Emergency Take Two

Supirse...In More Than One Way

The next few days were pretty uneventful other than practicing with Jamie for the tag match that was going to be happening on Thursday, which was today. I was starting to get close to Jamie, Josh, Lauren, and Tommy. But I was getting really close with Patrick. Just something about him made me happy all the time. I had no room to be sad or unhappy around him. It was almost impossible to be anything but happy with him. His happiness is just…contagious.

But right now, I wasn’t with him. And Matt had called me and told me that Mike and Maryse were still starting shit about me, but this time, not on camera. It kinda hurts to know that two people I was so close to can do that. I hate them, but I don’t do shit to them and I don’t talk about them. Well unless someone asks what happened. But I don’t purposely start shit because I’m bitter. I can’t believe I ever trusted them.

I felt tears well up in my eyes under my sunglasses as music blasted threw my ears. I walked into my locker room with Bubbles and set my bag down and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I sighed. You couldn’t even see my eyes and I still looked terrible. I had been crying for the majority of the morning. It’s like no matter where I go, I can’t get away from those two. Even when I haven’t talked to them in a fucking year they can still break me down to tears. I pulled out my gear and set it on the couch. And looked at my phone. I still had a few hours till the show even started. The girls and guys had asked me to go out to eat with them before the shoe but I simply said I had to get ready. Which was a completely lie.

I flopped down on the floor next to Bubbles and she whined a little as I pulled my knees up to my chest leaned my head on them. She nudged my arm slightly and I ran my hand over her head “At least I know you love me” I said. It came out so…quiet and broken sounding. She licked my hand and I closed my eyes as the tears flowed freely down my cheeks. I changed the song because right now I really didn’t feel like listening to happy go lucky songs. I wasn’t really that happy. I changed the artist to Parachute and leaned my head back down as I felt more tears flow down my cheeks and quiet sobs escaped my lips. I think I was just starting to let everything that had happened in, instead of pushing it away like I had been for so long.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped slightly looking up to see Patrick threw my sunglasses. He looked concerned and slowly took the sunglasses off my face. He looked confused but pulled me into a hug as the headphones fell out of my ears. He didn’t say anything he kind of just let me cry. Which I was thankful for. I pulled away from him a few minutes later and wiped the tears off my face. “Sorry, I must look dreadful and pathetic.” I said. He shook his head. “No you look upset, but still beautiful” I smiled slightly. “Thanks Patrick” I said. He looked at me shocked. “My real name! How did you know?!” I laughed and he smiled. “There she is.” I smiled and he pulled me into another hug. “Now what’s wrong?” He asked. I smiled slightly. “Total high school drama shit. Mike and Maryse are starting shit again on and off camera. And I think it’s a little late, but everything kinda hit me at once this morning.” I said. He wiped the tears off my face.

“They aren’t worth getting upset over.” I nodded “I know. Thanks” I said. He smiled. “Anytime. I hate to see a pretty girl cry” I smiled. “Was it kinda like that prom isn’t prom unless someone is crying in the bathroom” I laughed at him. “Not quiet, I didn’t go to prom.” I said. He looked at me “Seriously?” I nodded. “Yeah, I didn’t go. I mean I wanted to, but that was when I found out about my brother. So, I didn’t go” I said. He sent me a small smile and I shrugged. I looked at my phone to notice it was almost 6. “Shit” He nodded. “Yeah, Jamie was looking for you” I groaned and he helped me up. “Stupid breakdown. But thanks for you know helping me Patty Cakes” He smiled and nodded. “Anytime Chase. I need to think of a nickname for you” He said. I laughed and nodded. “Good luck.” He sent me one last smile before walking out of the room.

I quickly pulled on my gear and ran out of the room after giving Bubbles water and a bone. I ran to Jamie and Lauren’s dressing room “Sorry! My bad Jamie. I just had a little breakdown and lost track of time and then Patrick came and now I’m here!” I said. They both looked at me and I smiled. “What? It’s true!” I said. They shook their heads and Jamie walked over to me. “Ready?” I nodded. “Ready Freddie!” I said. She laughed and we waved to Lauren. We got to the entrance and I could hear ODB bitching threw her mic. “Is she a little nicer in person?” I asked. She nodded “Yeah, Jess is really cool. When she wants to be” I smiled slightly.

“So you damn bitch get out here! Face us like a real woman!” ODB yelled. My music started and I walked out holding a mic the tech handed me backstage after counting to three and walking down the ramp and into the ring. “Like a real woman? Really? Yet you jumped Velvet from behind, I was simply returning the favor. So who’s the bitch now bitch?” I said after my music died down. This is why I like Impact more now, it wasn’t completely scripted. I mean you still had the story-lines, but you could basically do whatever. “Oh, return the favor? I thought Velvet was done being in a tag team. I thought she could do it all on her own!” ODB said I rolled my eyes “We’re not a team moron. We aren’t some little group like you and your little bitch over there” I said pointing to Jackie. “I simply evened out the odds and took you’re ass to your knees, a position you’re very familiar with and right were you both belong.” I said.

They looked at me shocked and then jumped me. I fought back and then heard a lot of cheering and ODB was knocked to the ground by Velvet as I took on Jackie. She backed up a little thinking I was down before I pushed myself off the mat and knocked her to the ground and locked in the Death Star until Jackie was Tapping. I held it a little longer as Velvet got back in the ring and then pushed Jackie out. I stood up and over to the ropes motioning for them to come back with Velvet. I took a mic from Val and looked at them. “And my name isn’t Bitch it’s Chase and you better fucking learn it.” I said dropping the mic. Immortal’s music hit and out walked my Uncle.

“Miss Cassidy welcome to Impact wrestling first of all. And second of all, your first match will be a tag match with Velvet Sky against ODB and Jackie, and it starts, RIGHT. NOW!” He said. I looked at Velvet and we tagged hands as a ref ran out and ODB and Jackie walked back to the ring. The ref rang the bell and I started off the match with ODB. And she was fast, but I was faster. I knocked Jackie off the apron, hit ODB with the Final Chase and tag Velvet in before running across the ring, kicking off the top turnbuckle and jumping over the top rope, landing on Jackie. I heard the bell ring and looked to see Velvet getting her hand raised. I jumped in the ring and the ref grabbed my hand and raised it. We jumped out of the ring and walked backstage while ODB stood looking at us. I smirked before walking backstage.

“That was amazing!” Jamie said as we walked back towards the dressing rooms. I smiled. “Thanks, I wanted to keep it a surprise! I practiced so hard to learn that. The first time I hit it! I screamed, everyone thought I fucked up and was hurt until I jumped up.” I said. She laughed and we went our separate ways as she walked in her dressing room and I continued down the hall after saying bye. I walked in my dressing room and sat down on the couch right as the door opened. “I didn’t know you could do that!” I leaned my head back to see Tommy, Patrick and Josh walk in. I smiled. “I’m full of suprises, and sweat” I said. They laughed and I jumped up. “I’m gonna take a quick shower, 9 minutes tops!” I said. They nodded and I grabbed my clothes and ran in the bathroom. I took a shower and changed slipping my necklace back over my head and smiled as I walked back out. “How did you learn to do that?” Patrick asked. “Matt is a high flyer. I’m a high flyer. Between the two of us I learned it.” I said.

I flopped down and looked at the screen, “Who has a match?” I asked. “Both of us, Josh still isn’t cleared” Patrick said and Josh narrowed his eyes at him. “Aw, Joshy figured it this way, now you can sit backstage, relax and criticize the hell out of them.” I said. He laughed “Joshy?” I nodded. “It could be worse” I said. He stopped looking at me and I smiled as the door opened. “Miss Cassidy your Uncle wants to see you” I nodded and jumped up. “I’m not joining his cult” I muttered. The guys laughed and I smiled. “Well, my match is next so I gotta head to the ring” Tommy said. “Ok, I’ll watch from my Uncles office, there’s a TV in there” I said. He smiled and we all stood up. “And I have to get ready for my match, which is after his” Patrick said. “And I have to see Jamie” Josh said.

We all went different ways as I walked to my uncles office and in the door. “You called Master” I said sarcastically. He laughed. “What are your plans for this weekend? Other then taking the Jet to Florida and going to WWE PPV and RAW?” “I’m going to spend Time with Mattie. Then I’m gonna stay there for the week since I don’t have a match till next Thursday. Why?” I asked. “Just wondering. Be back by Thursday” I smiled. “Yes Master. Sorry Master. I’ll tell you next time Master. Goodbye Master” I said. He rolled his eyes and I walked back out of the door. “You’re against Mickie James next week!” He yelled. “Right on Master!” I called back.

I walked back to my dressing room and flopped down on the couch and turned the TV on to watch Tommy’s match. Which he ended up winning. The Patrick went on and he lost, only because stupid Austin cheated. I hate that fucker. I packed my things up after Laurens match against Mickie and hooked Bubbles on her leach and walked out. My flight left tonight and I was going to be in Florida for the next few days. Granted my flight was a jet arranged by my Uncle. I love how people don’t ask questions or a lot of them anyways.

I headed back to the hotel to get the rest of my stuff when there was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock to realize that I had been packing for an hour and a half and the show was over. I yelled for whoever it was to come in and in walked Christy, Tommy, Josh, Jamie, Lauren and Patrick. “Where are you going?” Josh asked flopping down on the bed. “Florida. WWE has a paper view” I said. “And you’re point?” Lauren asked I smiled. “Mike has a title match. An open title match.” I said. They looked at me confused and I smiled. “I’m gonna make a small appearance. I’m aloud to, it’s in my contract. And Hunter said I could if it was an open title match and it is so…I’m gonna screw over the fucker that screwed me over.” I said. They smiled. “I love your vengefulness” Lauren said. “Well, the pay per view is called Vengeance” I said. I grabbed my duffle bag and slung it over my shoulder. Bubbles jumped up and I hugged everyone. “I’m gonna miss you!” I said as I walked out the door with them. “You better call me!” Patrick yelled. I smiled and nodded.

After I left the hotel I went and got a coffee before going to the airport. I went through security and then sat down on the plane with Bubbles at my feet. When I got to Florida I got to the hotel I was going to be staying at for the next week and set my bags down. Bubbles curled up on the bed and I followed her lead and passed out. It’s not my fault, but it was almost one in the morning.

The next two days were spent fucking around and having fun with Bubbles at the beach and shopping. But when Friday came around I decided to get dressed in something I KNEW I would look amazing in. I curled my hair at the ends and gave Bubbles a bone before walking out and getting in my rental car and driving to the arena and pulled out my phone. “Chase!” I smiled. “Matt, come get me from around back” I said. He agreed and hung up. I walked over to security and waved as Matt ran outside and lifted me off the ground and hugged me. “I missed you!” He said. I laughed “Matt it’s only been three weeks” I said. “Too Long” I laughed and we walked back in. Apparently Mike had his own dressing room so I walked in the guy’s dressing room and smiled. “Some things never change” I said. The guys looked at me and I was pulled into a tight hug from John. “What are you doing here?” He asked.

I didn’t get to answer considering I was pulled into about 15 other hugs. “Damn girl you look good!” Zack said and twirled me around. I smiled. “Thanks, and I’m here to see my buddies of course” I said with a smile. “And?” John said. I walked over and wrapped my arm threw his “And to accompany a good friend to the ring and fuck over a jackass without interfering because my wonderful presents will be enough” I said. “I saw you’re debut on TNA. Well we all did. Matt had us watch it, which we were COMPLETELY confused at first as to why!” Jack said and I smiled. “Yeah, I really like it over there” I said. “Yeah and Patrick has nothing to do with it” Matt said. I threw my wallet at him and he ducked as it hit the wall. “And who is Patrick?” John asked. “Alex Shelley. He’s really nice and sweet” I said. “And she likes him” I narrowed my eyes at Matt and he held up his hands. “Well do you?” Jack asked and I smiled. “I think so” I said.

I hung out with all the guys and watched as John did a promo. “So what’s your plan tonight John?” Josh asked. “Well I have a special surprise for Miz tonight. That’s all I’m saying” He said I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, it was ALL his idea” I said. The guys laughed and John ran in the room. “Mike is coming” I blinked and jumped into the little cubby and Matt put his bag over my feet and the guys all hung something in front of me. I heard the door open and they all went back to normal. “What’s the surprise?” Mike’s voice came. I felt a smirk form on my face “You’ll just have to wait and see” John said. I smiled “What John, scared I’ll beat you?” I rolled my eyes. “Yeah Mike, I’m terrified” I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. “Matt, talked to your best friend today? How is little miss Chase doing? Still missing me?” I balled my hands into fist “Please, The day she misses you is the day John makes out with Randy” Matt said. I bit my lip again. “Mike, baby what are you doing? Let’s go.” Maryse’s voice came. I narrowed my eyes and I heard the door shut before I lunged out of the cubby toward the door.

I felt arms catch me and I struggled. “I’ll kill the fucking asshole.” I said. “Just relax ok” Matt said. I took a deep breath and nodded. He let me go and John smiled. “Shall we?” I nodded and we walked out of the room as I heard Mike’s music start. “Does his bitch go with him?” I asked looking up at John and he shook his head. I smirked and noticed a camera crew setting up for an interview and Maryse standing near them. I ran over and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes widened. “Hey bitch, remember me?” i asked before punching her hard in the face. I slammed her into the wall and a few other things till she was laying on the floor. The camera crew turned toward her and I knew it was on the screen. I walked over by John and noticed a little TV by the curtain and I was right when I noticed Mike looking at the screen. John’s music hit and he grabbed a mic and walked out. “Miz! Ready for my surprise?” John asked. He pointed toward me and my music hit and I walked out. Mike’s face was priceless and I smiled when the crowd went insane. John ran to the ring and I walked down the ramp and over to the announcers table. I sat next to King and put a headset on my head. “Chase Cassidy!” King said I smiled. “Hey King! Hey J.R! Cole…” I said. “What are you doing here?” Cole asked and I smiled. “I’m here to give Mike a little…support” I said. King laughed. “I sure have missed you Chase” “I missed you too Jerry!”

I watched the match and when Mike hit the skull crushing finally I jumped up and pulled the ref out of the ring. I jumped in and hit Mike with the Chaser before jumping out of the ring and returning to my chair as the ref jumped back in. I slipped my headphone on again to hear Cole bitching. “How dare you put your hand on The Miz!” “Oh shut up! God. Nobody cares about your opinion Cole” I said. He shut up and John made Mike tap out to the STFU and I smirked and stood up. I walked up the stairs and John held open the ropes for me. I smiled and got in holding up John’s hand and smiled. I grabbed a mic and smiled. “Keep talking shit Miz. I told you once, I’ll tell you again. I’m you’re Awesome Nightmare” I said. I jumped out of the ring and walked over to Jerry. “Mister Jerry The King Lawler may I use your drink?” I asked. He looked confused but nodded. I grabbed it and walked over to Cole. “I hope you missed my Cole” I said.

I poured Jerry’s soda over his head and he jumped up looking at me. I smirked and he jumped on the table. “Really?!” I slipped my heels off and jumped up next to him and smirked. “Yeah Really!” I said before hitting him with John’s AA on the table and hoping off the now broken table and grabbing my heels. John ran over and lifted me up and we walked up the ramp as Mike stood fuming in the ring. I flipped him off as we walked behind the curtain. “That was great!” John said I smiled. “Yeah, I talked to Hunter the other day about it, so I’m free and clear, even signed a little paper saying so.” I said. We walked back into the dressing room . Matt pulled me into a hug and I laughed. “Cole was my favorite part. I nodded. “Cause I’m Chase and I’m AWESOME” I said. Everyone laughed and the doors slammed open and Mike walked over and shoved my against the wall harshly. “What’s you’re problem!?” He yelled in my face.

I looked at him “What’s my problem?! What’s you’re problem?! It wasn’t enough to break my heart was it!? No! You had to bring my brother in to it!? Do you have any idea how much you hurt me?! Do you even fucking care?! So don’t you EVER come at me asking what my problem is and push me into a wall! You did this! But as long as everything is fine in Mike’s world its ok right?!” I yelled. He stepped back and I reached up and slapped him before shoving him back “How could you have done that to me?! You said you loved me!? Said you’d never hurt me!? You’re nothing! Nothing compared to me! And I can do so much better than a STUPID CHEATING BACKSTABBING FUCKFACE LIKE YOU!” I yelled.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and fall down my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug till I shoved him back “Don’t fucking touch me! You seriously think you can talk shit about me and get away with it? You seriously think you can keep insulting my brother and get away with it? You really think you could break my heart and get away with it!? Really?! You really think I wouldn’t care?!? How strong do you think I am?” I lowered my voice at the last part then glared at him. “You are nothing. Nothing! So go back to your stupid girlfriend! But mark my fucking words Mike Mizanin if you talk about me and or brother in a negative way after tomorrow night I will end your fucking career!” I snapped. He looked at me shocked “No get the fuck away from me!” I snapped. He walked out of the room and I took a deep breath as Matt walked in front of me. “You ok?” I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away and smiled slightly. “I’ve been holding that inside for a year” I said. He smiled and I ran a hand threw my hair and looked at everyone. They all looked at me shocked. “What?” I asked as I wiped the tears off my face. “I’ve never seen someone so tiny so angry and so loud before” John said I smiled slightly. “Yeah, neither have I” Matt said I smiled “That’s the first time I’ve ever been so mad in my life, and him shoving me into the wall, kinda set it off. Because that fucking hurt. I already have a god damn back problem” I said rubbing my lower back. “Well if someone wouldn’t have jumped fifty feet…”Matt said. I rolled my eyes. “Yeah yeah! But who is staying with me tonight, I’m only with you guys till tomorrow night, then I go back to my own company and I’m not coming back. Well on a show, I’ll still come see you all every now and again, and maybe we’ll be in the same city soon. Anyways!” I said. They laughed. “Well we are all at the same hotel, what one are you at?” Matt asked. “The Banks” I said. “So are we” I smiled “Wicked! I’m gonna laugh if I’m next door to one or more of you” I said.

We all left and went back to the hotel. I ended up being in a room next to…wait for it…Mike and Maryse. Yeah I was far from happy. Matt said he would stay with me since he hadn’t gotten a room yet and we got in the room and Bubbles ran over and jumped on him. I quickly changed before walking back out and grabbing my wallet. “How are you doing?” I shrugged. “I’m ok” I said. “Hey, I’m gonna go find some coffee and make a phone call. But I’ll be right back.” I said. He nodded and continued playing with Bubbles. I walked out of the room and pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Patrick’s number. “Chase!” I laughed slightly. “Hey Patty Cakes! Did you miss me?!” I asked. I pushed the button to the elevator and waited. “Of course, and we bought the PPV and saw you take that bitch down!” I heard the others laugh and I smiled. “Which one? I took down three” I said. “I told you she took the blonde out!” I heard Jamie say and I laughed.

The doors opened and I walked in pushing the ground button and leaned my head back. Someone walked in the elevator right as the doors were closing and I opened my eyes to see Mike. “What the fuck do you want?!” I snapped. “What?” Patrick asked but I didn’t listen to him. “I just want to talk” Mike said. “Well I don’t want to talk to you Mike so shut the fuck up” I said. His eyes narrowed and he pushed me agains the wall and I screamed slightly and dropped my phone. “Get you’re fucking hands off me” I said. “No! You’re going to listen to me” He said. “What do you have to say Mike?! Huh? You tripped and fell? Huh? There is no excuse and I don’t have to do anything so get you’re fucking hands off me!” I snapped as I pushed him back and picked up my phone. He hit the other side of the elevator. Anger flashed threw his eyes and next thing I knew he slapped my hard across the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
8 pages and 3 hours later WALA Chapter