Here we go again playing the same old beat.

What Happened?

*Flash back*
*Nicole’s pov*

“Nikki” I heard my mom yell from the stairs to my room “come here please?”
God, just when I am about to fall asleep she always wants me.
“Yea mom?”

“I’m going out for the night, ok?” she said

“Who’s the guy?” I asked with a smile.

“Just some guy I met at the store!” she said as she pushed me over..

“Ok mom, behave! Now get out” I said pushing her out so I can get some sleep…

*10 minutes later*

“Fuck sleep…Now I’m thirsty..” I said to my self walking in the kitchen and hear the front door open and some whispering..

“hey guys…..” I said walking in to the living room. “wha…” I stopped mid word and dropped my glass when I saw who it was..

It was robbers…

“WHO THE HELL ARE?” I screamed.

“Your worst nightmare sweetie!!” the one guy said pulling out a knife while the other guy looked for anymore people in the house. “Is there anyone else here?”

“No.” I said pulling out a gun from the cabinet “And you wont be here either if you don’t get out now”

“ Frisky one, aren’t you?” he said stepping closer.
And my protective side kicked in and I shot him in the chest. And the other guy runs in with a bag of stuff..

“What the? What the hell did you do?” he screamed at me.

“I killed him.” I said shaking “and if you don’t leave now I’ll kill you too..”

“Ok..ok. I’m leaving, and I wont tell anyone..” He said turning away.

“Yea right” I said and shot him in the back.

*Present*

“What are we going to do, Mike?” I said crying into his shoulder..

“I don’t know yet Nikk. You have a plan Tre?” Mike asked looking at Tre

“Yea, I do!”...
♠ ♠ ♠
if you guys have any ideas of what tre's plan should be I would love to hear 'em