Please Stay Forever With Me

A New Start With New Friends

Image

I walked out of the plane and into the warm California sun and smiled. I was finally where I always wanted to be. I quickly followed the other passengers on the plane to the airport. Unlike them I didn’t have anyone waiting to take me anywhere, I was on my own. I found a vacant taxi and instructed the driver to take me to my new house. Well it wasn’t my house yet, but if the interview today went well I would have a place to live. I watched as we drove through LA in complete awe. It is such a beautiful city and I couldn’t get enough of it. We eventually were in a neighborhood that looks way to expansive for me to live in, and to my surprise the taxi driver stopped in front of one the houses.

“This is your stop.” He said.

“Are you sure?” I asked confused.

“Yep.”

I paid for the ride and grabbed my small bag before getting out of the taxi. I stood in front of the house for a while wondering how this could be the place I was going to live. The house wasn’t as big as the others but it wasn’t necessarily small either. I cautiously went up to the gate and hit the call button. After a few minutes of standing in front of the gate there was an answer from inside the house.

“Hello. Who is this is?”

I press the button to answer back. “Uh, Bobbi, I emailed you about the room for rent?”

There was a pause then, “Oh yeah! Come in!”

The gates opened and I walked slowly up the drive way I was met by a smiling girl waiting in front of the open front door. She wore big sunglasses so I couldn’t really see her face even as I got closer to her.

“Hi!” She said smiling wide. “I’m Demi.”

“Demi Lovato?” I asked in shock.

“Yes.” She replied with a loud laugh. “Come in side and I’ll show the place!”

This had to be a dream; I most have fallen asleep in the taxi. This is just too weird to be real. I followed Demi into the house she stopped and turned to look at me. She took off her glasses and set them on a table near the door.

“Alright let’s start with the first floor.” She walked down a hall that leads into a beautiful,
spacious kitchen. “This obviously the kitchen, you can take whatever you want and use anything in here.”

I just nodded still not believing this was all happening. She took me too the other rooms which include: a huge living room with every movie I could ever want to watch; four bathrooms, including one in the room I would stay in; three bedrooms, a music room, and a pool in the back yard. All of which I was told I could use whenever I wanted. As the tour ended we once again were in the kitchen.

“Like what you saw?” She asked me as we sat down at the kitchen island.

“Yes. It’s great but why do you need a roommate? And how am I going to afforded this place?” I asked as my head flooded with questions.

“I need someone to be here when I’m gone for work. You will only have to pay for some of the utilities, I don’t need you to help pay for the place.” Demi answered her smile never leaving her face. “Are you ok with that?”

"Yeah. But why do you me? You don’t even know me.” I asked still confused.

“I know someone who knows you. And so far you don’t seem like a serial killer.” Demi said with another one of her famous laughs.

“Who knows me?” I asked.

“Nick Jonas.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it'll do. haha. I hope you like it. comment please!!!
: )