Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Alittle hope goes along way!

*Nicole’s P.O.V*

About 3 p.m., Tre and I were walking around out side his house when Tre says “Maybe you should go talk to your mom Nicole?”

“I know. But I’m really scared.”

“But Nicole you need to talk to your mom!”

“But Tre, the last time I talked to my mom about cancer I was 6 and I lost my best friend!”

“Let me walk you home ok? So you can talk to your mom!!” Tre asked.

As stubborn as I am I agreed.

*At Nicole’s House*

“Are you going to be ok?” Tre said for the 1millionth time on the way here.

“Yet again Tre, I hope so.” I said and kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow, ok? Bye”

“Ok bye.” He said and walked back to his house.

I sighed a long sigh and walked in to my house.

“MOM! I’m home.” I yelled though the house.

My mom ran from the living room to the hall and hugged me till I pushed her away.
“Hi sweet heart.” She said when she let me go.

“Hi mom.” I said slowly. “Listen mom.”

“No you listen this time ok?” she told me as she pulled me into the living room “I didn’t mean to scare you like that.”

"I know mom. It’s just I don’t want to lose you like I lost dad. And when you told me that my mind went back to the time dad told me he was dieing and that’s why if freaked out! I’m sorry for running out on you.” I said to my mom.

“You won’t lose me like dad.” She promised

“You say that now mom.” I said that, hugged her, and then ran up to my room to call Tre.
♠ ♠ ♠
****sorry i haven't updated lately I've been grounded..so here..***

!!!comment please????