Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Math class and The meet of an old friend.

I didn’t know what to expect when I walked in to math class except Tre’ will be there. And I was very happy about that, but I’m nervous about seeing him all period. “What do I do when he tries to talk to me? Or something else?” I thought to my self as I handed my paper I had to tell me where to go.

“Well, hello Ms.Harshman” said the Teacher as he stood up “Welcome to California. Class?”

“Yes, Mr. Morally?” said the class.

“We have I new student here. Please welcome Ms. Nicole Harshman.” said Mr. Morally.

“Hello Nicole, Welcome!” the classes replied in happy voices and then want back to talking to their friends before class started.

“I’m going to get hurt aren’t I?”I asked Mr. Morally in a whisper.

“Um. I really can’t tell any more. The last couple never did get hurt. They just found a place to fit in here. Maybe you can fit in with Frank or Lilly?” he whispered back.

“You mean Tre’ right?”

“Yes I mean Tre’. Why?”

“Oh, um, no reason just asking. Now where do you want me to sit?”

“Any place you can find a sit!” he told me as he sat down in his seat

“Ok. Sure. What ever.”

“Ok this is getting weird, first I get offered help from Tre’ and now I’m told I could possibly be able to hang out with him by a teacher ok?” I thought to my self as I take a seat by this girl that has blue hair and try to start a conversion.

“Um, Hi. I’m Nicole if you weren’t paying attention.” I said to her trying to be nice.

“Hi, I’m Lilly and yes I was paying attention. I just don’t like the teacher.” She replied

“Oh that explains it. Why don’t you like him?”

“Because he’s an asshole when it comes to learning this shit. But any other time he’s a really nice guy!! That’s why.”

“Ok, got it. So I guess I should not stand in his way of teaching us then?”

“Yes something like that!” She said “Oh look here comes the Tre’ man himself.”

“I bump in to him in the hallway on the way here.” I explained to her.

“Oh, really?”

“Well, we didn’t bump in to each other’!” I told her. “He kind of asked if I needed help.”

“Oh, yea, sure that’s what they all say when they bump in Tre’. I can tell you’re lying, because you’re blushing.”

“Gosh, why did this crush come on me so fucking fast? I hate it when they do that. Fuck, now he’s sitting right next to me. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?” I thought when he sat down

“Well, hello Ms.Harshman.” he said really cheerful that it would make your tummy do flips and I like it.

“Hi!” I said back feeling my self blush even worse and I think he notice because.

“Are you blushing, Nicole?” He asked

“No way. Why do you ask?”

“Because your face is beat red!”

“OH! It’s really hot in here. Do you think it’s hot in here, Lilly?” I asked her.

“Now it is because he’s in here!” She whispers to us but mainly me.

“Awe. Thanks Lilly!” Tre’ said to her and turned to me. “So can you tell us about your self Nicole?

“Um. I’m 16. I lived in Eire, Pa before I came here, but my hometown is Sutersville, Pa before my mom got transferred to Eire then to here. Like what do you want to know about me?” I asked them but before they could answer, Mr. Morally started to talk.

“Class you can talk for the rest of the period as long as you keep it low!” He told the class

We all were surprised by this and also happy. In the middle of class a kid with black shaggy hair walked in and gave Mr. Morally the pass he had and walked back to where we were sitting. He looked confused when he saw me but then he looked happy.
“BJ!”I screamed at him and jumped up

“NIKKERS!” He screamed back “what are you doing here?”

“My mom and I moved here. I didn’t know you went here. OH MY GOD.” I said as I hugged him.

*TRE’S P.O.V.*

“Oh, good Billie is here now he can meet Nicole.” I thought to my self as he walked back” He looks a bit confused. Maybe I should tell him but he looks happy now, now I’m the one confused.”

“BJ!” Nicole screamed at him.

“NIKKERS!” Billie screamed back “What are you doing here?”

“My mom and I moved here. I didn’t know you want here OH MY GOD!” She said as she hugged him. The rest of the day we all had every class together so Billie and I told them about the summer we meet. But I was I little worried about Tre’, he looked a little jealous. When nobody was listening I asked about it

“Um. Tre’? Are you ok?”

“Yea, why do you ask?”

“Well, you look a little upset!!”

“No. I’m fine. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Anything!!”

“Ok. Will you like to go down to Gilman Street with me?”

“YES, OF COURSE I WILL!!”I all most yelled which made Billie give me a weird look and then went back to doing what ever he was doing.

“OK, what time do you want me to pick you up? Where do you live?”

"Why don’t you just come home with me?”

“You sure?”

“Yes”

AND I FELT LIKE THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD..