked. I felt a blush fill my cheeks and I bit the inside of my lip.

“Shit Chase what happened?” Tommy asked walking over and grabbing my face. “That is kinda painful Tommy” I said. He dropped his hands and I smiled slightly. “I tell you, I’m ok.” I said. I plopped down on the bed and looked at the clock. I felt a yawn escape my lips and Jamie looked at me. “Did you sleep?” I shook my head. “No, but I’ll go to sleep after RAW.” I said. “That’s not for like 9 hours Chase” I nodded. “I know, but if I sleep now, I’ll be up all night again.” I said. “I gotta say, you look beautiful yesterday” Christy said and I smiled. “I wanted to make him jealous and distract him” I said. “You did!” Lauren said causing me too laugh.

They all stayed for a little while and once they laughed I looked at Patrick, “Wanna go out and do something. Maybe get some coffee and hit the mall?” He asked. I smiled “Sure! Just let me change!” he nodded and I grabbed an outfit and ran into the bathroom and got dressed. I walked back out about 5 minutes later and smiled. “Ready?” I asked he nodded and smiled. “You look great” I smiled. “Thanks” “Do you always wear heels?” I smiled. “No, but they make me feel taller. Even if it is only 3 or 4 inches” I said. He smiled and we walked out of the room after I gave bubbles water. First we went and got coffee then we went to the mall and messed around a bit. I had a really good time and I had totally forgotten about the Mike situation till we got back to the hotel and I turned RAW on.

He walked out and started bitching. But there was something different. “He doesn’t mean it” I said. Patrick looked over at me and I smiled slightly. “It’s in his eyes.” I said. He looked back at the screen and then back at me. “I don’t see it.” I smiled. It may just be because I knew mike, and I had dated him for like 6 months that I could see it. John came out saying something but I wasn’t paying attention. I was looking at Patrick. Until Matt’s music hit. A smile automatically hit my face as memories flood my brain. But as the memories hit me I found myself wishing it could happen with Patrick. I watched as Matt walked right past John and punched Mike directly in the face. My eyes widened. “He didn’t pull that did he?” Patrick asked and I shook my head. John grabbed Matt and pulled him back and Matt grabbed a mic. “That’s for my best friend!” He said. The crowd cheered and Matt climbed the turn buckle and hit Air Bourne then locked Mike in the Final Chase. “I didn’t know he knew how to do that” I said.

The rest of the week past pretty uneventful until Thursday hit. The entire week I had been with Patrick and the other, but mostly with Patrick. “You wanted to see me Uncle E?” I asked walking in his office before the show. “Yes, we are starting a feud with you and Mickie and with Patrick and Dan. So tonight it will be you against Mickie Austin will come out after you win, then Alex will come and then next week it will be you and Alex against Mickie and Austin.” I nodded “Aye Aye Captain” I said. He rolled his eyes and I smiled before walking out. I walked into my locker room and changed into my gear and started toward the ramp. I was trying to put on my shoe when I ran directly into someone. I looked up to see Pat and smiled. “Sorry Honey Bunches. Can’t walk and tie shoe at the same time” I said. He laughed and looked at me. “Honey Bunches?” I nodded. “Yeah, now all you need is the Of Oats and you could have Honey Bunches of Oats!” I said. He laughed and I finished tying my shoes right as my music hit. “Wish me luck!” I said. “You don’t need it” I smiled and ran out.

I got in the ring and smiled at Christy as Mickie’s music hit and mine faded away. Mickie walked down to the ring and just something about her annoyed me. I’m not sure what it was. But she just did. She got in the ring and we shook hands then she pushed me back. I flew into the ropes and I rubbed my chest a bit. It actually kind of hurt. She turned and looked at the crowd as I walked back over and shoved her back. She looked at me shocked and I motioned for her to bring it and we locked up. It was all going well and I beat Mickie just like I knew I would then Austin came out and literally threw me off Mickie. I landed hard across the ring and thought about crying with the way I landed on my back. Austin walked over and lifted me up before I slammed my foot down on his. Mickie ran over and started fighting with me as Austin grabbed me. Alex ran out and Austin let me go and they started fighting until refs came out and split us all up. Me and Alex were in the ring and Mickie and Austin were outside of it.

I ran across the ring and kicked off the top turnbuckle and jumped over the top rope like I did last week and landed on Mickie and Austin. Two people break your fall better then one. I stood up and Alex jumped out of the ring and we backed up the ring slowly. Once we got backstage I groaned. “God that was amazing!” Alex said. “No that was stupid. When that jack ass threw me I landed so wrong on my back then flying didn’t help” I said. I popped my back and smiled. “Ok, I’m good. For now” I said. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder “I have got to learn that move” He said. I blinked. “You’re aware Josh does it correct?” I said. he blinked. “Oh yeah.” I shook my head and smiled.

Jamie and Lauren ran over. “We are going clubbing! And you two are coming!” Jamie said. I bit my lip. “ok?” Pat said. The walked off and I shuffled my feet. “You ok?” I looked up at him. “I haven’t been clubbing since I was a kid. Well like 19. But I’m 26…that was a long time ago.” I said. He smiled. “It’ll be ok” I nodded slightly and we packed up our stuff and went to the hotel. I was pulled out of the room and into Jamie’s room while Josh was pushed out. “Lauren’s not gonna go. She has a match tomorrow that she was just told about” I blinked and nodded. Lauren grabbed my bag and sat it on the bed. “Do you have any clubbing dresses?” I nodded slightly. “I have one…” I said. She smiled and I pulled it out. “That is adorable” She said. I smiled slightly and grabbed the rest of the stuff that went with it and she pushed me into the bathroom.

I quickly changed into my outfit and curled my hair and did my makeup . I leaned against the counter once I was done to try and calm my nerves. “The guys are here!” Jamie called. I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn’t think I could do this. I really didn’t like being that close to that many people. “Come on Chase!” Jamie called. “I walked over to the door and held my hand on the doorknob and locked the door. “I can’t!” I said leaning my head on the door. “Pat talk to her” Jamie said quietly. “Chase? Come on. It will be fun. I promise.” Patrick said quietly right by the door. “Please. For me?” I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded.

I slowly unlocked the door and slowly stepped out. “Wow, Chase…you are breathtaking” Patrick said. I smiled slightly and took a deep breath. “Chase you look beautiful” Jamie said and Josh nodded. Patrick grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. “It’ll be ok” I nodded and we slowly walked out of the hotel and caught a cab to the club. When we walked in the music was loud, the people were everywhere and my nerves were at an all time high. I just wanted to run back out. And I tried to as Jamie and Josh disappeared into the crowd of people. Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. He moved my hands around his neck and moved his to my waist. “It’s just us. Nobody else” He said. I looked up at him and actually felt like the entire world faded away as I danced with him. And I was having a good time too.

Until…

I felt a hand grab my ass and I jumped and freaked out. I turned around and Patrick wrapped his arms around me. The guy smiled at me and I could tell he was drunk. “Hey baby, drop the loser and let’s go back to my place” He said. Patrick stiffened and I placed my hands over his. “How about you drop the alcohol and go look at a slut” I said. He looked me up and down. “I already am” my eyes widened and Patrick moved around me and I quickly jumped in front of him and moved my hands to his face making him look at me. “He’s not worth it” I said. He took a deep breath and I felt a hand slid around my waist and in between my legs. That time I didn’t stop Patrick when he punched the guy in the face.

And that is why I didn’t like going to clubs
♠ ♠ ♠
oh boy!