Here we go again playing the same old beat.

What are we gonna do now?

*later that night**tre’s pov*

“OMG” I scream and shot up from the nightmare I was having. “I got to tell Nikki.” before I could get out of my bed, Nikki slams in to me.

“Tre, omg it was so scary.” she said crying in to my shoulder. “They tried to kill me."

“What happened?”

“I was in the kitchen getting something to drink and People just came into our house all in black looking for something and I thought it was you and Billie. They had knifes, but I had a gun….” I know the rest of what she was trying to say.

“We got to get out of here, Nikki.”

“NO. I did this. I should go. My mom will find them when she gets home in the morning. And she come looking for me here but you have to tell her I didn‘t mean too.”

“Nikki, you can’t go out there in this world by your self..” I told her with worry “let’s go get Billie, Mike and Lilly and leave.”

Before she could stop me, I got dressed and grabbed her and a ran for Billie and Mike’s.

*10 minutes later at Billie and Mike’s after calling Lilly over.”

“What were they after?” Mike said in his worried voice while giving her a hug.

“I don’t know.” she said and started to cry again.

“What are we going to do Tre?” Lilly asked me quietly.

“I was thinking about running away, all of us.”

“But wouldn’t they suspect something if five punk scene teenagers go missing in one night?”

“I got it covered.”

“Yea ok Tre. You always have it covered.” she said to me now yelling.