Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 3!

Chapter 3.
I laid facedown on the sofa. Quiet like normal now Emily isn’t around any more. Horizon was up on his room…playing on the PS3. Phoenix was finally getting sleep. He screams all the fucking time now Emily isn’t here. I forced myself up off the sofa and wiped my damp cheeks with the back of my hand. I stud up and looked around. Photo hung across the walls. All of Emily, me and the kids. I feel like shit. I’ve not drank in three days. Brian and Vicki finally left me alone. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniel’s. I neck down a little of the bottle. Horizon stud right in front of me.
“You promised you wouldn’t.” He teared up. I dropped the bottle. It smashed all over the floor.
“Sorry.” I tucked my head in my chest and looked away from him. He hugged me around my legs.
“Mummy would of slapped you by now daddy.” He giggled. I bent down and gave him a proper hug. I lifted him up and sat him on the work surfaces in the kitchen. I grabbed the mop and mopped up the booze off the floor, then swept the broken glass. “Dad, why do people die?” he asked. I looked up at him.
“Coz god hates some people and takes the ones they love away from them.”
“Did god hate you and mummy then?” I shuck my head.
“He probably hates me more then your mum. Come on lets go up stairs.” I picked him back up. As we walked over to the staircase, the door knocked. The knocks got louder and faster. I sat Horizon on a step. I walked to the door. Worried. A mess. I reached for the keys and unlocked the door. The handle went straight down and the door swung wide open. She stud there…covered in blood…
“Zack.” She whispered with tears crawling down her face.
“Emily…” I said with tears and confusion.
To be continued…